• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

I have two border collies.

They are both brothers so they fight each other all the time but they're completely harmless to anyone/anything else. It almost seems like they have multiple personalities or something.

I have some chickens as well, they don't all have names yet. Oh man, just realised I have to call one Elizabeak!

I too have a cat. I adopted it from a farm. It's a mix and black.

I wonder if a pet poll would be a good idea? Humm.

Yes, a poll should be added to this. I have a cat too!

Sadie is a 9 year old sheltie thats a little over wheight, but clever.

Rocky Road is a 7 year old sheltie thats way over wheight, retarded, useless, and stinks, but is by far the nicest dog on earth.

Jax is a shiatzu poodle moltieze thats 9 weeks old, can't say much about him yet, except that he is a biter.

Five year old black American Cocker Spaniel, His name is Bailey, he is clueless and dumb(mentally challenged) However he is still cute.

Here is a photo edit I did with Dashie, can you believe I used paint for this?

Posted Image

Edited by Samthelegoman
  • Brohoof 2

Three dogs and a cat. Two dogs are male, and are brothers. They're tiny and white. Then there's another one, female, and she's a German Shepherd/pitbull mix. She's real old and lazy. The other two are insane and run around a lot making a lot of noise. Lastly, a recent addition in a kitten my mom found lodged in a fence. He's annoying and jumps all over the place. He also destroyed our Christmas tree.

• Brohoof 1

I got a Female Chihuahua named Chiki, she curls into a ball when she goes to sleep, she has a light brown coat and her nose started turning pink, and I still don't know why....

I have a dog named Trixie. shes like, 8 and loves our family but hates everyone else. she's amazing (:

I had a bunny named angel a few years ago coincidentally, unfortunately she was at the ripe age of 16 years, so she's no longer here anymore...

Anyways, I have a painted turtle, just a wee baby at 7 months, named Steinbeck. We also have a 4 year old German Sheppard named Dash (Since MLP, I've placed Rainbow in front of his name) and a tiny little West Highland whit Terrier named Sarge most of the time, but he responds too and is often called Snowball during the winter (for whatever reason I don't know).

I have two cats.

One is a calico named Angel, and the other is a black short-hair named Salem.

They are total opposites, and they hate each other. xP

I have two cats.

The most pets I've had at once were three cats and two birds. Birds died and a cat ran away.

And so two cats remained. ^_^

Edit: Oh. Are we only supposed to comment if we have an "other" pet?

Posted Image

Edited by D1SC0RD

Photobomb time :D

I have/had had a few pets over the years. My current ones are living with my Nan because I can't keep them where I am at the coast. They'll come back to me when I find pet friendly housing.

My boy Dougal and my girl Pixie

Dougal is almost as old as me, and he'll be gracing us for 17 years soon. He was my first dog, and I love him more then anything. He's going to live out his last years with my Nan though, as much as it breaks my heart. I'm at Uni all the time, and together they both have the companionship they need

Posted Image

Pixie was an 18th birthday present from my friends. She's staying with my nan aswell at the moment so she's gotten fat since my nan spoils her :P

Posted Image

The ones we lost:

When my parents split up we had to give away our cattle dogs Nana and Happy. I'll always love my girls though, and I went out to see how they're doing recently.

Posted Image

Rune was a cat my partner and I adopted after getting Pixie. He was the friendliest, most huggable cat I've ever met, and I used to call him my Hephalump. Sadly after about 7 months he was hit by a car :( I'll always love him though

Posted Image

Why would something like a bunny be illegal anywhere?

I dunno, Australia has a pest problem with wild rabbits, and in other states SOME domestic rabbits get out and boost the population. So Queensland tries to quell the problem by preventing any rabbits being owned or bred here. I would love to have a rabbit, but if you're found with one you not only get a huge fine, but the poor animal gets put down :( owning one here's not worth risking the death of the poor thing, and I get quite narky at people I know who do take that risk. It's a silly law, but not worth breaking

I have an "other"!

Right now I have a German Shepherd, cats, and sugar gliders. I'm also hoping to get some more pet rats soon...I miss my ratties! I might also be getting a hedgehog from a friend when she moves out of the country.

If you don't know what a sugar glider is, they are a small marsupial that is somewhat similar to a flying squirrel, except cuter:

Posted Image

In the past I've also owned other dogs/cats, ferrets, rabbits, a guinea pig, rats, hamsters, mice, a gerbil, frogs/toads, anoles, newts, fish, snails, and a snake. I'm probably forgetting something...

Edited by Neko-Chan
  • Brohoof 1

Why would something like a bunny be illegal anywhere?

Because of this...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCI18qAoKq4

I have a black lab named Charlie. He's two, very sweet and will eat anything that stands still long enough.

Edited by StarGazer
  • Brohoof 1