• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

I once had a goldfish. It lived for 2 days, then it died :(. I guess I shouldn't have played the TV sounds so load :huh: . That, and I shouldn't have also dropped so much food in the bowl. Pets are too much responsiblity, IMO :mellow:

I have a Cocker Spaniel named Buddy. He's 13, and we're actually having him put to sleep tomorrow. :(

When Buddy was about 5 or 6, we got a Labrador/Husky mix named Rocket. My dad left our gate open and he ran away not long after we got him.

And lastly is our Shetland Sheepdog named Belle. She's either 6 or 7. We're not going to get rid of her anytime soon (Thank God).

I have a cat that thinks she's a dog... she drinks from the toilet, digs holes in the backyard, and eats grass

Are you sure she really is what you think she is?

Posted Image

Ask the other cats, they should know better. Unless she's REALLY good.

I have a dog and a cat. Dog's name is Sweetie (totally fits with her personality), and the cat's name is Axilla (which is actually the scientific term for "armpit" :lol: ). The ironic thing is that Sweetie, the dog, seems to be afraid of Axilla, the cat.

Reminds me of a guy from that forum I left, who had a gecko named Cyclohexene. Science FTW.

Also, it may not be so ironic. Who knows what dark secrets can lurk behind a defenseless-looking cat?

Posted Image

Are you sure she really is what you think she is?

Posted Image

Ask the other cats, they should know better. Unless she's REALLY good.

Reminds me of a guy from that forum I left, who had a gecko named Cyclohexene. Science FTW.

Also, it may not be so ironic. Who knows what dark secrets can lurk behind a defenseless-looking cat?

Posted Image

:o *gasp* I never thought of that! It's still freaking hilarious though, seeing my cat just stare at my dog, the dog just whimpering... actually that's really messed up. Well, then again Axilla's just staring, not doing any harm, therefore it isn't messed up, and it is hilarious!

ZOMG was Peanut named after the one from the Housepets! webcomic? This one here.

no she looked like a peanut when she was a baby :P

I have had three cats and one dog:

Cats: Nunk, Snicks, and Mocha

Nunk later turned into Wilford Brimley and died, and Mocha made murals of excrement on my dining room walls. Snicks ended up being a very normal cat.

My dogs name was Chewy.

Chewy was a 'Murrikan Pitbull; a good old dog, he was, but, alas, I had to up him up for adoption. Thankfully the place that I brought him to found a loving owner within a few days.

I have 2 cats and a bird. A rag doll kitty, and a tabby cat and a cockatiel. The ragdoll is Kowe and the tabby is Billy Mays. (But we call her Boobie Cat. She's my baby) Phil is the bird. He's pretty much my brothers bird. He bites me and hisses. I don't like him. ._.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I have no pics of the bird. Because he's a jerk face.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

2 dogs and a cat.

Oldest, I don't know his breed, Flint, 16yr old

Second oldest, mixed breed (don't know whar of), Darius, 15yr old

Yougest, mixed breed- Jack Russel Pug, Milo, 6yr old

Edited by XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom)

I have two dogs, Lucas and Vincent, and a cat named Harmony. Luke is the old man of the group. He's been in the family since I was in first grade, and I graduated from high school last summer. Vinnie is the youngest, only two years old. My cat showed up at our house about five years ago in December, just a few days before Christmas.

Apple Blooms dog looks a terrifying amount like mine. Cocker Spaniel, named buddy. I also have a fish. A pretty huge one too. According to the pet store if i put him in a pond he would grow to be a foot. But he's stuck with my 10 gal tank. So he isn't more then 4 inches. :P

I've got a Labrador Retriever named Empress. Dog's so lazy sometimes that she refuses to walk towards me when the distance between me and her is short. Instead, she drags her butt across the floor.

• Brohoof 1