Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What kind of notification do you like the best?

My little pwny

Favorite Notification?  

268 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Notification?

• Brohoof
    • Private Message
    • Profile Comment
    • Status Update Reply
    • Other

I have found myself getting excited when I see a red number on my notifications. When I open the tab I hope I find quote on a post I made. I decided that I like quotes more than brohoofs, because I get more than just validation.What's your favorite kind of notification?Brohoofs?Quotes?PMs?Status comments?Something else?

• Brohoof 6

Brohoofs are always nice, because it interests me to see what sort of posts people like of mine, and how many on each one. After that, quotes, for reasons mentioned.

• Brohoof 2

I like brohoofs because it tells me that some people appreaciate my posts.

I like quotes, but only when I see that they're accompanied by a brohoof. Otherwise I get nervous and start wondering what kinda crap I've said again and if it offended anyone.

I don't get that many private messages and for that reason and never really know what to do and how to answer it when I get one!

• Brohoof 3

I like brohoofs because it tells me that some people appreaciate my posts.

I like quotes, but only when I see that they're accompanied by a brohoof. Otherwise I get nervous and start wondering what kinda crap I've said again and if it offended anyone.

I don't get that many private messages and for that reason and never really know what to do and how to answer it when I get one!

so true ;)

sorry for no brohoof..couldnt resist :P

:wub:

• Brohoof 3

Guys, if you don't like getting notifications from status updates that much, you can set it to not notify you of them

I like all of them. Brohoofs make me feel good about myself, quotes tell me when someone wants to continue a conversation, I actually LIKE talking to people on status updates, and PM's mean that someone actually wants to talk to my lonely self

• Brohoof 3