Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Pictures of Your Pet(s) & Why You Love Them

Abaddon

(edited)

This is a picture of my bird. He is a Meyer's parrot and as you can see, he just took a bath. His hobbies include chewing holes in my shirt and stealing my retainers.

Omg~ I have a parrot too, much like yours in size. My girl is a Brown Headed Parrot which don't seem all that common here (UK). I love my parrot but she is very moody at times >.<; Here is a photo of her:

1247864931.lilyness_puds2.jpg

I have a lot of animals... some cats, dogs, tortoises, chicken, ducks, chinchillas, rabbits. Haven't got photos of all of them to hand though. I love seeing everyones' pets :D! Thanks for sharing everyone~!

Edited by Lily Pad
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

My  Pets  : Melody: a very nice german sheperd who loves to run and play and can be very loyal to me.

Cindy : a little cutie pie who loves to sleep on my laptop and is the best chiwawa ever

Edited by @Vinyl Scratch
  • Brohoof 5

My  Pets 

Description: Melody: a very nice german sheperd who loves to run and play and can be very loyal to me.

Cindy: a little cutie pie who loves to sleep on my laptop

Hey! We both have the same dogs, kind of. I own a german shepherd and a chihuahua too. Well, to be honest, my mom owns the chihuahua, but it lives in the same house as me and my dog, so it counts. Funny thing is that we have different color german shepherds that are both female and the same color chihuahuas that are both female. What a coincidence. ^_^

post-1029-0-11213400-1375018321.jpg

This is my pet snake, Fluffy. Fluffys getting a bit big, so I let him out of his aquarium every now and then,

He's really good with people. Fluffy loves kids,,,they're delicious.

• Brohoof 5

HFChV1G.jpg?1

This is Gummy he's my baby <3 Last year my friend's bearded dragon has passed away and left a clutch of eggs. He was going to destroy them but I took them in and hatched them myself..sadly only two survived and I gave his brother I think to the friend who gave me the eggs. Originally I was gonna name him Spike however when I was able to get him on solid food he mistook my thumb for food and bit me but he had no teeth..so it fit. 

• Brohoof 1

Here is Cosmo, a Jack Russell of the most vivacious and adorable kind, who is also nothing less than a brother to me.

This pic is a little old but Jack Russells don't grow too much beyond a certain point. This pic is taken at my home in Italy.

cosmo3o.jpg

And this one is much more recent, taken in the backyard at my dad's current place in South Carolina. He looks so awesome and adorable here :wub:

ag71.jpg

I really can't wait to see him again in September :o

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

i have 3 cats and 2 horses

my first cats name is Molly 

the seconds name is Pjevs

and the lasts name is Flora

and my first horse name is Vili

and the other one name is Hetja 

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW The kitties! So much cuteness! Cannot contain. 

My cat ... I have a slight-actually-kinda-big obsession with my cat because she is the cutest cat in the whole world so what do I do? Pick her up whenever I see her. I just got done looking for her around the house buts she is probably laying around somewhere. 

Im really lazy so I'm just going to use this picture I made like.. a few years ago. 

img-1703647-1-254674_250198411669914_275I LOVE my pets. Like.. so much. Abby is spoiled xD Right now she is laying on her bed in the sun and I'm gonna look for my fuzzy (what i call her cause idk.. shes too cute to be a cat) 

15301_104708976218859_7600302_n.jpgFeisty when she sees me. and.. SNOOW! Little note is that was the third time I'd seen snow in my life. Its really more of ice and melted like.. 10 minutes later.

This topic is going to kill me. Too many cute animals. T_T I want them all. 

Edited by The Pinkeh Pie ♪
  • Brohoof 6

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Burmese cat and a St. Bernard dog.  The cat is probably 5-6 years old, the dog is getting on to be 7-8 years old.

Maximenko (I call him 'cat' most of the time)

DSC_0137.jpg

I'll find a shot of my dog later.

• Brohoof 3

My cat Suki, no she's not named after Suki from Avatar: The last airbender, I don't know what you're talking about :ph34r:...  She doesn't let anyone pet her except for me, for some odd reason.  She's a really nice cat though...  A bit on the crazy side most of the time but I think it's just her being bored or a bit lonely.   

post-16379-0-08630400-1376486844_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

This is my cat Bubbles. I adore her so much <3 I've had her most of my life and she means the world to me. ^^

She's a fussy cat though, she'll only eat a certain type of food, and she's sleeping most of the day xD

a45ab632473aa646e16323794f14e9b8.png

• Brohoof 4

Well, welcome to my zoo:

This is Elmo, my Cocker Spaniel, this is the only photo i could find and it had badly photoshopped ponies on there.

post-2132-0-65223500-1376488086_thumb.jpeg

I also have a Jack Russel called Bo, again, ponies.

post-2132-0-49733100-1376488162_thumb.jpeg

Now off to the cats, this is Jochem, just an ordinary cat.

post-2132-0-45983600-1376488544_thumb.jpg

And another cat called Karel, he's Jochem's little brother.

post-2132-0-18615400-1376488632_thumb.png

Also, a turtle called Mike, and a couple of fish. But i don't have pictures of them.

