• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

2 cats

1 dog

1 bird

While they aren't "technically" mine, they're the family and the pets themselves I consider family.

We've always have quite a few animals at any time, it's just something we all seem to enjoy.

i have 3 dogs, a big mix named loupe (we call him the lion because he acts and looks very much like one, he has the mane). A mutt named scampers, he looks like he has lots of irish terrier in him. And last, but not least a pure bred collie puppy named cara who is now about 7 weeks old. Well thats it unless you count a younger brother as a pet.

This was my wiener dog I had until he died recently. :(

ohhh he was sooo cute. :/

The best pet ever checking out what's new on the forums.

Posted Image

LDGFJVSSAKHFJADSHFJSDVKHJSADFC WHERE DID YOU GET THAT RARITY? </3

Also, *sharp intake of breath*

I currently own,

Two hamsters: Archimedes [named after Meet the Medic] and Penny [named by 4chan]

Three cats: Daisy, Socks and Watson.

Three Fish: A goldfish and two of those ones with massive eyes.

Three Rabbits: Cotton, Jack and Sweep

Nine chickens: I can't even name them all. :I LOL.

and my parents recently bought Four baby chicks :3

LDGFJVSSAKHFJADSHFJSDVKHJSADFC WHERE DID YOU GET THAT RARITY? </3

I got her from eBay! Won the auction April 2nd for $177.50 US. She's so softttt~ <3

In all seriousness, my family has a golden retriever named Monty. A tank filled with fish that have the tendency to die whenever they feel like. My dog is the second one we've had, the previous one also being a golden retriever, he was named D'arcy. Even before D'arcy we had a cat named Patch, called Patch because he lacked an eye. He was the most dog-like cat ever. I wasn't around much when he was so I never got to know Patch well enough.

• Brohoof 2

I have 3 pets and they're all awesome. Two cat's (Named Wilfred and Emma) and a Turtle (Named Rerun Vanpelt, named after Linus' brother from Charlie Brown). One of my cats, Emma, has been dubbed by me and my friends as Geometry cat for being a round cat with a cone on her head >.<.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a dog named Roo. She's a mutt that's a good fourteen years-old, but acts like a puppy.

I also have a bearded dragon (a kind of lizard, for those who don't know) named Freddi. She is NOT an iguana, so I went and said "other" in the poll.

Too bad I don't have pictures of either.

I grew up around cats and dogs (my parents still have three dogs and six cats), and while I am fond of pets, I do not own any, as I live in an apartment complex that charges an extortionate, non-refundable $400.00 pet deposit. Furthermore, I signed an incentive deal with my lease, if I reneged on this deal by bringing some pets into my place, my rent would go up by around $100.00 per month (and I would have to pay that extortionate pet deposit). :(

This apartment complex does not allow dogs, but it would be nice to have a cat or two. However, I will have to be content with seeing my parents pets when I visit my family instead.

Admittedly, I do love my apartment, and I have no plans of moving anytime soon (I do not have thousands of dollars lying around for the downpayment, closing costs, etc. on a house). I also think I got a pretty good deal on this place (I pay $735.00 per month for renting a two bedroom, 1050 square foot apartment, the rent includes everything except for internet and electricity, and I have the apartment all to myself).

Edited by M14Brony

I have a black outdoor/indoor cat named Felicity. She turned 8 this year and I love her to pieces. (Unfortunately I'm allergic to cats and it seems to be getting worse.) I'm going to miss her dreadfully when I'm in college next year.

Ive got two Australian/german Shepard mixes at home they are great dogs. since they are at my parents house ill probably get another dog of my own when im out of school

I had three dogs, now two.

Posted Image

A Border Collie mix named Oreo.

Posted Image

Nitro, my purebred German Shepherd.

Posted Image

And Sadie, our Miniature Pinscher. She passed away very recently from kidney cancer.

• Brohoof 1