Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Welcome to the new server!

Twilight Sparkle ✨

http://mlpforums.com...tuses/id/54002/

Meanwhile, on the Feldianship Ponyprise

Posted Image

OK, so I like how Feld0 looks like he's giving a command, Zoop looks like he is resenting the command, Arylett is looking up at Tich, and Tich and Kyronea are looking at the camera. And the way the pony heads are match the way the bodies are. This is awesome.

• Brohoof 2

OK, so I like how Feld0 looks like he's giving a command, Zoop looks like he is resenting the command, Arylett is looking up at Tich, and Tich and Kyronea are looking at the camera. And the way the pony heads are match the way the bodies are. This is awesome.

What's funnier is I didn't really consciously plan most of it </3 A lot of it was luck that they're all facing in a way that makes sense XD

Anyway, I too am not noticing any problems or errors. I did encounter one, but low and behold, that was due to me being at my friends house, where wifi dies every five minutes--not even an exaggeration--so from the looks, this was an entirely win-win situation. You and the rest of the Feldianprise crew did good on this one, Feldy :P May we boldly trot where no pony has trotted before, in this glorious new server.

• Brohoof 1