• Brohoof 3

Not really much to say. I love my babies, 'cause they're adorable and each seem to have their own quirks.

Spoiler

1660282326_3LittleMonsters02.thumb.jpg.1368bb5945ee486e5ea8590f93864086.jpg

Lily Belle

Spoiler

1817592904_Lily2.thumb.JPG.431727120829732bbddf9578e1128b4e.JPG

My sister got her off Craigslist. She and Jazzy were stray kittens and this nice couple rescued them.
Unfortunately, they couldn't keep them, so me and my sister ended up adopting them.

Lily can be a bit of a brat sometimes, but most of the time, she's a rather calm and loving cat.

She actually helped me get through a tough time in my life.

Jazzy Bomb

Spoiler

Sisters.thumb.JPG.4d1f621ae93e32b65213fb940c009cd8.JPG

(The Black one.)

Jazzy Bomb is Lily's sister and technically my cat. We named her that, cause she was a bit unpredictable.
One minute you'd be petting her, the next she'd be biting your hand.

She's a very loving cat, and always has been, but she can be a bit of a pig.

McKitty

Spoiler

778953553_Notamused.thumb.JPG.86de72d74a1b64445812fd0dc72b7103.JPG

651241651_ChubbyCheckers.JPG.453195a325e5b3edfc217943628da79e.JPG

McKitty, McChicken, Fatman, Fatso, Squeakers, Tubby Boy, Chubbs, Tubbs McGee, Pufferfish, etc. (I have so many nicknames for this cat, it's crazy)

My brother found this guy hanging around the McDonalds where he worked. For the longest time, he couldn't meow and could only squeak, which was like the most adorable thing we've ever heard. Luckily, he eventually learned how to meow. This guy's very playful, but he's also a bit of a pig, as you might've guessed by the nicknames. He used to do this thing where he'd scoop food out of the dish with his paw. The girls hissed at him upon first meeting him, but they eventually warmed up to him. I'd even say they consider him a brother. Chubby Boy has a lot of cute little quirks, for one thing, he doesn't like his belly or feet touched. Sometimes when he drinks water, he's too lazy to get up, so he'll lay down while drinking water. I could go on forever about this cat, but the bottom line is, he's adorable.

Edited by Slasher Panzy
  • Brohoof 8

And this is why my name is Little Lizards. :) I have a leopard gecko named Snappel. I don't technically own any horses, but I leased one this summer.

post-17308-0-40642800-1376491203_thumb.jpg

(Sorry about the red light, I took this one at night while she was drinking water.)

post-17308-0-62928000-1376491339_thumb.jpg

(That adorable face!)

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

@,

Oh my gosh I have a cat named Kiba too! She's a girl though, and here she is! She's so cutesy and sometimes a little stuck up and mean. xD

I know she looks super fat, but that's just because she's laying down. xD

0822180533_zps22cd2b11.jpg

Edited by DarligPegasi
  • Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

I have two cats, Kirby and Sassy. 

They were abandoned as kittens (there were 4 of them and they were named Kirby, Izzy, Suzie and Sassy -- the K.I.S.S Clan - and coincidentally, I love KISS!)

Anyway, I adopted them from a very wonderful lady who fostered them.

BELOW: This is Sassy. 

She is fiesty but loyal.

945698_10152766264235442_1050162823_n.jp

BELOW: That is Sassy's brother, Kirby. 

He is such a fatso! :) and ALWAYS hungry. 

149038_10152691149460442_986301409_n.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I had a dog called Betti for 14 years. In my opinion she really was a beauty, but died some months ago. Well, she was old though. Atm I don't have any more animals, but I want to adopt a new dog when I have my own apartment.

cwk1.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I happen to have a few cats:

Frasier%26Ivan.JPG

The one in the back is named Frasier. He's been with my parents even before my sister and I were born. The one in the front is Ivan, who joined the family 2004, iirc.

Lucky.JPG

This is Lucky. He was a stray we discovered in 2005, and was officially taken as our own in 2006.

Milo.JPG

This is Milo. We don't own him, but he's a stray who has been coming to our house for food since 2008.

• Brohoof 2

Well, since I'm probably gonna be losing my dog soon, I thought I'd make the most of it and start a topic about posting a picture of your pets, giving an opportunity to show off your furry/feathery/scaly friends. Have fun!

post-14224-0-09940100-1380303241_thumb.jpg

This is my adorable little friend. Her name is Mitzi... I didn't name her lol.

• Brohoof 2