Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction Waking up in a new world

Finesthour

Wait... what?

I... stole your idea?

Yes/no. I wanted to do the whole human in equestria thing way back and was about to write it, but I loved this so much i forgot. Oh the irony..

I apologize in advance.

If you want to HONESTLY know what I think, then click the spoiler. Or, you can take the blue pill and just move on. Your call.

I... Give it a 3.8 out of 5. My reasoning? Here it is.

1. It's a tad cliched, concerning the human part.

2. The shipping just doesn't feel natural enough.

3. The characters seem somewhat 2-dimensional, and Gary has no backstory to speak of.

Other than that, it wasn't bad, and I kind of enjoyed it. So, there's definite room for improvement, but you did a good job. Don't take any of this personally, it's just that over analyzing things is a nasty habit of mine.

I apologize in advance.

If you want to HONESTLY know what I think, then click the spoiler. Or, you can take the blue pill and just move on. Your call.

I... Give it a 3.8 out of 5. My reasoning? Here it is.

1. It's a tad cliched, concerning the human part.

2. The shipping just doesn't feel natural enough.

3. The characters seem somewhat 2-dimensional, and Gary has no backstory to speak of.

Other than that, it wasn't bad, and I kind of enjoyed it. So, there's definite room for improvement, but you did a good job. Don't take any of this personally, it's just that over analyzing things is a nasty habit of mine.

backing that up, why does each pony feel the need to be closer to him right offf the get go?..