Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What kind of notification do you like the best?

My little pwny

Favorite Notification?  

268 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Notification?

• Brohoof
    • Private Message
    • Profile Comment
    • Status Update Reply
    • Other

(edited)

Brohoofs, because when someone quotes me without giving a broohoof, it means that they're disagreeing with me (90% of the time). However, brohoofs and quotes combined make me squee.

Edited by Strafe
  • Brohoof 1

I wish we can choose more than one option. My choice would be quote/PM, as I like to be engaged in conversations/arguments, so long as the arguments are mature and civil.

• 2 weeks later...

Brohoofs and quotes are cool to get :)

But really just the little thrill of getting Posted Image always brings me a burst of joy and excitement...Unless it's billions of status updates.

(edited)

PM's make me feel all happy inside.

Brohoof's make me feel appreciated.

Quotes make me paranoid that someone has tried to start an argument with me so I immediately stick my debate hat on.

Status comments are meh.

Overall, I'd have to say PM's just because its not something that really happens often.

Edited by DiscordedPotato

A tough question. I'd have to say it's a tie between brohoofs and PMs. Brohoofs are kind of a validation that I actually said something worth reading/that people found good, and PMs means people are interested enough in me to actually speak to me personally about something. (Though since I'm a mod, most of the PMs I receive are just... forum related questions. :( )

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I just love when I get a notification of someone brohoofing one of my post because then I know that the things I post aren't useless and/or silly. Also, it feels good inside.

On another note, notifications about PMs are the ones I hate a lot, for obvious reasons. It's not that I don't like people PMing me, no, it's just that.. :wacko:

Edited by Freckle
  • Brohoof 1

Brohoofs and quotes. I haven't gotten anything besides those besides the messages I got for registering and my birthday.

(edited)

Brohoofs and quotes.

I have everything else set to not notify.

Edit: It's also nice knowing you have a popular thread or two out there.

Edited by Crispy
  • Brohoof 1