• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

I have 3-ish.

My cat, Smokey, was originally my cousin's, but she later gave him to my Grandma's sister. Well, my Grandma's sister is the oldest in the family(My Grandma being the youngest), and eventually suffered Dimensia. So she moved in with my Grandma and Grandpa, and someone had to take care of Smokey. My cousin is busy with College stuff, my aunt and uncle already have a small old dog and a Koi pond, my Grandparents had a Yorkie at the time(Who recently died) had to care for my Grandma's Sister, and don't care much for pets, my Grandma's other siblings lived far away, my mom already cares for a dog, and hell no to my Brother. So that just leaves me to inherit the ill-tempered outdoor cat. He was an outdoor, nasty cat that tried to bite you finger off and run away if you got near him, now hes the friendliest cat in the world. I never understand cats.

Then my friend had an autistic brother, who found a tiny baby turtle in the road. Well, I had visited their house, and saw the turtle, who they named Squirtle. Well, they were trying to find a home for it, and I remembered my cousin liked turtles, so I took it to her. She named it something else, and cared for the little guy. Well, she moved to college, and gave the turtle to someone in their church. Turtle is named Pablo, or something like that. Well, he goes to become a missionary in Brazil, so he gives the turtle to my grandparents, they name him Horatio (YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH). Well, I've said earlier that they had a Yorkie at the time(My Grandma's Sister had passed away by then.) So they drop him off to me. It had been several years, and the once tiny adorable turtle had grown into one gigantic monster.

And lastly is a Tropical fish tank, filled with two Silver Dollars, a Snail, three Mollies, five Ghost Shrimp, a Rosey Minnow, and a Killifish. No back story there.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to question why my Grandparents like dumping all pets off to me.

Edited by Tom the Rock

I have only one Dog.

Our Adopted Basenji Gizmo.

He's Male, Reddish brown with white dots and playful.

To anyone wodering what a Basnji is:

Posted Image

(This isn't my dog just one i found on google)

~Slictz~

I has my cat named Frankie and my dog named Tonka. Both were adopted. Frankie was adopted about 6 years ago. And Tonka was adopted less than two months ago. They were both adopted so we didn't get to name them. But here's them:

Posted Image

(Sorry, the only pic I have of him online is old and blurry.)

Posted Image

(I usually don't stick with small dogs but we didn't want a big dog taking up too much space in the house or something like that and also my first dog ever was a Cocker Spaniel (but was brown and white).)

Edited by RainbowDash
  • Brohoof 1

If anybody here actually has a pet pony, I think they should win the grand prize. :lol:

I shall go to walmart and buy a pony, spray paint it pink, fluff up the hair, and force it to make cupcakes :D

I have the best walmart ever. Know why?

It dosen't exist.

Oh, just like signs of your biological heritage. So tell me, does your imaginary Walmart allow robots to buy pet ponies? I would think there'd be a law or something against that... ^_^

Oh, just like signs of your biological heritage. So tell me, does your imaginary Walmart allow robots to buy pet ponies? I would think there'd be a law or something against that... ^_^

Nope,it only allows things I want C:

• 2 weeks later...

Can't really have a pet as I live in a flat and it would either be in all day on its own, or out all day without being able to get back in. I was offered a cat recently (cross Balinese-tabby) but couldn't accept it, as it wouldn't be very happy in this environment.

Here's my cat:

Posted Image

Had to go through an old thread on "that" forum to get the image. Maybe I should just bookmark this image or something, already. xD

Anyways, his name is Sesame. Right now he's about 10+ years old, and we've had him for almost the the entirety of his life. We got him when he was about 1-2 years old, because the old owners of him were moving, and Sesame did NOT want to go with them. So, quick solution, they gave him to us, because he had frequented our home several times before for food and milk.

The first months we had him, though, he still scratched outside his old owners place in the doorway next to ours, because he was still convinced that they were still there and that they owned him. Slowly but surely, though, he adopted to his new home.

I can really see how old he has gotten these past years: he rarely runs anymore, he takes it slow most of the time, and he's gotten real heavy, as well. I'm sure he'll live at least some more years before he passes away, though.

• Brohoof 2

My siblings beg for pets and then don't care for them -_-

Then my siblings don't take care of their pets so I must take care of all of 'em :P

That's why I have 5 rabbits, only 1 was originally mine. I use to own about 7 turtles...because everyone throws their pets on me :/

Eight cats (all were strays except two newest ones we adopted) and two cockatiels.

If another cat gets adopted into this house I'm gonna snap.

Anyway, here's a snapshot of the best one in the house. His name is Salem. I call him 'los. Can't remember why. He's a black fluff ball and doesn't afraid of anything.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

At the moment, I have an American Longhair cat who's been with me as long as I can remember. I love her lotsss <33

But I've also had around 12 birds, 46 hamsters, 9 fish and 3 bunnies. Some died, but most we had to give away because we move around a lot. We always find a way to bring our cat along, though.