• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

My parents have a cocker mix named Melody. I consider her mine too, though, because I was still living with them when they got her.

Posted Image

<3<3<3

My boyfriend (with whom I'm living) also has two snakes. I don't really interact with them, much. Except the one likes to escape from her tank on a regular basis http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

(edited)

We used to have parakeets and fish.

But now i just have my Doggeh Abby who is a Beagle. And my bunneh Peter.

Edited by Shadow Cloud

I have quite a few animals. Luckily having 4 acres allows me to have them.

Anyway, I have 15 dogs, 3 Ducks, 2 Cats, 2 Rabbits, 1 Goose, 1 Dove, and 1 African Gray Parrot.

'"Now Rainbow my dear I cannot express my delight!"

Sorry, what was that? Do I have pets? I used to have a dog.

(edited)

Posted Image

The ponies in the background are my pets. I ride over the rainbow on them everyday to give them the exercise they need. They live among my manga books.

My dog, Buddy. :3 He's stupid and adorable. And he is the kindest dog ever, who loves attention. And he knows when he should get food or go for a walk~

Edited by Tenshinohana
  • Brohoof 1

I have a cat, his name is Vincent (was way into Final Fantasy VII at the time) and he is about eight years old. Our family acquired him as a kitten and I adopted him maybe...hmm, a year and a half ago? My parents were kind of sick of all the noise he'd make at night and such. He is part Manx, which is a breed that doesn't have a full tail (little stump tail, klnda like a Lynx). Manx are largely used as barn cats, and his mother was indeed found at a farm near the school I used to go to. But yeah, he's a cool little guy. Bit overweight at this point, been trying to find a healthier food for him. He can't really go outside anymore as the fourplex I live in doesn't have a fence around it, so he really doesn't get a lot of exercise. Bought a leash for him but...walking cats doesn't seem to work. He just squirms out of it every time and runs away.

I have 2 cats. One of them is really nice and loves to get in my lap (He's in my lap right now), and he is siamese. I also have another cat and she doesn't like to be messed with. I can't remember her breed, but she is black and white.

• Brohoof 1

Pets are magicial. I have one dog, fish, and an adopted chicken, but have had many in my life. I dont think that I would have survived without my pets. Sorry no pictures.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a cat called Carmen; she's a plain tortoiseshell and thin as a rake but she regularly beats up bigger cats. I also have a spider in my room called Super Trouper but she's recently moved out.

Previous (dead) pets:

Cat - one male (Bobby) and two females (Tosca and Madison)

Dog - male (Chandler - don't judge me! It was the 90s and Friends was my favourite show >.>)

Rat - two male (Harry and Lloyd)

When I move out I'm hoping to get more rats. They're great pets.

A pet Shih-Tzu/Lahso-Apso mix named Fizzgig, (A weird name, I know, but the name suits him) and a pet cockatiel named Chu-Chu.

Surprisingly, the dog is scared to death of the bird.