Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction Waking up in a new world

Finesthour

Can you give more depth in what you mean by basic premise?

just a brief analysis of what the story is about, like the things you read on the back of a book cover, it briefly goes over the plot and identifies the main characters.

I loved the last chapter! can't wait for the next one!!

You told me you didn't have an editor!

Anyway, I can honestly say I'm truly jealous of you. You have been able to attract more people on this site to your fanfic then mine while it being Oc, Self insert, and usually worst of all shipping a mane 6 with the self insert. I'm truly stun on how you got more people to like this with those factors in mind. I'm not saying I hate the story, Its a great story. I mean, as long as you stay away from Pinkie Pie when it comes to any shipping with your character I'll be ok. You are truly great at making fanfics. I truly envy you.

I would also like to ask one final thing. Do you have any ideas where I can find more pre readers? The one I have suggest I should get more.

Where can find your texts? i will gladly read them!

Chapter 8 was awesome, now we get some variation of the story. A little action and drama helps the story develop even further than it did in the previous chapters.

Nice work there PinkiePie, as I said before: Waiting for the next chapter like a little kid for christmas.

Chapter 8 was awesome, now we get some variation of the story. A little action and drama helps the story develop even further than it did in the previous chapters.

Nice work there PinkiePie, as I said before: Waiting for the next chapter like a little kid for christmas.

So true!

Oh lord trust me, I have some serious stuff planned.

Little spoiler c:

The entire mane 6 will have a part in this little love hexagon c:

New chapter updated c:

Come here from now on, Google docs will be for editing.

http://poni.0au.de/story/4645/Waking-up-in-a-new-world

Am reading through the new chapter now, will give feedback when done. Oh god I'm excited.

I felt goosebumps wash over my body

As you wrote in the chapter describes how I felt when reading the last sentence. I can really feel that an amazing story will come of this. Keep doing what you do, no doubt about the success that will come with the continued story.

Am reading through the new chapter now, will give feedback when done. Oh god I'm excited.

As you wrote in the chapter describes how I felt when reading the last sentence. I can really feel that an amazing story will come of this. Keep doing what you do, no doubt about the success that will come with the continued story.

:wub: Thankee c:

Oh lord trust me, I have some serious stuff planned.

Little spoiler c:

The entire mane 6 will have a part in this little love hexagon c:

New chapter updated c:

Come here from now on, Google docs will be for editing.

http://poni.0au.de/s...-in-a-new-world

I just read your spoiler thing...I should hate you for including Pinkie Pie in that but...The story is good enough to kinda overlook.

*Squeel!*

Ok, I'm not done reading the new chapter yet but I need to comment on something I've noticed a few times.

You need to be aware of who's talking in the story. You sometimes, in the same part of the story, switch from "I felt..." to "He then..." and such. Just wanted to give a heads up on that.

I have no idea how to do the spoiler pop-down thingy so: SPOILER ALERT!!

" I started to stretch on the bed, when I felt my left arm touch something furry. I greaw very worried, remembering that someone was with HIM on the bed. "

The above is just an example.

Edited by Lamii

Amazing chapter. More love drama, the way I love it.

As with all the other chapters. I couldn't help but smile the greatest smile of all time, through the whole chapter.

:wub: Oh you!

I can't wait till AJ get's included in this hexagon of love drama. She's truely my favorite.

Lol, just wait. I have OODLES of fun in store.

'Nother spoiler, just cuz I love you guys.

Celestia and Luna will be involved in this. I won't say how though c: