Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

people who think being a brony is a bad thing. Also people who think they are funny and original calling bronies autistic. Most of them dont even know what that is.

• Brohoof 1

I started hating going out on trips EVERY FREAKING TIME THERE ARE NO ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES  :angry: . Oh my God, I'm here, killing myself at my university, and the thing I want the most is chill out when I'm free, problem is, I still live with my parents, they ALWAYS, want to drag me around their trips. Why I started hating them? Got several reasons:

1-Beaches, always beaches  >_>

2-Poor touristic infrastructure 

3-Making luggage, moving your things, making sure you don't forget anything AND making sure YOU DON'T LEAVE ANYTHING EACH STOP

4-spending a minimum of 4 hours on poor conditioned highways

5- It's the God forsaken Venezuela, I'd rather stay at home than risk my hard earned things being robbed, AND, getting killed

6-We always stop at my dad's hometown once a year at least, to spend time with my "lovely" family of Venezuelan rednecks, stay at my aunt's house because it's just a town that the only things that are well kept are the bars, no internet, the lights are out, the heat is high, and there's nothing to do there  :okiedokielokie:

Why must people tailgate me when I drive?  :okiedokielokie:

It's dangerous for you too, you know. And it's not getting you where you want to go any faster. 

Also, I don't know why, but I despise being pushed/pulled around. I can move just fine by myself, thank you very much. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What really grinds my gears is when my parents are being as hypocritical as humanly possible, and they refuse to acknowledge it. When they get like that all I can do is stand there and listen to the bs, because walking away is not accepted and replying isn't accepted either.

• Brohoof 1

-Kids with crackers and making a mess.

-Dogs barking at 5 am in the morning

-A library only having the first book and not the others in a series

-Waiting for new books to come out....

-Shallow girls asking dumb questions everyone normal knows the answer too

Just to list a few:

-Adding someone as a friend for no reason/never talks to you.

-Someone that talks too much but never thinks what they say or how it could affect someone else.

-People my age staring at me (My thoughts: "Yes I'm human, stop staring, I won't give you money.")

-Those who brag or gloat about their BF/GF.

-Keyboard warriors online starting an argument when I or someone else didn't do anything wrong.

I've grown to know these types and I sort of predict their behavior after noticing patterns.

• 2 months later...

mine is that when I ask a question people answer it in a RUDE MANNER. It makes me mad!!! Also I hate it when a crowd of people are walking down the street and they feel they all should yell even though they are right near each other. Why don't all of you let your anger out here maybe there will be less rude people on this site!!! What is your pet peeve? 

Edited by ayetwili

One of my pet peeves is gum -- I absolutely hate gum!  :angry:  I hate the chewing sounds, the popping sounds; but most importantly, I hate when people inconsiderately throw it on the floor for some hapless person to step in it! And then you have to run your shoe through grass to get it off; coupled with the minty smell, and left over residual gum sticking as you walk...horrible -- just horrible. :okiedokielokie:

Edited by RainbowJaxs16
  • Brohoof 2

Let's see, here are my pet peeves.

Smart alecks: I don't know how many times I ran into them and they're usually the same.

People talking when I'm talking: Ugh, when I'm having a conversation and someone jumps in, interrupting me and then I usually forget what I wanted to say.

DVD protector wrappers: I didn't get those for a while because of the security tape they used to use on the DVDs. You'd end up damaging the DVD case because of said security tape.

you know what really grinds my gears? when someone keeps pestering you to do something in case somethingspecific takes place. they keep buggingyou and bugging you, til you finally take care of it. then when the supposed time comes, turns out you did it for absolutely no reason! long story, guess youd have to have been there lol

I hate when people say that I'm doing something wrong when really I'm just doing it the way I find easiest.

Your mum jokes

People who don't know the correct use of the word ignorant

People who can't accept that everyone is different, haters basically, but you can even lose a friend if they can't accept who you really are

• 2 months later...

When people leave teabags in their cups. If you're still actively drinking it, that's fine. If it's empty, throw it out FFS. The excuse of I'm going to use it again doesn't apply if you're just going to use a new teabag for the next cup. 

Also, this:

EPlZ39N.png

Misspelling in an advertisement is not okay. It just isn't. Particularly if it's on purpose.

• Brohoof 4