Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

Geez, how did I miss all of these. I CAN'T STAND my house phone. One day it was ringing so many times, I finally took it and threw it against the wall and that was the end of that :D

Wow lol I just go for unplugging it because it's not my phone but I'll have to trying throwing it next time. Seems like a far more permanent solution :lol:

When I'm using something that I use everyday, and apparently someone had changed a small something from it, be it a misplaced books, unplugged cellphone charger, or a desktop icon change.

Once I spent at least thirty minutes to rearrange my desktop icons when my sister inadvertently click "arrange by names". There were dozens of them D:

And when something is abnormally full of holes, and the holes were filled with something. Made me feel all rustly and want to set a flamethrower on it

Trolls. Facebook. People who are like me. Lines in which they skip me for the person after. Talking to military personal while they're in uniform and in public. Pizza people who either don't deliver it as per my instructions, or when they put the topping on the wrong side. Learning that Zapdos and Mewtwo have the same catch rates, of an average of 55 Ultra Balls.

My real pet peeve: Bronys People who will absolutely refuse to listen to logic in a dire situation or when I'm totally right.

N00bs on an FPS that will cry if you kill them. Seriously, I throw my COD MW3 disk out of the window the moment that N00b started crying.

When you said crying, did you mean crying as in bawling like when his mother didn't give him the candy? :o

That's quite an experience

When you said crying, did you mean crying as in bawling like when his mother didn't give him the candy? :o

That's quite an experience

Exactly. The boy was about my age, maybe a year younger.

• Brohoof 1

And one final thing, you know what really grinds my gears? Milking money out of good Disney movies. I mean, out of the billion Direct-to-Video releases, about 2 are decent. And, they're making Planes, a sequel to Cars 2. And its not even made by Pixar. Cars was good. Cars 2 was also a fun ride, but not the studio's best work. But planes?!? And Pixar isn't even making it, yet its being considered a Cars sequel? Screw you Disney. Screw. You.

As someone who has Disney as the center of their life, I agree. I don't see a need for Planes.

I know this sounds stupid as a pet peeve but,

I hate my name in real life.

you know what really grinds my gears? Cliff hangers, you get so much into a movie of show and they just leave you with the hero in a very tight situation (lol tight situation, that is what he said) and they have to make a life changing choice but it cuts it of with the dreaded To Be continued.... its not like they do it in real life i mean it most importantly wont happen here right? RIGHT! and further more I......

To be continued...

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

I was wondering what dumb/silly thing really makes you mad?

(What makes me mad is when advertisements on videos buffer. I can stand buffering videos, but when ads buffer, another comuter screen gets destroyed :P )

post-4188-0-31599600-1342644769_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bacon

Careless and common spelling, word usage and pronunciation errors. I know it shouldn't matter to me, but it does. I get mad at myself if I make one, and it drives me crazy when others do. I really have to restrain myself from correcting people sometimes. I don't intend it in a condescending way, but I know it can come off like that. My friends have mostly gotten to the point where they don't mind thankfully ^^;

My number one most annoying one is people using the word rouge instead of rogue. If I see that in a forum topic, fanfic, or anything similar, I usually just leave right then, because of how much it annoys me. I'm neurotic, I guess, but I've learnt to live with it :D

• Brohoof 2

When my younger brother and I are playing GranTurismo on our PSPs, and he rams me into the wall so he can win and get the prize money. (Most of the time that makes me mad. Other times I do the same to him.)