Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you date your gender-swapped self?

Doctor XFizzle

460 users have voted

1. 1. Would you date your gender-swapped self?

• Yes, completely identical, just the opposite sex
    • Yes, but with a few altered personality traits
    • No
    • I haven't got a clue (...winter wrap-up! winter wrap-up! Let's finish our holiday cheer...)

No. For one, I'm not exactly a likable person, so I don't think me and my gender-swapped self would get along well despite the similarity.

For another, I'm already taken. C:

By lemme guess? The lovely gal in your avatar (Yep, mah feelings for her haven't completely dissipated, like you keep insisting on)?

• Brohoof 2

A rule 63 version of me?

Not sure if want.

I just might date myself but I am just not so sure if I really would.

But it would be pretty cool to know exactly everything about who your dating though.

Edited by ~Chalk~

I'm the only person I get along ridicously well with. So sure. :D

That does mean I would need to break up with my current boyfriend though. :/

I'd date me. I'd date a female or male me! I was just talking at work with coworkers about this! I said I would definitely so some terribly sexy things to my clone. :P And everybody agreed that yes, they would be curious enough to want to see how they are as a lover! Hahahaha!

Yeah, I have a boyfriend. :P But he could have a male clone! It would be like.... Masturbating..... Right? Hahahaha At least, that's how I would take it.

• Brohoof 1

If i was going to date a genderbendered me, I would probably date them just to see how it went out in the end.

But since I'm bi anyways, and a hormonal teenager, I would totally bang my clone just so that when someone told me to "go f*ck yourself", I could say "been there, done that."

• Brohoof 1

Meh, I might. I'm not really into being in a relationship right now. But, if she was more out going than I am most of the time, it could be fun, I guess. We could have very interesting conversations about imposibilities, paradoxes, science, and random facts. We could just sit gazing at the stars for hours on end.

The only problem I foresee is the future. I have no idea if I will be going to college or joining the military. Those are dangerous grounds to tread on.

That is a hard question. I already know myself so that part of the dating would be entirely wasted. I would probably enjoy to hang out with myself though, since we'd have a lot of common interests.

Fun in the bed would also be little to no problem since we would be into the same things. However, if it is me, I am not sure I'd do her. Pretty sure I wouldn't, but I will hopefully never know for certain.

Wow, this post got me really thinking! For the reasons many of you have mentioned, I do not think this would work out for most people. In my case, I think I would give it a try.

Here's the thing - I'm a gemini. I do not really give much credence to astrology but my personality definitely fits that profile - I like to experience both sides of everything. As such, on more than one occasion, I've been annoyed by the fact that you only get one life and one gender. I'd be insanely curious to know what life would be like as a girl. For that reason, I'd be fascinated by my female self. Would she wear the cute clothes I find attractive myself on women? How would she style her hair? Would she be goth and wear twin tails?

Since she is, well, me, she herself would be intensely curious of my life as a male. We would probably talk for hours about how that one tiny variable, gender, makes a HUGE difference. Just think of all the many differences between males and female - different body shapes, different clothing, different ways of reasoning.

Would it work out? Who knows? But, I do know my female self would be just as curious to find out.

I would not date a rule 63 version of myself because, well, I'm a jerk. I really like to make mean jokes that most find offensive, and I doubt I would be able to handle that in a girl.

Ehh no. It's like dating with myself and makes me feel very akward if I were to date my genderbend self. :unsure:

So you know, I'd rather date a girl with similar interests as I have, and not date with my female self. ^^;

Wait I voted No to this?

Man, why did I do that?

I'm the only person that I even trust these days so of course I'd love myself!

And even better genderswapped because its me... in a dress....

...how could would that be! ME in a dress! :D

As much as I would sort of want to, my current self wouldn't want to date anybody so it may be a bit different. I'd probably alter that trait then. To tell the truth we would probably be best friends. no more.

I voted the Winter Wrap-Up option... "I haven't got a clue."

It's so hard to imagine myself as a girl, and even harder to imagine me and myself-as-a-girl dating. But well, if she had the exact same personality, opinions and thoughts as me, I most likely would think she was perfect, so I believe I wouldn't think twice before... well... doing "things" with her. :|

Yet, she being a exact copy-n-paste of me, I doubt it would be an interesting relationship... I still have no idea, but I'm leaning more towards the 'no'. Perhaps just a one-off, out of pure curiosity.

ABSOLUTELY NOT. If I were to date my opposite sex self, that means I have to live with MYSELF. If anything, I am a bit of a perfectionist. In many ways more than one, I am also like Rarity, which means I have to practically LIVE with Rarity and keep HER HAPPY. That means buying jewelry.

it would be very odd and what could we even talk about?

but then again I'm not sure weather i would like to meet myself.

but we would have similar interest.

I'm shy though so if i meet a female version of myself i doubts i would even talk to her in the first place

to much thinking......... I'll leave at a maybe

I would take one look at my sexylicious r63, call up my girlfriend, and tell her to put some wine out 'cause we just found our third!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You're totally joking, right?

... right?

I don;t even like myself. I'm irritating and overly-weird. Dating my male self would be absolute torture ;_;