Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

I got this one guy in my class, everything about him is annoying, the way he walk, thd way he talk, tgey way he actually believe he is good at anything. he always sah he is interested in learning but everytime someone actually trh to teach him something he just cant pay attention. even the teachers can't stand him, they dont say it... often, but you can see it on their faces everytime he raises his hand because now they are stuck trying to teach him basic and elementary stuff. everytime I see him I half expecg him to forgeg how to breath and i keep asking myself, how the hell did his spermcell actually win?

And of corsd am I just too polite to ask him to go drink somethkbg poisonous and spare tge world of his continued existence

You know what really grinds my gears? When I need a health pack and a Pyro airblasts me and I die.

What's worse is when I'm on fire and running for a healthpack and then a FRIENDLY pyro runs in and grabs it before me and then DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE COURTESY TO EXTINGUISH ME AS I STAND THERE, SECONDS FROM DEATH.

• Brohoof 1

You know what really grinds my gears? When you get into an argument/discussion over something and the guy you're arguing/discussing with doesn't use logic or facts (if facts are needed, not all arguments/discussions need facts.), or just uses bull crap for his/her argument/discussion.

For example, you could give reasons, and the other person might say, "I know I'm right and I don't have to tell you why."

People that love stuff because it's nastalgia... they get on my nerves

also people that thinks this

Posted Image

is Power Rangers...

I mean seriously... that looks like armor... last I checked, Rangers/Sentai had spandex (Doctor K: NOT SPANDEX)

Atheists that talks about how god isn't real... if you don't believe in him, then why you talking about him?

People like, combining one fad with biblical scenes, (*hem, hem:http://mocpages.com/moc.php/277738, I literally fell out of my chair laughing seeing this! I don't have a problem with Christians, most on MOCpages are annoying)

hey, I understand. I'm christian and I think some people do take it too far. I remember seeing someone trying to compare Ninja Turtles to the bible... by making Spinter = Jesus... and I thought... Seriously? it's based on a comic book that was made by two guys that were drunk (the Shredder's original name was going to be The Grater)

Edited by Captain Marvelous

People that love stuff because it's nastalgia... they get on my nerves

also people that thinks this

Posted Image

is Power Rangers...

I mean seriously... that looks like armor... last I checked, Rangers/Sentai had spandex

Atheists that talks about how god isn't real... if you don't believe in him, then why you talking about him?

hey, I understand. I'm christian and I think some people do take it too far. I remember seeing someone trying to compare Ninja Turtles to the bible... by making Spinter = Jesus... and I thought... Seriously? it's based on a comic book that was made by two guys that were drunk (the Shredder's original name was going to be The Grater)

1) To add to the nostalgia thing, I hate it when nostalgia people don't try something out "because it's modern." I know modern stuff doesn't have the best stuff, but there are quiet a few gems out there.

2) If you though that Atheists talking about how god doesn't exist was bad, wait until you meet one that makes it a goal to not only prove that each religion is based off of fake data, but also shoves it down your throat.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

People that don't accept my love for everyone in the world and don't want to hug me.

That I'm unable to access most of the cool stuff in my country.

Lack of money

That I have to pay with euros on steam and it makes games 2x more expesive than they'd be if I could pay with dollars :(

What the perfect thread to pop up right when I saw something on facebook that annoys me :D ~

As newly engaged and planning a wedding, I take my relationship and love very seriously.

I'm a busy independent women that has been living on her own and providing for herself (with no help - until my fiancee moved in).

I cherish our engagement.

But all of a sudden being engaged is now the new thing?

They call each other fiancees,

they just met a few months ago and are still in school, living at home and not self-sufficient.

and.... here's the best part.. SHE HAS NO RING ON HER FINGER.

Oh what's that? Your 'fiancee' can't even buy you a $1000-$3000 dollar ring,

sounds like you guys are ready for marriage.

Don't make a mockery of what I have with your immaturity.

That annoys me.

~

Edited by Shankveld
  • Brohoof 2

The fact that Rihanna got back together with Chris Brown despite the fact he had beaten her and it sends a really bad message to the girls of this generation.

Oh, and grammar mistakes.

Or when people use the French "le" instead of the English "the".

And baby talk.

Pet names... like "cookie" or "shmoopy" or "hunny buns"

Cuddling. I can't stand cuddling.

UNREQUITED LOVE!!!! *dramatic*

The fact that Rihanna got back together with Chris Brown despite the fact he had beaten her and it sends a really bad message to the girls of this generation.

They didn't get back together they just made a song together about how they miss "bleep"ing each other.....

classy,

can't say I'm surprised.

It's rhianna.

Like one of my favourite youtubers said

"they deserve each other"

A girl that dances around in her underwear singin about how easy and sexual she is, clearly doesn't respect herself.

• People mixing up its and it's, anyway and anyways (doesn't exist)
  • Tabloids and their false rumours
  • Trivia quiz shows that give out a too many entertainment questions and too few history/science questions
  • Stupid mistakes that I make in a test

challengeaccepted.jpg

People who are too touchy bother me and I mean this in both iterations of the word. For the former, I'm uncharacteristically fussy about my personal space and I hate having it violated by people who can't pick up on social cues. For the latter, it's just really such a pain having to compensate for others' overwhelming sensitivity whenever I make a general statement or observation during a discussion. Some people don't know how to separate one's general opinions and personal convictions and take an incredibly large amount of offense to something that doesn't really offer commentary on them as a person.

