• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

My parents told me I must give two of my five rabbits to the shelter ;___;

I agree with them because I simply cannot care for 5 anymore. I'm gonna have to return the two Im least attached to. I do love all my pets but only 1 of my rabbits were originally mine, all the others were pets of my siblings that they begged for and never took care of, I volunteered to take care of them and have been doing so for years.

I'll try to get some pictures of them before they go :(

I am going to cry.

Make them into soup then, so you never have to see them go :D (kidding.)

That sucks man :c

Not the first time I get soup jokes about them :P

The only thing Im really angry about them leaving is that my parents can only take 1 person to return them and they are taking my siblings who have not done so much as to feed them for years over me who has been cleaning up after and taking care of them for years http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Not the first time I get soup jokes about them :P

The only thing Im really angry about them leaving is that my parents can only take 1 person to return them and they are taking my siblings who have not done so much as to feed them for years over me who has been cleaning up after and taking care of them for years http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

I am the one who started the soup jokes :P

You should take them to the animal shelter.

If it was any other shelter I would tell them hell no about fees but we know the people at this shelter and they are particularly in love with rabbits and will take good care of them :)

Ah, that makes it better then.

Still, I would NEVER give away rabbits if I owned one.

I did a long time ago, but she got eaten by wolves.

I have two dogs, both females

One black Labrador one named lucy (I respectively call her "The Black Bitch That Lives In My Back Yard)

and one greyhound, she used to go racing, she would always come 7th or 8th which 8 is generally last, once she came second and we won a small sum of money.

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is for the members to discuss their pets. And it was inspired by the Bestest Pet episode.

I have a 5 year old American Shorthair mix cat named Rokeniva. I adopted her from a local humane shelter. She has her good and bad moments. From her,I'm learning about love,tolerance,and patience.

bless her stripes :)

I have a german rottweiler dog that we adopted from a rescue shelter only a few days before he was going to be put down. His name is Rikki and although people usualy see rottweilers at vicous guard dogs, he wouldent hurt a fly (Literaly is terrified of flies). Hes also pretty stupid and bangs his head on obvious obstructions all the time. His favourite thing in the world seems to be food. From him ive learnt not to be terrified of things just because they have a bad rep and are misunderstood.

I have a dog.

It's a pure bred African Basenji Example pic: Posted Image

His name is Gizmo, he turned 10 this year and he's at perfect health.

We adopted him when he was 5, from a good family (Not a shelter)

He's been around ever since, And so far he's only sustained two major injuries. One was in august 2010, he managed to get some nerves in his shoulders clamped, which paralised him completelly for 2 months, then Last summer he got into a fight with a Schäfer, that bit the bones on his front right paw straight off... -.- Which in turn meant he was kinda immobilized for yet another summer... But he's all healed up completelly from both incidents and now sleeps just behind me under my bedsheets. :P

One fun thing with Basenjis is their way of speaking, they can't bark at all. Instead they use tons of different sounds to communicate, which at times is really fun to listen too. :lol:

That is all.

• Brohoof 4

I currently have zero pets. Well, at home we have a dog and a cat, but they are my little brothers. Although he keeps 'em in his room, feeds 'em and takes 'em for walks, he doesn't like when we try to interfear.

But I plan on getting pets in the future. You would be shocked if you knew what exotic pets I plan on getting. :)

I have a 1 year old American Cocker Spaniel named Skeeter. He was the runt of the litter. He's very playful. Everyday when I get home from work he's waiting for me to play with him, often holding a toy in his mouth. He loves to play fetch. I can throw something and he'll go pick it up and bring it back but he won't give it to me, instead he lies down and tries to cover it up. He also likes to swim and chase a beach ball around the pool and if you throw it to him, he'll bounce it back to you with his nose.

• Brohoof 1