Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction Waking up in a new world

Finesthour

This is so great! I'm sitting here, grinning at myself. I really can't stop smiling. I'm a hopeless romantic so the whole deal between Fluttershy and Gary throughout chapter 4 and 5 are like candy to my soul.

It's nice to read a story which fits my taste in every single way, very rare that I ever find something like that.

Oh my lord. You have no idea how much this makes my heart melt.

Ponies like you make writing worth while.

Thank you so much.

I will never alow you to stop writing this, because that would really break this already cracking heart of mine. Stories like these, expressed through ponies or in whatever way possible are really the best thing in existence.

You must not stop. You must keep on writing and develop the story even further.

For every new chapter that you write I will feel a drop of pure happiness touch my very soul.

• Brohoof 1

I might do another today, I spiked my own interest.

Do you remember when I talked about the mulitverse theory?

Hmmm.... no I don't think so.

Oh my lord. You have no idea how much this makes my heart melt.

Ponies like you make writing worth while.

Thank you so much.

Like I said earlier, Finest... Your writing is amazing C: Edited by ProjectRKA
  • Brohoof 1

I will never alow you to stop writing this, because that would really break this already cracking heart of mine. Stories like these, expressed through ponies or in whatever way possible are really the best thing in existence.

You must not stop. You must keep on writing and develop the story even further.

For every new chapter that you write I will feel a drop of pure happiness touch my very soul.

A tear is sliding down my cheek.

I am seriously touched by this.

Thank you. SO very much.

You're welcome, and also a big thanks to you for writing this. I'm waiting for the next chapter like a little kid for christmas.

Well then I guess I should get to writing then, shouldn't I?

Well then I guess I should get to writing then, shouldn't I?

A word of advice from one artist to another (yes, what you make is ART!) Don't rush it. Let the story grow and develop in your head before it does on paper. It will feel very rushed if you just write nonstop. Plant the idea - the story - and let it grow by itself instead of forcing it.

A word of advice from one artist to another (yes, what you make is ART!) Don't rush it. Let the story grow and develop in your head before it does on paper. It will feel very rushed if you just write nonstop. Plant the idea - the story - and let it grow by itself instead of forcing it.

The thing is,

I write better non stop.

This entire story is one plot I put together, and wrote as I thought.

I am like Charles Dickens in a sense.

He puts his characters in a situation, and let's them choose their path.

Besides, I DO have this story planned out.

c:

The thing is,

I write better non stop.

This entire story is one plot I put together, and wrote as I thought.

I am like Charles Dickens in a sense.

He puts his characters in a situation, and let's them choose their path.

Besides, I DO have this story planned out.

c:

Well, If the story already have grown, then it's just there to be harvested. Just make sure to keep in mind that it's never a good idea to rush anything.

Well, If the story already have grown, then it's just there to be harvested. Just make sure to keep in mind that it's never a good idea to rush anything.

Oh I know, trust me.

The thing is, I have the story in my mind planned out.

I am just too lazy to write it :P

*fan squee* awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome *deep breath* awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome

• Brohoof 1

*fan squee* awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome *deep breath* awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome

Thank you for the feedback c:

You know you did something right when you get a message like this-

I don't even know where to start and I hope there is no character cap on the comments.

I had begun to once again fall into the deep depths of depression with nothing but un-explainable sadness and loneliness. Your story has just changed something in me, I feel like crying tears of joy. I never thought the help I needed would come from a My Little Pony fan fiction. The story you have going is absolutely beautiful and has given me a sense of joy and hope I cannot begin to explain. There is no way I can show my gratitude for this, the story is so deep and emotional, I feel as if I am in Equestria as I read through it.

You are an excellent writer and I hope you continue writing. I will be here to read it as soon as it is finished.

Like I said, words cannot even explain the joy I am feeling and I want to give you a huge hug right now. Much love from your bro.

• Brohoof 2

well, as I've said before, it's not bad but you could use an editor to fix a few of those little mistakes that keep throwing it off for me. hope to see more soon, and i also hope you can find someone to edit the chapters too. (I can do it if you want, i'm always happy to help someone out, especially if they're trying to write.)

well, as I've said before, it's not bad but you could use an editor to fix a few of those little mistakes that keep throwing it off for me. hope to see more soon, and i also hope you can find someone to edit the chapters too. (I can do it if you want, i'm always happy to help someone out, especially if they're trying to write.)

Already got an editor.

He JUST edited it :P

Already got an editor.

He JUST edited it :P

You told me you didn't have an editor!

Anyway, I can honestly say I'm truly jealous of you. You have been able to attract more people on this site to your fanfic then mine while it being Oc, Self insert, and usually worst of all shipping a mane 6 with the self insert. I'm truly stun on how you got more people to like this with those factors in mind. I'm not saying I hate the story, Its a great story. I mean, as long as you stay away from Pinkie Pie when it comes to any shipping with your character I'll be ok. You are truly great at making fanfics. I truly envy you.

I would also like to ask one final thing. Do you have any ideas where I can find more pre readers? The one I have suggest I should get more.

You told me you didn't have an editor!

Anyway, I can honestly say I'm truly jealous of you. You have been able to attract more people on this site to your fanfic then mine while it being Oc, Self insert, and usually worst of all shipping a mane 6 with the self insert. I'm truly stun on how you got more people to like this with those factors in mind. I'm not saying I hate the story, Its a great story. I mean, as long as you stay away from Pinkie Pie when it comes to any shipping with your character I'll be ok. You are truly great at making fanfics. I truly envy you.

I would also like to ask one final thing. Do you have any ideas where I can find more pre readers? The one I have suggest I should get more.

if you need more pre-readers, the best thing to do is just outright ask, give a basic premise and then ask if anyone wants to pre-read it, that's what i do anyway.

if you need more pre-readers, the best thing to do is just outright ask, give a basic premise and then ask if anyone wants to pre-read it, that's what i do anyway.

Can you give more depth in what you mean by basic premise?

I just asked everypony I knew to read it.

People say I am a good writer, I just don't see it.

To be perfectly honest, I dont' see it either. Your fanfic is good yes. But its not a work of art.

Can you give more depth in what you mean by basic premise?

To be perfectly honest, I dont' see it either. Your fanfic is good yes. But its not a work of art.

Lol, finally, someone sees my view.

I don't think it is that good, but other ponies seem to think otherwise.