Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you shave?

Akemi Homura

To tell the truth, I just forget to most of the time, so while I don't grow incredibly long or thick facial hair, it just ends up growing wildly until one day I remember to put time aside for shaving.

As for body hair, I don't shave. I just manscape. :P

My definition of shave is 'quick automatic razor job', rather than 'smooth 10 minute process with shaving foam and shit'.

Knowing this, I shave every other day or every third day. I shave every time I shower, which is also every other day or every third day, depending on if I'm working or doing anything outside the house and have a reason/excuse to keep up appearances consistently and not be lazy.  :mustache:

I shave my pits erryday. But my legs are another story. In the colder weather I'll get lazy and sometimes go a few weeks without shaving them, but in the summer I try and shave them about every day to every other day since I'm wearing shorts all the time.

I pluck my eyebrows (the stray ones) cause they're pretty thin and have a nice length to them. Not too short not too long.

Bikini area I'll keep pretty tame. Though again I get lazy in the colder months.

Not very often. I don't grow facial hair very fast and I kinda like the scruffy look it gives me.

I just shaved off all of it the other day though, now my face is bare.  :o  I don't like it.

More or less, whenever. If I need to, then sure. I'm only 14, so you can't expect much. Of course I have a friend who's 13 and has a full on beard that he refuses to shave.

It depends on what sort of mood I'm in. I'll grow the full beard, sometimes landscape my face to pull off different styles, clean shave or leave some stubble. It's why I've never gotten tattoos ~ I like to change things up often.  :)

Only when it grows enough to annoy me with its itchiness, which is usually just over a month. I prefer it as a stubble.

I shave once a week. Yes, even at 14, I get facial hair, albeit not that much of it. I'm scared to death of those traditional razors. Seriously, you're skimming your face and neck with the sharpest blades in the world, that thought alone is just terrifying. So I just use an electric Philips shaver instead ^^. If I never shaved, I'd probably already have sideburns, a moustache and a goatie.

I shave my beard whenever I feel that it's too long and/or if I want to make a professional impression for a job interview, formal event, etc.

I mostly like to have a clean shave. It just feels nicer for me. Men look handsome whether they have a beard or not, but I'd much prefer a clean shave.

Mostly when I feel like it. I could go about four days at most before I really have to shave though. My hair grows crazy fast! I do it before I shower too since that's supposed to be better for you,

• Brohoof 1