Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

Stomach aches that I randomly wake up to at 3 in the morning and have a hard time falling back asleep afterwards.

Maybe TMI, but it's very annoying!

When you say hello to someone (specifically them) and they ignore you entirely.

When your friend you are working on a project with suddenly decides they are smarter than you and need to run the show entirely.

When you say hello to someone (specifically them) and they ignore you entirely. When your friend you are working on a project with suddenly decides they are smarter than you and need to run the show entirely.

*is totally the second thing*

o.O

But it's not because I think I'm smarter XD It's mostly because I get paired with the slackers XD

Another thing: people who you don't know who are on a personal mission to murder you.

When you are on a road trip and you realize there are no bathrooms for about 50 miles...

*is totally the second thing*

o.O

But it's not because I think I'm smarter XD It's mostly because I get paired with the slackers XD

Another thing: people who you don't know who are on a personal mission to murder you.

I don't have anything against people who want to take charge (espescially if the rest of the group is slackers), but I like to have input too. :P

Someone is trying to murder you... 0-o

Edited by Guest

When you are on a road trip and you realize there are no bathrooms for about 50 miles... I don't have anything against people who want to take charge (espescially if the rest of the group is slackers), but I like to have input too. :P Someone is trying to murder you... 0-o

Well, just people who hate you and don't even know you. I hope no one's trying to murder me :P

When you are on a road trip and you realize there are no bathrooms for about 50 miles...

Try purposefully avoiding stopping anywhere to use a bathroom...for three and a half hours...when you already had to go really bad when leaving.

I think that probably could have/did damage my bladder. lol

There were places I would have stopped, but my mom was driving so I just didn't bother asking. My one attempt to do so at the very beginning of the trip put me in a gas station where the bathroom was out of order and I had to purchase a drink, and drink it on the way home.

D:

Don't ever do that.

When you see a really juicy looking apple, but then when you take a bite it is squishy and gross. :/

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

-That moment when I'm listening to a great song, then all of a sudden the only thing I can focus on is the snare drum

-Eczema

-Pimples

-Lack of Money

-Lack of Work Ethic

-People in public being too kissy kissy. There's a couple in mind, where everywhere I go they can't stop sucking each others faces. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

-Mockingjay

-Friends sometimes

-Being a hypocrite

-Ass kissers

-Attention whores

-Neverneverlands new avatar.

-Pamela Andersons breasts

-Jackie Chan wannabes.

Edited by Vicke the Faceless

4 things

1) The slow but sure dumbing down of today's society

2) People who act cool because they can get a MOAB in Call of Duty

3) The complete and utter garbage released today as "music" such as Lady Gaga and Usher.

4) Video game developer's need to dumb down video games so that they can be enjoyable for everypony who could not grasp the concepts of older RPGs. Two big examples being Skyrim and ME3

• Brohoof 1

• Procrastinating
  • Liars
  • Poor grammar when talking in person
  • Curse words
  • Poor personal hygiene
  • Boot lickers(Butt Kissers/Try hards)
  • Intentional poor taste in music. -.-"

Those are mine :P