Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

When ever someone says the term "real music" (Ex: Eww, you listen to blah blah blah? Why don't you go listen to some real music like yadda yadda yadda). Because of the fact that EVERYONE is different in every shape/form and we all have different opinions, there cannot be "real music" music is all opinion based. I mean, why do you think bands want to play like that? Because they think its cool to do that. Sure everyone may not agree on everything, but you still gotta admit at least that is true.

• Brohoof 2

People, most People-include these who been upsetting in the past anywhere at work, town, shop, on the bus. Dislike gangs, thugs, hooligans, crimcals, Manchester United haters and Some bronies haters, people kissing in pubilc/area where there like just one person (It annoyed me), list go on.

Internet/Computer has problem, I spend alot of not time on the internet, can't stand when it not responding, being slow and when screen turn purplr and not recover that I had to turn it off. Keep losing my laptop cos they die on me and had to buy another one. It annoying.

Bus taking it time when waiting for it and missing the bus.

Can't find things, hate it when you can find things, even can't stand seeing people looking for things they can't find.

Animal Cruelty

When my teams l Support loses in big competitons or in crisis.

When my famliy/parents argue/shouting.

Edited by Adam Burt

1) I hate it when people don't use their blinkers when they turn

2) I also hate it when people blast rap music

3) People playing music through their mic. It can be the best song ever and it would still get me mad.

4) ignorant people

5) Kinect mics

6) Bandwagoners in sports. This is the reason I dislike basketball so much.

Edited by RainbowDash72

I hate it when I launch a game from Steam, and immediately after I get a message asking me how said game is. How the hell should I know? I'm busy talking to your lame ass. Leave me alone. -_-

• Brohoof 1

When someone says "woooooooow"

People who seem to be angry constantly, people who think using "nigga" in any context instantly makes them racist, ignorant people who think they're smart, people who play their crap music as loud as possible in public, girls who worship people on tv or bands because of the way they look, people who go on and on about how ugly and miserable they are to get attention and then reject advice and kindness, and people who always "go with the crowd" and hate or like things to fit in with everyone else.

Edited by Pink
  • Brohoof 5

When people get butthurt.

Some people on these forums have raged when I gave my opinions on certain topics.

"UGH! WHY ARE YOU HATING ON THIS!? WHY ARE YOU AGAINST THAT?!"

"THAT'S SO OVERHATED! YOU SHOULDN'T BE HATING ON SOMETHING THAT'S OVERHATED!"

"I HATE YOUR OPINIONS! I HATE THEM!"

*sigh*

My friend(to an extent): He's autistic and so am I, but he's a bit worse with his habits. He plays his video games at max volume even when it annoys other people, he does finger games(making little people out of your hands, case you didn't know) constantly and mixes them with other board games such as bejewelled and Legos when he probably shouldn't be playing them(I.E. in public) and he's 19 years old too.

My hair: It messes itself up at just the wrong fucking time.

My Voice! I do youtube and when I record my voice, it sounds like Sonic the Hedgehog in THIS->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl4DBiAOKkI

My Laptop: It just doesn't want to stay cool when I need it to. I swear I can cook an egg a little on the trackpad after a long session of Minecraft or Sims.

My phone: Windows Phone 8, 'nuff said.

When I was a kid, my dad drank far more than anyone else thought he should.  When I was young, it just seemed like I had to when at parties (Don't want total strangers to think I'm not cool (Hey, my friends already know I'm not cool))

Then in my 30s it just came to me: * them if they can't take a joke & I'm damned if I let them run my life.  So, I quit drinking (my brother went the other way & became an alkie)  So, now, I HATE drunken idiots & it is really hard for me to deal w them.

My brother went into AA & he borrowed my mother's car to get to the meetings.  He wrecked it.  My mother told me this & I started laughing "Now, that's a novelty!"  Mom "What are you talking about, he's been wrecking cars since he learned to drive"  I said "Yeah, but this time he was sober.  He's never done that before."

For some reason, people seem to think I'm weird.

When people leave unnecessary lights on in the house. I'm not going to lie, my mom leaves about 4 lights on in a room she isn't even in. Of course, I have to be the one who turns them all off.. everywhere. Same story with the TV and water. :P

I like saving power :3 We're not the wealthiest family in the world, and I've seen the electricity bills. Being concerned about leaving the lights on isn't a bad thing.

People who don't use their turn signals.  Especially law enforcement (when they don't have their flashing lights on).  Seriously makes me angry because of safety issues.  I've almost been in several accidents because of this.  -_-

People who deliberately insult others and call it an "expression of an opinion".

Haters are a sterling example. There is a fine line between being downright offensive and expressing an opinion, yet there will be people out there who will tap dance on that line.

What really grinds my gears is when your trying to talk to someone while their doing something like reading an email and they don't reply for like 5 minuets. Then when they finish what they were doing they go "hmm?". STOP WHAT YOUR DOING FOR 5 SECONDS AND LISTEN!!!

I already posted my main pet peeve but that's just one... What also grinds my gears is when someone will drive really slow or way too early at a stop light and almost kill me or someone else 

• Brohoof 1

I cannot fathom how someone can say "No one cares" or "I don't care" to someone else in a casual conversation. I know people who do this. You talk to them about something they're not interested in, and suddenly they don't care. 

I wouldn't dream of it. If anything, it damages self confidence. It's like you're dismissing their input in a conversation. It's arrogant and selfish.

Edited by Raritas
  • Brohoof 2

When i'm standing with my earphones in and someone walks up and pull one out just to tell me the most useless thing ever.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

People who deliberately insult others and call it an "expression of an opinion".

Haters are a sterling example. There is a fine line between being downright offensive and expressing an opinion, yet there will be people out there who will tap dance on that line.

Something just as bad is when you tell someone your opinion and they totally over react. there is a fine line lets just say

When people stare at me when they talk to someone else, "sorry, you wanted my input?"

Also when people keep taking my confidential information and reading it, normally the moment I receive it on paper.