Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

Why does this make so much sense?

You will see that mostly when people have some kinda title they have to stand by, and by that, I mean take everything that can be considered anger, into an assumption that you're going to kill them.

I've been in a situations that's happened like that, not the exact one I said, but the formula of it.

Yeah, it's pretty irratating. I could just be asking someone why a certain pony is their favorite (simply out of curiousity or because I'm just trying to get to know the person) and next thing you know, they're getting all defensive about it. :/
  • Brohoof 2

When someone wants help with someone (and you don't realize it so you're not helping), and they randomly say "[name] could be helping me" well maybe I didn't know you needed help, and instead of "asking" like that you could try "hey, can you please help me out [name]"

The little tabs on the sides of dvd cases where you have flip them open.

When people leave movies out of their cases and then complain when they get lost, like really, if you don't want it getting lost put it back where it belongs, in the case.....

Talking to someone and it goes like this You: "Hi" Them: "Hey" You: "How are you" Them: "Good" and then they walk off, can't ask how you're doing too, nope can't do that. I mean, maybe sometimes people forget but to me it's NOT a hard thing to remember and if someone asks me how I'm doing I automatically answer and then ask them the same thing. I feel like it's kind of rude.....

When people get mad when you do something but not when someone else does.....really?!?!

Whenever you're talking with someone, and then someone walks up and within two minutes that conversation ends, and then the best part is, they walk off but it's a "personal conversation" so, they don't want you to talk with them....!! Side note - they wouldn't like it if you did the same thing to them!!!

Little kids kicking the back of your seat during a movie (or anywhere!) and the parents ALLOWING them to do so. Umm no, I pay to go see a movie, not for you to be kicking the back of my chair! (which, hasn't happened to me much but still).

When little kids get huge platefuls of food and then they can't eat it all so they throw almost all of it away! You don't even need an adult sized place child, your stomach can't hold that much (or hopefully not....)

Hmmm I think that's all for me.....

• Brohoof 1

Let's see:

• People who can't sum up what they want to say
  • People forcing their opinion, taste or views on me
  • Inefficient things that nobody dares to fix bringing down the whole organization
  • Over complicating tasks because nobody knows how to work (Do small business owners never heard of K.I.S.S.?)
  • Badly designed UIs in general for websites and tools 
  • Flash and java script keeps collapsing
  • Being forced to talk to the clients in my company.
  • Having no privacy at the workplace (Open offices are torture chambers without woman in leather and you know, actual walls for privacy)
  • Loud and chaotic people and events. (They just make me want to curl up in a ball.)

Well, there are two things I can think of.

First, when someone borrows a pen or a stapler from my desk when I'm not here and then don't put them back exactly where they found it. Basically, I go and when I come back, I notice that people touched my stuff. That really, extremely annoys me.

Second most annoying thing is when people enter my office and when they leave, they don't close the door behind them. I have to actually stand up and close the door myself. Well, at least one person understood that I did not like them leaving my door open after I slammed it as soon as he left. ( I was not on a very good mood that day).

Anytime there is a major sports event it overruns the internet and tv.

80e.png

80e.png

80e.png

~ People who use the term " X is Worst pony"  There is no worst pony.

~ People who leave the toilet seat up

~ My grandpa

~ Half Life 2 freezing because it can't handle my hexacore system.(even with multicore compatibility mode on)

~ Songs that skip

~ horrible audio 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

TMJ  (I probably said it before). TMJ really is a pain in the you know what. 

My 2 older brothers (42 and 43 years old) they act like children half of the time. I hate when they use our parents. I really do. :( My 42 year old brother wants to live back at home and mom told him, "No. No, and No!" Then he demanded to talk to dad and dad said the same thing. He just can't get it in his head. He wanted to live at the house rent free. Heck, I pay for rent and I don't cause any problems.

Edited by MontanaDash
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

~ People that make a big deal out of the smallest things.

~ Not getting 2 full cups of coffee out of making 4 cups.(cause 2 cups on the fill line, usually equates to 1 regular mug)

~ Making coffee, and you run out of milk

~ Malfunctioning USB cables

~ Paying for Xbox Gold/PS Plus

~ Lack of backwards compatibility between XBone and 360

~ Non-show accurate toys

Edited by :Flutterdash:

~ Non-show accurate toys

The blind bags and minifigures are probably the closest things to the show. Even side characters are starting to get unique models.

People who don't clean up after there dogs.  Honestly, if you have a dog, it either needs to relieve itself on your own property or you need to clean up after it.  I live in a rather nice condo community and probably the worst part about it is there are dog turds everywhere all the time.  It is absolutely disgusting and trashes what are otherwise rather nice surroundings.  

When my friends come to my apartment unannounced while I'm recording something, or cleaning up, and don't leave until I finish and can hang out...

I have a couple...umm ...when your on the phone with someone and its at the end of the conversation and they don't say "bye" like...is it really that hard to tell someone bye..gosh. Also when people order food and literally like 15 minutes later wonder where your delivery is...it's in the friggin' oven..or when it IS in the oven you want to change your order and then you get mad at me because it's in the oven...I DON'T EVEN!!!

Repetitive coughing..it makes me want to strangle people. 

When people drive really slow..it's 45 and they are sitting here looking at clouds driving at 10...whyyyyy...

Also there's a thing in the car, its called an indicator! it indicates that you are going to turn!!! USE IT!! DX

DLC's and micro transactions in game. I really wish developers would give you a finished game and THEN sell extra content. Not make an unfinished game and sell the rest to you for more money. (Looking at you Payday 2)  >_>

(edited)

When people misuse the word literally.

No, you figuratively died, you didn't 'literally' die. I have to put up with this crap every day of my life. I love my friends, but some of them, just... :eww:

Edited by Dr. Frasier Crane
  • Brohoof 1