Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What was the popular and new gaming console when you were a kid?

Cupcake Ice Cream

I thought it might be a fun way to show our age

So basically what you do is think back when you were a kid...like 10 or less and tell us what new gaming system was out when you were a youngen

so I will show my ancientness...when I was a kid it was the Intellivision and then the Atari 2600 was big. Then the NES followed by the Atari 7800

I couldn't get enough of Burgertime and Circus

• Brohoof 1

Gameboy Advance and Gamecube. I was a firm believer in the Gameboy color and N64, however eventually I had to conform because of all the Pokemans that came to those systems.

Got a GBA SP, but most of the games I played were GB/GBC games. Probably because there's a lot of good ones (Pokemon G1/2, Zelda series to an extent, etc.) I also played a lot of those NES/SNES games that were ported to the GBA, specifically A Link to the Past, Donkey Kong Country series, Zelda I/II, Ice Climbers, Metroid, the list goes on. I technically was living in the GBA age, but at heart I was a 3rd-gen/4th-gen console era gamer.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nI1Zc7lHK4

You people are making me feel old.

This, technically.

But then, I was a PC gamer as a kid. I played some of the more awesome fun stuff. Let me throw up some things you little kids have never heard of:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just a small sampling.

• Brohoof 1

I guess the Super Nintendo.. I had a Genesis, which I really... really... really loved. We sold it, then my parents got the Super Nintendo. The only 2 games I liiked were Mario Paint and Super Mario World. (Later, Star fox too).

I hada Master System too. Played this really cool flight game on it. But that was released before I was born.

(edited)

When you say 'kid' what age are you referring too? ~

From the OP

"like 10 or less and tell us what new gaming system was out when you were a youngen"

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nI1Zc7lHK4

You people are making me feel old.

no worries...it was Atari and NES for me as well

Edited by Cupcake Ice Cream