Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

What annoys me? Just two things.

Liars. I really, really get annoyed when people deceive me or attempt to do so.

Purposeful stupidity. There are few things more annoying than people who can do better, but instead prefer to be dumb because it is less work.

• Brohoof 1

1. The (majority) of the 12 year old noobs that practically have killed Call Of Duty. F*** Final Stand :angry: .

2. Console fanboys

3. Video-game fanboys

4. Those anti-bronies that try by all means to trash FiM and bronies in general.

5. People who judge something right away from just one glance (FiM is one subject that is unfortunately plagued by this problem)

6. Bronies that constantly annoy people with FiM content. Come one! We get enough hate already, you're just giving us a worse image!

7. People who are too load-mouthed about their hate of movies today. If you hate cinema today, keep it to yourself.

8. The fact that I can't seem to get myself to watch The Walking Dead. I feel like I would love the show, 'cause all my friends do, but I just never feel like watching it. Ponies are just so hypnotic ;) .

I really don't care about the TV shows of today, nor' about the music (Maybe its because I'm 14) but lately I've been feeling the same tune for music has been used over and over again. Its been making finding a song to actually enjoy lately hard too find.

• Brohoof 2

You know what grinds my gears...............When your at school and you cant eat at the lunch table without half of the school looking at you

2.people that think everythings a fail

3.People that make up lame exuses

4.die too much on call of duty

5.Always ending up with the most deaths on call of duty

6.anti-bronies

7.people that always have to say something bad to everything

8.walmart

9.Go out in public

10.Trying to walk,but the people in front of you walk slower than you.

11.people that want you to join a group and they never talk to you

12.I posted too much

13.People that got carried away and end up laughing and talk trash to everything

14.I should stop

Edited by Flutter Derp

real-time example currently being played out

When one of my favorite teams is getting their butts handed to them by a far inferior team. Very annoying because this game is important for us and we should NOT be losing to this dumpster fire of a team.

callery pear trees

god they smell

they literally smell like crotch

all my neighbors love them so every time i step out of my door it feels like i walked face first into someone's underwear its terrible

• Intentional poor taste in music. -.-"
Those are mine :P

gently pushes aqua albums under bed with foot

Ok, here's some stuff:

Girls that think their best friend is hot (unless she really is).

Narcissists

Girls that hang out in groups (it's difficult to talk to them when there in groups).

false bronies (those who do not love, tolerate, or welcome to the heard with open hooves).

anti-bronies

A parent's view of their son watching "My Little Pony" and that they don't understand why we like it so much.

Douche bags

The fact that I'm the only brony in my school TT~TT

When family events get in the way of my band's gigs.

Girls that add a lot of there guy friends as family members so they can go beyond the friend zone.

"Fake" people

That bronycon is exclusive to NY

That Hasbro will never listen to their fans and make show accurate plushes (those things could make them millionaires).

and pop quizes

Edited by Big Macintosh

gently pushes aqua albums under bed with foot

Lol I don't mean it that way... More as Distasteful lyrics in music like a majority of today's new age "Hip-hop/ R&B/ Rap" and some other genres. and I point most of it at today's "Hip-hop/ R&B/ Rap" because it's nothing like the real stuff I've listened to growing up. :/

Lol I don't mean it that way... More as Distasteful lyrics in music like a majority of today's new age "Hip-hop/ R&B/ Rap" and some other genres. and I point most of it at today's "Hip-hop/ R&B/ Rap" because it's nothing like the real stuff I've listened to growing up. :/

pushes the rest of my music under the bed

i like really terrible music i don't know why. i just find something really gratifying about cruising around blasting this kind of music with the windows down:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nSw6DLO7lY

• Brohoof 1

pushes the rest of my music under the bed

i like really terrible music i don't know why. i just find something really gratifying about cruising around blasting this kind of music with the windows down:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nSw6DLO7lY

Lawl that one's an exception XD

I like this video of it though just cause they get so into it XD

Edited by Gizmo

Ya know what really grinds my gears? When people say things that are pointless. Ie: "Anyways". Why would you add an unnecessary "S" to a word? Also. "Hella/hecka" That's dumb... You sound dumb saying it. Why don't we say real words like "Very" and "Extremely"

Ya know what else really grinds my gears? When people touch me repeatedly to get my attention. If you need me, say my name. Don't continually poke my arm until I look at you. :angry: Some people just make me wanna raaaaaaage.

OH! And pouring a delicious bowl of cereal, CERTAIN that you have milk, and you actually don't.

-Pamela Andersons breasts

They make me want to punch myself in the face.

I HATE it when i give a person an opinion on some constructive criticism and they go OUT OF THEIR WAY to do the EXACT OPPOSITE of what i suggested with a scowl, like chew EVEN LOUDAR with their mouth open. >.<

• Brohoof 1

I HATE it when i give a person an opinion on some constructive criticism and they go OUT OF THEIR WAY to do the EXACT OPPOSITE of what i suggested with a scowl, like chew EVEN LOUDAR with their mouth open. >.<

You just summmed up my day on DeviantART to a T.

When people show up to your house unannounced, let themselves inside and just sit around. Not strangers or anything, but still. GTFO. x)

Edit: And they don't even knock at the door.

Edited by D1SC0RD

My lack of skill in any one area really ruffles my jimmies, I feel like I suck a little at everything. :(

The prickly feeling on your tongue after shaving your eyebrows and then licking the remains of the hair on your eye brows...so much ewwww.

• 2 weeks later...

When criticize you at the gym, yet offer nothing constructive.

Having to shave daily instead of every other day because my work schedule puts me on service duty, back to back to back....

My lack of skill in any one area really ruffles my jimmies, I feel like I suck a little at everything. :(

Study business then. I'm completely serious. If you don't seem to have a single area of interest then this may be a sign that you would be a skilled generalist. The best business owners and managers are those that can tie a wide array of different fields together and make sense out of what results from doing so.

• Brohoof 1

People who take the time to help others in a "Stuff that annoys you thread". Acting all high and mighty.

I kid of course. Let me see then, annoyance...

I am no "clopper" as they have been dubbed but I get very angry when they are discriminated against by fellow bronies. We are people who watch a show for 7 year old girls, people who are constantly telling others that it is our choice and that they should not judge us and yet some members of our community still feel the need to say bad and cruel things against Cloppers. The hypocrisy, it burns my retinas!

Edited by Gingerpotato

What really grinds my gears is

1. The new Disney. all they fudging make nowadays are stupid sitcoms and dumb teenage girl movies, either that or another cheesy 'talking animal' sort of movie.

2. MY BROTHERRRR. NUFF SAID!

3. When people act like your things are their things, or just, you know...trying to steal something away from you...I have too many too count.