Did you like it?  

50 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I was expecting Discord to be the source of the blizzard. I guess Discord, the Alicorn sisters, and the elements of harmony either came after, or later joined the unified three tribes.

Solid episode, Full of D'aww Fluttershy moments, chimneys, maps, gingerbread houses, baby Tom's, Derpy: all the good stuff.

I still can't get my head around Equestria almost being called Earth though.

Overall I really enjoyed this one, it was nice to learn a bit of Equestrian history, although I'd like to know when Celestia and Luna came into the picture.

Edited by Swoop

I enjoyed the play, but I would have preferred if the episode was a little more holiday themed. I thought it was still a cool and funny episode though (Chancellor Pudding :lol: ) Oh Pinkie Pie, you're awesome!

Edited by PonyFan123

First off, that "Song" I'm pretty sure was a christmas carol not a national anthem.

2nd: PINKIE! PINKIE! PINKIE! I want to live at Earth...wait...Ok, I want to live at the Earth she's at.

3rd: On Equestria Daily, People said that when Pinkie Pie said Earth she meant it as dirt. While that is true. The joke is it sounds like she is talking about our planet. People completely miss the joke because they were trying to make logic out of it.

And Earth is better then Unicornia and pega-whatever. It has Pinkie in it. :)

(Review when I watch it again...even though I don't want to see Pinkie frozen again. :( )

Edited by RaccoonBL
  • Brohoof 1

Buck

There I changed it for you. :P

Anyway yah, its a must see. This is one of the better episode.

(not going to call it the best when i haven't seen it enough times.)

Edited by RaccoonBL

I, FOR ONE, FUCKING LOVED THIS EPISODE. DESPITE IT ONLY BEING A PLAY THE ACTED IN, IT WAS A LOT MORE FUCKING TENSE THAN ANY OF THE 2 PARTERS, IMFO.

I DO AGREE, HOWEVER, THAT THE FUCKING LACK OF A PINKIE PIE SONG THROUGHOUT WHAT NOW IS ALMOST THE FIRST FUCKING HALF OF SEASON 2 IS DISSAPOINTING.

COME ON, STUDIO B!

Hmm... this episode has me updating my top 5 list.

5. Cutie Mark Crusaders

4. Party Of One

3. Sonic Rainboom

2. Hearth's Warming Eve

1. Cutie Mark Chronicles (So Many Fillies!)

I knew this episode was going to be the best of Season 2 (at least so far)

One strange Omission was Celestia and Luna. They were on the Flag, but from this they had nothing to do with the creation of Equestria! Hell the Princess's Mane Talents (Raising/Lowering the Moon/Sun, Day/Night) are done by regular Unicorns.

(More Celestia Propaganda! :P)

Pinkie Pie was brilliant in this episode! "Hold on to your Hooves, I am just about to be BRILLIANT!"

post-461-0-84409400-1324142391_thumb.jpg

And the ending where Fluttershy (as Private Pansy) "Actually, I don't hate Commander Hurricane. I just really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really dislike her."

post-461-0-02439300-1324142632_thumb.jpg

Geeze Fluttershy had some repressed feelings about Rainbow Dash there. I understand that they serve as character foils for one another, but damn Fluttershy I didn't think the Element of Kindness could dislike anyone so much it takes (11?) reallys to describe them!

• Brohoof 1

Solid episode overall. I liked the backstory and the interactions among the ponies, especially PP-AJ with Applejack's snide sarcasm.

Song was okay too.

I imagine the Discord/Celestia/Luna history occurs in the timeline between Equestria's founding and the current day, maybe after the three leaders retired or passed on..

Solid episode overall. I liked the backstory and the interactions among the ponies, especially PP-AJ with Applejack's snide sarcasm.

Song was okay too.

I imagine the Discord/Celestia/Luna history occurs in the timeline between Equestria's founding and the current day, maybe after the three leaders retired or passed on..

Discord ruled after them, then he was overthrown by Celestia and Luna.