Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you shave?

Akemi Homura

I haven't shaved yet. My parents and my sister want me to though. :wacko:

............same here xD

dude don't shave beards are awesome only cool people have beards. check at me and my band mate. tell me we don't look awesome. seriously i was the same way but now that i have a beard it's so much cooler.

I do agree with you, however I still shave because I firstly don’t know what kind of beard would look good on me and I don’t know how to trim the beard / properly too lazy to do it.

But if you maintain a beard, than it is pretty cool stuff.

I only shave when it's either needed, I get something out of it (response, reward etc.) or it's required (work)

But in my line of work, it's not needed so I won't even bother thinking about it. :o

Heh, If not for the stache it would look like a perfect Monkey beard (circle of empty space around the mouth, beard going up to the cheekbones then away to the ear.)

I care lot less about my appearance than "most" others seem to do. :huh: (unless it has a major negative impact, like going to a 5 star restaurant when you just got out of cleaning a septic tank without washing)

Reminding me of Twilights sleepover. I'm more Applejack than Rarity ;)

In my opinion it's just worth the effort for just ... a different aesthetic look.

Besides I would have to shave Every single day if I want to keep the hairs away (dark hair visible faster)

I shave my face every day. It's noticible when I don't, but I can't seem to grow a beard or mustache.

I also shape my eyebrows and trim my nosehairs.

• 2 years later...

I'm somewhat frowned upon for having a beard where I work (as glorious as it is), but I do have to keep it nice and trimmed. In order to do this, I'll shave my face every 2-3 days, usually every 2 but sometimes 3!