Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

are you a dj if so what kind are you and what is your dj name

Jesse20

I'm DJ Pony.

I drop the pony.

PonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPonyPony

• Brohoof 1

i'm not willing to call myself an efficient DJ, by any means, but i've made some 10+ mixes in Audacity in the past and dwelled somewhat in using VirtualDJ after that, as well. i haven't done anything at all for some time, though, but i have a fairly well understanding on how to use a DJ-software.

if you're interested in my mixes, look through my topics. i have them on here somewhere.

I try to stay well rounded when it comes to anything music related, including DJ-ing.

I'm not exactly sure what genre my music would be classified as but it's mostly trancy or electronic kind of stuff, sometimes with heavy drops. I try not to stick to one thing. I may not be the best at one thing, but I try to be at least okay at everything :lol:

As for the name, I recently decided to go with the stage alias of "Mnemonics" and I have played two set under that alias and it seems to fit just fine.

• 7 years later...