Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

• 2 weeks later...

People that put quotation marks around or bold important stuff and a space before exclamation points and question marks. These are not parts of English grammar, seriously; spaces before exclamation points and question marks is French grammar at that .-.

It really depends on my mood sometimes but here is a random one, when a storm supposedly moves in, there is a lot of lighting in it but nothing happens. Nature be trolling, I like rainstorms too.

I also hate when someone plays music loud enough to actually rattle the walls. At that point I just ask, why?

I also get really stressed if I go somewhere and it is very disorganized. It makes the place feel uncomfortable for me. Makes my anxiety go fufiahwosicjdn. < That, whatever that is.

I also hate dust. It bothers me. Makes me think it's out to kill my electronics or something.

Those are some random ones. A decent amount of things annoy me but I tried to think of some of the smaller ones. :P

• Brohoof 1

-loud obnoxious people. Like damn shut up.

-people that do annoying things and then act like they have no idea what they did.

-people that say really ignorant things, like my friend basically saying being gay is a disease that can be cured. I mean sure if you have different moral beliefs I'm not gonna hold it against you but that comment made me wanna deck her in the face.

-assemblies. Pep rallies. Ugh.

-flies. Go away omg.

-wobbly desks. Had one while I was taking the SAT over the weekend and it was so annoying.

• Brohoof 1

-Having to buy a new pair of earphones every week.
-People who play shitty music at max volume.
-My shitty internet
-Tech support (Ugh)
-Phone's short battery life
-People who touch my computer, intous or Mlp stuff
-Being asked to pause a moba

• Brohoof 3

When it's quiet in my class, and some random person with a cold sniffs like every 10th second...it's okay mostly, but once I start noticing the sound, it's horrible. Get a paper and blow it out, man.

• Brohoof 2

After serving in the navy, pet peeves annoy me more than ever, especially loud music, when some jackass can't enjoy music at normal volume. Snobby people, that act like the world owe them a favour, and they could be a fool to other people. Bad drivers, some drive too slow, others too fast, I have nearly been injured by a bad driver, so I have a special loathing for these sort. Nationalists, not to be confused for patriots, these people think the country is so awesome, especially if we are at war, as a former serviceman, I just want to slap one of those flag wavers, and say think about damage that could happen to a returning veteran.

• Brohoof 1

Here's a tiny one - I'm a little annoyed that the forums use the "Day/Month/Year" format when displaying "Member Since" under someone's profile. I much prefer "Month/Day/Year", since it's easier to read

-reading good fanfics of mlp that just decide to mention Derpy for no absolute good reason. Ones that just put her in there for the sake if having her in there.

I really dislike Derpy. Not because I find her offensive, but for the fact that I don't understand why she is praised so much for literally just having crossed eyes. JUST CROSSED EYES HOLY BLASTED CELESTIA.

I'm reading a decent ish fic where rainbow was Celestia's star student instead of twilight and the second Derpy and dinky were introduced I skipped over a ton of dialogue just for the sake of those 2 characters being pointless and just annoying me.

When people take things of mine without permission. JUST ASK!! If I'm not using said item, I always say yes. I'm happy to share but it pisses me off when people just take things without asking, its a matter of principle. At the end of the day, its my stuff. The only other thing is people who bite down on their cutlery. Food is for chewing, cutlery is for presenting food for chewing. I don't know why but that drives me up the wall.

• Brohoof 1

I have a lot of them:

These are just related to automobiles

Poorly timed traffic signals: There is nothing I hate more than waiting for a red light only to have the light at the very next intersection turn red as I approach.  Synchronize your lights people.

Slow Drivers in the Left Lane

Slow Drivers who won't let me pass them

Drivers who won't yield to pedestrians

Drivers who aren't paying attention to the road

Gated Communities (I live in Florida, everything here is a gated community)

Edited by Twilight Dirac
  • Brohoof 2

Hornets, wasps, yellow jackets, bees, and pretty much every flying insect that can penetrate your skin.

I hate them all.

Another is telemarketers.

Although, I don't hate them as people cause I know they're just doing their job.

They do get really annoying though.

-Having to buy a new pair of earphones every week.

Yes!

I hate this!

I absolutely hate this!

The wire gets frayed and next thing you know it's useless!

• Brohoof 3

When someone is talking to me and they spit on me by mistake and take no notice...

And when someone touches my ponies without asking, they just grab them off my display shelves like "Hey, look at this one!"  :eww:  I have them in MY room on MY shleves for a reason, not for you to go in there and pick them up to show someone.

Then I have to redo the hair! AGGHGHGH! >_>

Oh, and flying bugs...

And when I'm washing the dishes, I go to wash a spoon, and then the water squirtes all up in my face like:

2uizmzp.jpg

Edited by SassyDashie

I have many personal pet peeves but my maine pet peeve is usually people that behave fake or pretend to be someone they are not just to go in with the in crowd or put up a front saying their an amazing person when they've done a lot of wrong (also I hate girls that have to compete with other girls to succeed)

Shallow/Ignorant/Dumb people who love showcasing off their idiocy online. Also, the mistake of "your" and "you're".

Ants. But at least along with lizards, they are the only pests that pervade my house. Never seen a cockroach indoors before.

Online scandals, surveys and re-directories that are so poorly programmed and fake that it's pathetic.

Seeing my classmates spatter their notes with tons of redundant highlighting till it nullifies the purpose.

Food pictures. Bottom line, if you're enjoying/creating exotic cuisine and want to share it, it's fine. If you're standing in line for Starbucks or McDonalds, don't... just don't.

People who have been brainwashed by mainstream media (music, celebrity glorification of talentless twats/pricks/assholes such as Bieber, attention whores etc.) who lead largely superficial lives. At the same time, people who carry nostalgia overboard. Basically, any form of extremism.

People who are annoyed by other people's business are FUCKING annoying. You know, people who criticize every detail of what you're doing/how you act and shit, and they always ask why you do it that way, when you can do it another way. Fuck those people, they suck.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...