Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

This is a topic sheerly about things that set you off, let me start

it completely and fully rustles all of my jimmies when people tel me i cant do certain things. For example, if someone told me i couldn't watch MLP, i would laugh in their face, run out on the street, and in my birthday suit run and scream "i bucking love ponies!" i would them proceed to buy an absurd amount of illegal substances, mostly molly weed and hash, go back to my house, get fucked up and watch MLP for 12 hours. after those 12 hours i would then proceed to the convenient store, their i would get some random person on the street to buy me as much cigarette, knives, bowls, rolling tobacco, boner pills , and lighter fluid as i can afford  I would then get in my car with everything in it and drive the car off a cliff, without me in it of course  I would do all this just to prove a point, i can do whatever the fuck i want, i have a moral standard. i am a few short months away from being legally an adult, i am sure that i choice to watch pony's for myself, anyone can.

Normally things don't set me off, but telling people that cant do things that dont hurt other people really gets me going.

don't ruin my fun, you know what rustle my jimmies means, so don't make idiotic comments about me having some fun mk :)

Edited by Radost

"What rustles your jimmies" is kind of a vague term, but judging by your post, I think you mean "what annoys you".

Personally, I would say people that take hobbies and fandoms to the extreme. Cool, you like a specific show or movie, you need to tell the entire world about it and shove it up other peoples faces? This applies to all fandoms, take it in moderation, for everyones sake (and before anyone starts asking, there's a very clear difference between being annoying and simply being a part of the fandom)

• Brohoof 1

Everything rustles my jimmies. I'm a nervous wreck.

But when people say 20% cooler... just...

They're all like "I bet you everyone will laugh if I add 20% cooler into this sentence, hahahahaha". It's so bloody overused.

• Brohoof 1

People that enjoy being annoying just to put each other on the brink of anger. I know it is not surprising for having someone be annoying, but when it's taking too far than my jimmies get rustled.

• Brohoof 1

Homophobic people.

I try to remain calm but they just sound so idiotic to me, to the point where I just get angry and annoyed quite easily. 

• Brohoof 1

What really bothers me is when I go to work, I'm there early because of the commute, so I have about an hour to kill. When I get there, there are people waiting for the bus. I get inside, and apparently, people just ingnore the "closed" sign, and they try to open the door, and it's obiviously locked, but they still try to shake the door violently, and I tell them that we're closed, but they just can't take the fucking hint. And the hours are next to the sign as well, so there's no fucking excuse. It just really pisses me off, and I'm getting angry about it as I'm typing it, because this happens every single day. Even at night, when we're closed, the lights are out, and it's just the same shit.

Ignorant people. When somebody act's like a total moron and get's mad about something they don't even understand. Examples of instances where I've witnessed this happen in my school..

Discussion about 9/11: One kid says "All muslims should die!"...*facepalm*.

Xbox live: Some kid In my party was like "God I hate the brony in my school I wanna stab him to death!! He's probably jacking off to ponies RIGHT NOW!!!"...That's not just a wee bit harsh?

My jimmies also get fairly ruffled by hypocrisy. 

People criticizing me for how I eat my food.

The fact many people say "Anyways" over "anyway"

The fact some people can't type proper grammar over a forum.

People who try to play on the piano by simply banging on it.

-People who don't use proper grammar

-Spoiled kids

-Double standards

-When people repeat things multiple times

-People who make drama out of nothing

-People touching my shoulders (I have no idea what's up with this)

These are just the major ones; the full list would be way too long, and I don't feel like typing out a big page.

I'm gonna put my answer in a spoiler, cause it's long.

Idiots.

Oh, wait. The little things in life? I guess that answer doesn't count then, 'cause there are millions of them...

• Math
  • Breaking your pencil and not having a sharpener
  • Pencil eraser breaking off while you use it
  • Large crowds
  • Small crowds
  • Crowds of any size
  • Listening to people's conversations and finding that they are talking about things with absolutely no value at all
  • People who think they're cool but not
  • That one person who asks the stupidest questions that could've been answered if they had thought about it for two seconds
  • Clouds, 'cause they aren't made of cotton candy
  • Rain, 'cause it's not chocolate milk
  • Speaking of rain, I hate it when it rains all week long, and then, on the weekend when you can sleep in, it's bright as bright can be
  • People who think ponies are stupid
  • People who think Doctor Who is stupid
  • People who think Star Trek is stupid
  • People who think all people from Louisiana live like the guys on Duck Dynasty. We don't.
  • When I'm trying to line up my stuffed animals and that one on the end keeps falling over
  • I really need to stop this list soon
  • When you're trying to fit all your stuff in your book bag and that one last thing doesn't fit
  • When you're trying to take a book out of your book bag and it takes much more effort than it should have
  • When people are loud and obnoxious for no reason
  • When my pencil keeps falling off my desk
  • When your alarm goes off in the morning and you can't remember what you said it for
  • When you're writing a list of little things you hate and you know you have to stop but you keep thinking of more things
  • When you're trying to watch a video on Youtube and it just keeps buffering
  • When you're trying to watch a video on Youtube and your adblocker keeps failing for some reason
  • When you're playing a video game and it crashes
  • When you just finished typing a really long post on a forum website and it crashes right when you click the post button (that didn't happen just now, I'm just thinking of previous times)
  • When you don't have enough space for all of your stuff in your room
  • When you really, really, really like an article of clothing you see at the store and they don't have it in your size
  • I'm gonna stop now. Two more and I'm done.
  • When you have something really awesome planned for the afternoon and your teacher's give you a ton of homework
  • Whenever you get lost, ever.

