Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Silverwisp draws stuff (feat. the forums biggest art dump of armoured ponies)

Silverwisp the Bard

And onwards with Griffons! First we got this berserker-ish fellow:

post-3492-0-89582000-1385594002_thumb.jpg

Came out a bit awkward, but better than I expected. The whole standing-there-confidently pose seemed unfitting.

Silverwisp's skills will contribute a lot on the movie project

Mr Warden, are you trying to seduce me?

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
(edited)

And here we got a pic for @Silver Herald. Should give you an idea of whether or not ou want me aboard:

post-3492-0-39187300-1390935150_thumb.jpg

Claw-weapons please!

I assume you mean for griffons. Well, they already got talons, so adding metal claws on top of that would be kinda overkill imo. And really, if you gonna get a weapon, why not something that adds significant range/strength?.

Edited by Silverwisp the Bard

It looks great :D

I did need them in separate pics, though, for different cards, but that's alright x3

It would also be better if you could color it and add a small background, so if you added those, it'd be absolutely perfect! ^^

(edited)
post-3492-0-17921500-1390244226_thumb.jpg

I did need them in separate pics, though, for different cards, but that's alright x3 It would also be better if you could color it and add a small background, so if you added those, it'd be absolutely perfect! ^^

I'll give it a try, though it might take some time (I'm not much of a colourist.

I'll let you know when it's done.

Edited by Silverwisp the Bard
  • Brohoof 1

And here's something I did for @Lightning Bliss a while back and then totally forgot about. Well better late than never:

post-3492-0-74386400-1391035244_thumb.jpg

Good luck to you two.

How about a Halbred then? Or a Warhammer?

Hmm, I have thought about doing a quasi Venice style trader city with a mixed population. Griffons with halberds would look pretty sweet.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
post-3492-0-10550900-1391037825_thumb.jpg

@@Silverwisp the Bard, Those are so Kawaii!!!! Okay here's a proposal. You have made medieval ponies, roman ponies, barbarian griffins/ponies, But... i haven't seen Greek-Style ponies! Why don't you try the Macedonian phalanx with the sarisa the big spear? Or Hoplites? 

Well, the pegasi already kinda fill the Greek slot....

I thought about doing a pony unit with appropriately long spears. The problem is, that ponies are' really capable to use such a weapon (only one frontleg to hold). I guess I could make a unicorn unit with levitating pikes, but that wouldn't exactly scream phalanx.

• 4 weeks later...

And getting started on Tambleon, starting with undead Troggles:

post-3492-0-90937000-1394412271_thumb.jpg

You could do it like the jousting shield on the side of the spear attached to the side.

But what if they need to turn around? They'd al smack into each other with their weapons.

But what if they need to turn around? They'd al smack into each other with their weapons.
Yea true true....

Anyways have you drawn anyone with a warhammer? Or perhaps a scythe?

OR something like
3b39c2d3-s.jpg
... Mr Wingal on the right?

• 3 weeks later...