• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

She's about 6 years old. She was the only kitten born to her mother, who ran away about half a year later and never came back :(

She loves to sleep in my bed but constant scratching at my room's door when she wants to be let in or out can be annoying sometimes :lol:

IZtUwiD.jpg

Edited by Geralt of Poland
  • Brohoof 1

I love my dogs.

I feel safer knowing our dogs will alert us if there are intruders, especially the evil possums and squirrels. I think I read a study somewhere that said neighborhoods with dogs have a lower chance of break-ins.My dogs always sleep in own beds near door and they are good alarm systems
Puppies are cute. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My dad has five dogs (three that are a few months old, and those three's parents) that are all trouble-making dopes that constantly try to hunt his own livestock. He's thought about shooting them it's gotten that bad. They almost killed two goats, they savagely attacked a few of my dad's pigs, and they constantly provoke my grandma's cows (they graze here, but aren't technically me or my dad's). Doesn't really help their case they attack each other similarly with little provocation and attempt to bite us whenever we just go out on the porch, and they have to attack every car that drives up. Having to deal with them has made me not like dogs too much.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Currently, no pets.

I've taken care of/fostered many pets though. Dogs (anything from tiny toy poodles, to chunky huskies), cats, gerbils, rats, hamsters, mice, ferrets, budgies, parrots, and more...

And I've maintained several types of aquariums. (Salt water definitely gets my preference ^^' )

I don't have quite as much time anymore though, so nothing other than the occasional "pet-sitting" for a week :3

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I grew up with dogs, but I'm also a cat person. I have a German Shepherd who's super sweet but has major abandonment issues and an excitable chihuaua/rat terrier mix, and a shorthair cat who likes to tease the dogs. 

Edited by Sasoriman
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...