Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much have you spent?

DeletedAcc

Zip. Might stay that way, might change. I'm not crazy about showing off my bronyhood. I'll casually talk to people about it, debate with the haters if I must, chat with other bronies, but going full out with a t-shirt is more than I will probably do.

about 33 euro (or ~41 dollar) on a shirt. Needed a shirt, ordered a shirt and what better shirt than a MLP shirt?

Still need to receive it, recently ordered it.

I just hope everything goes ok... because well you know, when I get my hands that shirt and it fits... I won't be responsible for what happens to my precious bits

(edited)

Oh, I have no idea...I got a lot of blind bag ponies for my birthday and last Christmas (the TRU collection), a couple of my brushables were aso gifts though I purchased the rest/traded some, and my DvD, calender, and coloring book were from last Christmas as well (wow, I forgot about including a lot of this before...it's really not as much as it sounds), and I completely forgot to think about including the McD costs, though only a couple of times did I actually buy a meal as opposed to just asking for the toys themselves. Maybe around $50? Oh wait, my RD card holder...so maybe closer to $60? Hard to say, I don't like any of the MLP shirts or plushies so I tend to spend in much smaller increments. (and I'm not including the $20 wooden castle I got for my ponies to live in since it's not official MLP merchandise ;P )

Edited by Thunder's Magic

180- 230 ish unless you include anything pony related including older generations then it would prob be 500 or more as my daughter was a fan long before FIM

I spent about $400 on t-shirts and hoodies...

a few thousand on plushies... my Daring Do alone cost $700, Lyra was $455, Private Pansy Fluttershy $475, Young Princess Cadence $350, another $350 for a custom pony, and I got about 15 others - most cost about $200 each, some more and some less.

maybe $100 - $200 on other random pony stuff...

SOMEBODY HELP ME!! I DONT HAVE A JOB AND IM NOT RICH!!

post-5858-0-76616100-1341069640_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Sigh, that question hurts to remember. :)

a few thousand on plushies... my Daring Do alone cost $700, Lyra was $455, Private Pansy Fluttershy $475, Young Princess Cadence $350, another $350 for a custom pony, and I got about 15 others - most cost about $200 each, some more and some less.

Wow, you are a fan, good luck w the obsession!

Sigh, that question hurts to remember. :)

Wow, you are a fan, good luck w the obsession!

Yes I am, and thanks.

I love your name - I have a facebook account called Princess Pony! XD

• Brohoof 1

All right---how many internal organs have you sold thus far to pay for pony swag?

• Brohoof 1

hmm I've spent 20 bucks on stuff for me personally. but my friends love it a LOT more. So I've spent 400 on my getting a discord plushie for my boyfriend ofr our anniversary and like 90 on random buttons and ponies for my friends.

ooo do you buy from white dove exclusively or others as well? I like magna storm personally, but for a custom pony white dove is the go to lady.

hmm I've spent 20 bucks on stuff for me personally. but my friends love it a LOT more. So I've spent 400 on my getting a discord plushie for my boyfriend ofr our anniversary and like 90 on random buttons and ponies for my friends.

ooo do you buy from white dove exclusively or others as well? I like magna storm personally, but for a custom pony white dove is the go to lady.

Well sometimes I find other plush makers I like through ebay listings. I got Lyra and Bon Bon from an ebay seller called Magicalmoomoo... Bon Bon was an ebay listing, but I commissioned Lyra through her deviantart page..

also, the deviantart member called SpaceVoyager is really good ~ Im next on her commission list for youg Cadence and Private Pansy Fluttershy with removable outfit