Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you shave?

Akemi Homura

I only actually shave when I need to look presentable. Seriously, if I let it grow long enough I get a nice devil goatee with moustache included.

Once every week. I prefer being clean shaven and I tried growing a mustache once and it just didn't work. I'm not a very hairy person so a clean shave is the only thing that works for me.

Despite the hairy face gene running in my family, all I got was this stubby stubby tiny pieces of individual hair on my chin. So almost every morning you can find me in front of the mirror, trying to pull these dastardly hard to grab piece of hair :/

Once I tried to use a razor. Not the best morning I've ever had

(edited)

I shave when I'm commanded to, which is maybe once every two weeks or a month I think (I believe my mother would like me to shave much more often than that though, as it doesn't take near that long for stuff to show up). I'm a bit surprised I haven't been ordered to in awhile, I expect it any day now >_>

Edited by LowfatEnvelope

(edited)

dude don't shave beards are awesome only cool people have beards. check at me and my band mate. tell me we don't look awesome. seriously i was the same way but now that i have a beard it's so much cooler.

post-5277-0-41872200-1340469233_thumb.jpgpost-5277-0-42804700-1340469245_thumb.jpg

Edited by Scarfy HOOVES
  • Brohoof 3

Unless it's Manuary or something, I try to shave once every couple days, before the chinbeard gets irritating. In related news, I shaved my mustache.

inb4 tears

I'd say I shave about every few days, I like a little stubble for a while. I've even grown a beard before a couple times, had one when I became a brony in fact(not now though). B)

• Brohoof 1