I'm done now. I promise.

Yeah, bye.

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos
  • Brohoof 1

• When I lose a pencil or pen

When I cant sharpen a pencil or a pen's ink dries

I drop food or something I was eating or about to eat

Spilling food on myself

When my computer decides that it doesn't want to work for me

When I try to remind my self to do something and them forget about it anyway

When I hurt myself of some kind of object and want to slap the shiza out of it

~ Bad grammar

~ kids

~ Spoiled kids

~ people with more money than brains *Cough* Duck Dynasty *cough*

~ being at a large event by myself

~ immature teenagers

~ immature college students

~ people that interrupt when I'm talking.

~ products that don't work.

~ Rainbow Dash's hair on a lot of MLP merch (including the Funko stuff)

~ going to use oemthign only to find out it's got dead batteries

~ empty pitcher of milk in the fridge

~ ignorant drivers

~ most drivers

~ Well known artists that use auto tune for 90% of their songs.

I got more but I can't think of them at the moment

i have many things that irritate me.

one of it being nagged by people daily.

nagged for something that will benefit them.

if it is MY job, you nag, i will understand

another one would be people putting their problems on Facebook with you.

LOOK, if i dont text you back, there is a reason why i dont text you back (busy, phone got barred or forgotten to text back due to certain circumstances)

dont update your FB to say things like, "it is possible to go onto FB, Twitter and other social media.. but to text back, impossible."

IF I was really on my social media networks, i would have understood.

but IF I WASN'T?

gosh.

it is so hard to please people!

Being unable to find the good words when I'm trying to explain something.

When I get distracted by sound, or someone come bothering me while I'm doing personal stuff.

When I'm trying to make no sound but I accidentally create an enormous amount of decibels.

When someone is trying to make trouble with me, when someone is belittling me, bullying me.

When someone create problem for no reasons at all.

And I hate people.

Mostly, its loud chewing.  :okiedokielokie:

My brother, who sits across the table from me, always chews incredibly loud and talks with his mouth full of food. 

It's almost as if he's doing it on purpose just to annoy me.  >_>

Pretty simple. What kind of small things (or big things) do you find annoying?

USB cords. Plug it in, it's upside down, flip it over, still doesn't work, flip it again, now it works. -.-

Those stupid ads on every download site ever that have two buttons.
>PLAY
>DOWNLOAD
Then they're all over the place so it's hard to know where the actual download link is.

Crumbs in the bed.

CAPTCHAs.

When people ask me why I did something, and I tell them why, and they say 'I don't wanna hear it.' That pisses me off to no end.

• Brohoof 1

When Parents say, "Oh, if you tell the truth, you won't get in any trouble."....You know what happens? You get in trouble anyway! It's too unfair. 

I also hate how I make my bed all nice looking and such, and I toss and turn so much that in the next morning, it's already screwed up!

I also hate how the show or movie has quiet audio but BAM! Loud advertisements at your service!

Those are some random ones for me.

• Brohoof 5

When someone leaves a powerpoint on with nothing in it I go mental -_- it just drives me INSANE

Touching anything made from porcelain, It always breaks cuz the second the texture touches my fingers I drop it >.>

I also hate how I make my bed all nice looking and such, and I toss and turn so much that in the next morning, it's already screwed up!

Preaching to the choir friend preaching to the choir

• Brohoof 1

The way my cats always beg for food like they haven't had food before. Falling off my bed, when I'm tossing and turning. Also, can't forget the people that wait in line for food at a church but they don't even care about other people's safety and just park anywhere that they want to even if you can't park there. Commercials during my favorite shows.

• Brohoof 1

When People Say YOLO or SWAG! This whole Phrase actually "Like yeah im going Ham at the Gym, Get my Swole on and Then im gonna hit up this party and get Wasted, YOLO!!! Yeah im beast, SWAG. Was talking to this girl the other day and she totally wants me bro, SWAG you know it BROTHER!!! SWAG....SWAG!" Also Hipster's, Homophobe's, Wiggers, Dick's, Douche's and Dumbf****'s. XD

• Brohoof 1