• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

The dog is selfish, manipulative and extremely unfriendly yet I somehow love him to death.

You seem to have a fondness for selfish, manipulative, and extremely unfriendly things. That said I have two little dachshunds that are really getting up there in the years now. They still act like puppies and they look like it too. Probably because, y'know, they're dachshunds. Edited by Spider's Claw
  • Brohoof 1

I have a 14 year old black bombay cat named Bingo. He's the sole survivor of 5 I used to have years ago, but the rest died (long story) and he's all I got left. Actually, I've had him for more than half my life now. So he's like a genuine part of the family, with pictures of him dating back to when I was just a lil kid. Crazy. :blink:

Unfortunatly, I have no pets... I managed to keep a garden snail alive for 2 years, but that was 4 years ago...

I had an uncanny snail colony thriving in my fishtank, back when I used to have fish. I don't even know where they came from, but I had them for years. Never had to do anything for them either. They were just there, constantly spawning new ones. Forever. They even outlasted the fish. Weird. :blink:

• Brohoof 1

I used to have a pet mouse in jail. His name was Steven. One of the only friends I had there. Then that one cop stepped on him. That made me mad, and sad. Anyways now that I'm out I can plot my revenge on that cop. It's gonna be brutal, Saw level brutal....

...You shall be avenged Steven

• Brohoof 1

Three dogs, three cats, and one fish.

The dogs are Ellie, Tobias, and Marlene. Ellie and Marlene are mutts, and Tobias is a pit bull/labrador mix. Tobias and Marlene were rescued by us straight out of a bad home. Marlene is pretty much my dog, through and through. All the dogs love me, yes. But Marlene seems to love me the most. ^^

The cats are Hubert, Starburst, and Cuddles. They're all spoiled brats that sleep in my room with me. I can't tell you how many times I've woken up with fat-cat Hubert lying on my face or baby girl Cuddles scratching up my feet or wild child Starburst farting in my general direction.

The fish is a betta named Caylis. She doesn't do much except stare at you when she's hungry.

Down at home, we have seven cats...

Vivica, the cutest and fwuffiest...she was a stray kitten at the house of my sister's friend, but that friend kicked her around and stuff...my sister brought her home one day.

Her daughters are Bijou and Raven. Bijou is white and obese. Raven is gray and long-haired...and also currently missing :(

Pacton is the oldest, about 16 or 17....probably gonna die soon.

There's Topanga...fugly.

Pandora is an extremely skiddish little gray cat who looks just like Raven.

Lacy is some black cat raised with Pandora when my sister had them in Indianapolis...she's missing now too. Been so for about a month or so...sigh.

I have a dog and 2 cats. I have had about ten dogs, 5 cats, many chickens, a donkey, fish, a crab and 2 ghost shrimp.

The crab got out of the tank and got stuck to a glue trap :/ one ghost shrimp got eaten, all my cats were awesome, and my dogs were all awesome too.

Edited by THEj

Aw, I really hope OP's dog lives longer than expected.

I have two brown rats, myself - Rascal and Squish. I did have three but one died about six months ago from a stroke. I wrapped him in a little shroud and buried him under a tree. His name was Mischief. The remaining two are getting on a bit in age but they're still active and friendly. One of them likes to wrestle with my finger.