-Depressing or useless statuses. 

I echo this sentiment entirely. If you're depressed, wouldn't it make sense to actively seek help than to

I think what annoys me the most is how I can legitimately write a novella on what annoys me.

Oh so you don't wanna hug me, eh? IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME??

WOW! YOU'RE JUST LIKE MY EX BOYFRIEND!!! HE NEVER WANTED TO TOUCH ME EITHER!

AND THEN HE CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND! NOW i'M GOING TO GO-

lol jk, I hate it when people other then my boyfriend try to touch me.

I hate being touched. I'm not a prostitute, people aren't allowed to just walk up and touch me like it's their God-given right. :P

What the perfect thread to pop up right when I saw something on facebook that annoys me :D ~

As newly engaged and planning a wedding, I take my relationship and love very seriously.

I'm a busy independent women that has been living on her own and providing for herself (with no help - until my fiancee moved in).

I cherish our engagement.

But all of a sudden being engaged is now the new thing?

They call each other fiancees,

they just met a few months ago and are still in school, living at home and not self-sufficient.

and.... here's the best part.. SHE HAS NO RING ON HERE FINGER.

Oh what's that? Your 'fiancee' can't even buy you a $1000-$3000 dollar ring,

sounds like you guys are ready for marriage.

Don't make a mockery of what I have with your immaturity.

That annoys me.

~

This. Now, I'm not engaged or anything, so that isnt my problem with it. I know I've expressed several time here my dislike of people throwing around the word "love" so often. I hate it when I see statuses like "omg I love him so much!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))))))))))". But all the engagements I see on FB are what really bug me. One of my you get friends just, a year out of highscool, just married her best friend, who is the same age.

Oh, and they both still live at home XD

Anyway, other things that annoy me:

- my computer supposedly being good enough to play a game, but then it's not.

- my sister talking in her baby voice. She's ten, and she talks in this baby all the time, though she doesn't as much now that my other sister and I imitate her every time she does it.

- somebody mentioned rihanna, and something that annoys me is turning on the radio and RIHANNA IS ON EVERY GODDAMN STATION LIKE TWENTY TIMES A DAY. And it's always that same song. No one song deserves that kind of airtime >_<

- when I borrow a DVD from the library and it's all scratched to hell and unwatchable. But what's worse is when it plays just fine until the climax of the movie and THEN cuts out >_<

This. Now, I'm not engaged or anything, so that isnt my problem with it. I know I've expressed several time here my dislike of people throwing around the word "love" so often. I hate it when I see statuses like "omg I love him so much!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))))))))))". But all the engagements I see on FB are what really bug me. One of my you get friends just, a year out of highscool, just married her best friend, who is the same age.

Oh, and they both still live at home XD

We are birds of a feather.

There ougth to be a law with something as sacred as marriage you cannot marry unless you can... herp derp provide for yourself ;p lol

And CANNOT stand how easily people throw the word love around, I tell one person I love them, ONE. I don't even say the L word to my own family, and whenever my female friends say "lol love you kat" I'm pokerface.

My friend just got a new boyfriend two days ago and today wrote a status about how 'in-love' they are.

Rolled my eyes at that one too,

and don't get me started on all the girls who are 'married' to their best friend... -.-'

It gets better...

Edited by Shankveld

Oh so you don't wanna hug me, eh? IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME??

WOW! YOU'RE JUST LIKE MY EX BOYFRIEND!!! HE NEVER WANTED TO TOUCH ME EITHER!

AND THEN HE CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND! NOW i'M GOING TO GO-

lol jk, I hate it when people other then my boyfriend try to touch me.

I hate being touched. I'm not a prostitute, people aren't allowed to just walk up and touch me like it's their God-given right. :P

I see where you're coming from entirely and I feel almost bad for people in your position. There's this pretty stunning girl, Jess, who hangs out with my group of friends and this one kid I know in said group is a bit... grabby, if you will. He thinks he's being cute because he has a huge crush on her, you know? Tries to tickle her, grabs at her waist, et cetera and so forth. Thing is, she's taken and instead of being cute, he's being a tad creepy and inconsiderate to boot.

She's too nice to tell him off but anyone can tell by the look in her face that it bugs the shit out of her. While it's not my nature, I'm almost inclined to white knight him in her stead simply because it'd rustle my jimmies piss me off if I were in her position.

The complete and total lack of a winter where I live is annoying me.

Winter to me is like Spring to others. In fact they're completely switched for me. Winter makes me happy, Spring makes me depressed. So... the lack of a winter has made me very unhappy.

Little kids who think they're entitled to everything (honestly, 8 year olds shouldn't have cellphones or be "dating" if giving each other cookies is dating to them.) Also, these total idiots always cut me off when I'm swimming. Well they're teenagers but still, every time they they skip like half a length is annoying cuz then I have to push past them again. ARGH.

Crashes.

There was no winter this year, so that.

A lot of other stuff but I won't ramble.

Depressing Facebook statuses like stuff about love (they haven't the slightest idea on what love is), getting interrupted (I hate that), small things that affect my schedule or routine, and this intersection near the place I live makes me miss a bus about 70% of the time.