Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What kind of notification do you like the best?

My little pwny

Favorite Notification?  

268 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Notification?

• Brohoof
    • Private Message
    • Profile Comment
    • Status Update Reply
    • Other

It is a tie between quotes and PMs. They let me know when conversations continue in threads, and Pms because I love chatting to some of my best friends on these forums on a 1 to 1 basis.
  • Brohoof 1

I am now going to quote everyone!

Quotes! I love to see what people think about what I say.

When I get a Brohoof or Brohoofs, especially art related ones.

I like Brohoofs and Quotes equally!

Everyone here gets a brohoof from yours truly :)

/)

Quotes or PMs. Not that I get alot of either :/

Guys, if you don't like getting notifications from status updates that much, you can set it to not notify you of them

I like all of them. Brohoofs make me feel good about myself, quotes tell me when someone wants to continue a conversation, I actually LIKE talking to people on status updates, and PM's mean that someone actually wants to talk to my lonely self

PM.

its a tie between quotes and brohoofs

Quotes are always nice, because it gives me the opportunity to further a conversation.

Quotes, for the reasons both yourself and Random brought up.

Agree. Quotes are the best. PMs? No one PMs me. ;_;

Note what I just used =P

Pm or Quote. I like carrying on a conversation.

Brohoofs, Quotes and PMs, Statuses are just annoying sometimes

Brohoofs always give a good feeling, but quotes are a very close second.

Brohoofs are always nice, because it interests me to see what sort of posts people like of mine, and how many on each one. After that, quotes, for reasons mentioned.

"A moderator deleted a post of yours from ________"

I like brohoofs because it tells me that some people appreaciate my posts.

I like quotes, but only when I see that they're accompanied by a brohoof. Otherwise I get nervous and start wondering what kinda crap I've said again and if it offended anyone.

I don't get that many private messages and for that reason and never really know what to do and how to answer it when I get one!

so true ;)

sorry for no brohoof..couldnt resist :P

:wub:

Brohoofs, they make me smile. :D

Favorite: Brohoof

Least Favorite: Status updates... especially when they get spammed

I like it when moderators delete my posts, or delete/move my topics.

Posted Image

I'm okay with ANYTHING as long as it isn't a status comment. Those things are the trolls of these forums. -_-

Either Private messages or brohoofs.

Brohoofs, I feel like I actually posted something creative, funny, ect. when I get brohoofed :)

i always get excited when some one PMs me, i dont know why,

• Brohoof 3

Too bad there are no quote pyramids on this forum, my personal record was like 53-54 quote pyramid

Yeah I love quote pyramids. This other forum I frequent has them and we use them to kill stupid topics.

“You have been assigned to Moderator rank.” soon

Is there even a notification for that? Doesn't seem like enough to me- trumpets would probably start blaring in celebration or something, then Feld0 comes to kidnap you while you're distracted, celebrating... :huh:
  • Brohoof 3

"A moderator has given you a warning"

"A moderator has deleted your post in ***"

It was one of the greatest spices in my days Posted Image

But all in all, Private Messages in my favourite

“You have been assigned to Moderator rank.”

soon

Is there even a notification for that? Doesn't seem like enough to me- trumpets would probably start blaring in celebration or something, then Feld0 comes to kidnap you while you're distracted, celebrating... :huh:

This particular "notification" comes in the form of a massive, intimidating wall of text delivered directly to your virtual doorstep. Slogging through it alive is our first test of moderator aptitude.

Anything is good really. I don't believe I've ever gotten a PM on this particular forum, but those always make me feel nervous for some reason.

You should've received a PM when you signed up. :P

Personally, I like quote notifications and "replies to topics I follow" notifications the most. I've disabled brohoof notifications because I personally don't care much for brohoofs and seem to get ridiculous amounts of them no matter what I post. Such is the life of a site owner.

• Brohoof 5

It's very close between brohoofs and quotes for me. Overall, I'd have to go with quotes, because it's more detailed feedback on what you said. But brohoofs always make you feel good :lol:

This particular "notification" comes in the form of a massive, intimidating wall of text delivered directly to your virtual doorstep. Slogging through it alive is our first test of moderator aptitude.

You should've received a PM when you signed up. :P

Personally, I like quote notifications and "replies to topics I follow" notifications the most. I've disabled brohoof notifications because I personally don't care much for brohoofs and seem to get ridiculous amounts of them no matter what I post. Such is the life of a site owner.

I don't think it's as much being a site owner as it is making every post high quality.

That wall of text sounds heavy, here let me carry it for you.

Personally, I like quote notifications and "replies to topics I follow" notifications the most.

I used to have that enabled, but every day I'd have about 200 - 300 notifications.

Brohoof, because for me as a noob ^^ i don't have many of them, just 11 i belive and after i went active on the forum again 8 of them are new so i understand that it's "easy" to get them if you try :)

• Brohoof 1

Quotes. It means that, not only was my comment acknowledged, it was deemed worthy of a response, and that the response is forthcoming, allowing the discussion to continue with me as a major part of it.

• Brohoof 1