• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

* i have a dog, a border collie. she was from rescue. from what the pound told us, she was rescued from an irish puppy farm. she was skin and bones when we got her. i was glued to her when we were in the pound. my parents went off to look at more dogs, but i couldn't leave her side, insisted we got her and that was it, we all fell in love with her and took her home the very next day.

I have fish. They're cool. Don't have to potty train them or clean crap from my carpet, clean up fur or feed them everyday. I like animals you can neglect for awhile and they won't die.

There hasn't been a point in my life where I haven't lived with a dog (Im 16) and when I eventually move out one of the first things I'll do is get a pet. I cant imagine life without one to be honest. Currently I only have one dog named Tara, she's a chubby boxer who loves lazing around (Can't blame her) and I love her to bits :3

post-34986-0-02703000-1458918109_thumb.gif

Edited by Vennax

I have an eleven year old Bichon named Chloe. We got her when I was young, and I grew up with the dog I begged for day in and day out. 

Now, I have a tank full of fish - three of them glowfish, two danio and one tetra. I named them after Phil Collins, Luke Skywalker, and Shikamaru (from Naruto). 

I used to have a red betta fish named Louise, but he died this morning of age. I plan to bury him this afternoon in an old tin, covered in a small pair of hospital socks and a fancy handkerchief. I believed that he deserves to have a nice parting gift, as all pets should, even small ones like he. 

• Brohoof 1

I have a black German Shepherd named Dreizen, a tabby cat named Cheshire, two crested geckos named Gummy & Squishy, and a chinchilla named Piglett. Naturally, as the smallest mammal, Piglett is super fond of Dreizen, the largest (besides me LOL). He will groom her nose when she sits by his cage. It's SUPER CUTE.

• Brohoof 2

I have two dogs, both shelter rescues. Both are shiatsu mix. One is white fur and the other black. They know when I'm off from work or not, and live to go for their walks lol

I have a cat, who will try and cuddle me, but sometimes she wants cuddles while i'm working, and it is not always at a convenient time :S

However, when I do want to pet her, and spend time with her, a lot of the time she does not want to be anywhere near me D:

• Brohoof 1

Its not really my Dog, but since i live with my Mom and Sister, i have to go out with our Dog, even though i am allergic against Dogs. But i have to, since everybody has a Job...except for me, which means i am the only one at home.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i had two cats and one dog years ago, but one cat was killed by the dog, the other cat vanished after giving birth to some kittens, and we had to give the dog away, because we couldn't keep it :/ Currently i don't have any pets

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

My shiba inu, simba :) Just so you know: shiba inus are a japanese dog breed that resemble foxes and act very cat like

I love my dog so much^^

EDIT: Also, sorry, but i don't have any pictures right now

Edited by PinkuRiku