Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much have you spent?

DeletedAcc

How much have you spent in pony apparel, plushies, toys, etc.? Personally me I haven't spent any but if I would have, I would have bought like 4 or 5 brony shirts, like 3 twilight sparkle plushies and a bunch of mini figurines :D (Estimating, that would be a few hundred all together depending on the size and quality of the plushies.)

(edited)

I've only spent about 30 so far on a brony band and a derpy shirt. But, I do plan on getting some more shirts in the coming weeks, just gotta decide which ones I want first :D

Edited by Kirbyzoid

$8.99 :o

$7.00 for my bracelet, $1.99 for a pin, the other pony merchandise was either paid for by my parents or a gift from a friend.

More than 50 cents but less than ten dollars. I got a bag of figurines at a garage sale for 50 cents, and two happy meals that came with ponies. I have the mane six with no Twilight and two Applejacks.

None, but that's basically because there aren't any brony-related products that I could buy offline where I live. And all the pony toys have "real" hair, which is never like the hair they are supposed to have, which is the reason I haven't bought those either.