Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

There are a lot of things that tick me off...

• Spoiled children
  • Screaming children in public spaces, and their parents who refuse to calm them down.
  • People who think they're better than everyone else.
  • Censorship
  • Anything from the likes of BuzzFeed, UNILAD, and The Young Turks (so Propaganda, basically)
  • Religious people who try to force their religion down my throat (not all religious people are like this, mind you)
  • Liars
  • Hypocrites
  • Corporatism
  • Those who try to violate Separation of Church and State here in the United States.
  • People who say video games lead to gun violence (I've played violent games my whole life, and you don't see me going out and shooting people.)
  • Anti-Bronies (we get it, you hate ponies and you're annoying, so screw off you nit.)
  • People who are against welfare (some people do need it, and the last thing they need is to be berated by you for being on welfare. Only 10 cents of your tax dollar are going to welfare, the rest is basically going to the military industrial complex to fund oil wars, but Celestia forbid somebody dare reach out for help, right?)
  • Brohoof 1

• People Who Smoke
  • Even if I don't drive. I hate people who don't INDICATE (It's not HARD)
  • Obnoxious people
  • People who think they're so good at things, except they're not (Dunning-Kruger Effect)
  • Hypocrites
  • Partying neighbors at night
  • People Who are obviously lying but won't tell the truth
  • People who hate Bronies (What's their problem. We didn't DO anything, leave us alone)
  • People who have misconceptions about Bronies
  • Most people on the internet
  • Spoiled Children
  • Bad Parents
  • Governments and people who restrict and use others
  • Racists
  • Bullies
  • Some younger (and older) kids who think that they are just such special snowflakes  :=: 
  • Falling asleep and waking too late
  • People who just don't LISTEN
  • WAR (real life duh)
  • excessive Vanity
  • Continuously barking dogs
  • Dubstep in perfectly fine music (I don't completely hate dubstep. I just don't really enjoy MOST of it)
  • Rap
  • Heavy Metal
  • People being irritating past the joking point
  • Unfinished fanfics
  • People who Have literally nothing but bad things to say
  • OP OCs
  • OP characters in books,movies etc
  • Unlimited ammo in gun in some movies
  • OH no suddenly no more ammo in my bottomless magazine (and scenes similar to that)
  • Stories where (except if it is the main point of the story) the secondary main characters die of old age

I think I am pretty much finished.

WAIT

One more

MYSELF (sometimes) 

• Fluttercord shippers

Trump fans

Sports

Anime

Overly zealous anime fans

Overly zealous, in-your-face atheists who shove their belief down your throat (not all are like this, mind you xD)

Fundamentalist Christians

Global warming deniers

Anti-public land people and organizations

Republican party (for the most part)

Ted Cruz

Hillary haters

Anti-bronies

Logging industry

Ranch dressing xD

Avocados

First person shooter games and other violent games

Too much swearing

Undisciplined kids / whiny kids

Slow internet

PC fanboys

PCs

Immature behavior for adults and teenagers

Staying indoors all the time

Not being able to hike every single day! If I could, I so would. xD

MATH

Homework (most, unless its science or from the art & design department)

K-pop fanatics (although I like a few select songs...)

Smoking and drugs

Flat land, lack of mountains and scenery, (i.e. west of the Rockies), etc. :-P

Dirt bike riders / OHV riders who ride on fragile, sensitive lands

Groups who block wilderness designation for the sole sake of mountain bikers, motorcycles, etc. / Places that should only be reached via foot (on trails)

Edited by ElementalFluttershee

I absolutely loath parents that give their small children tablets or any other device at a young age.

Children that are in the same room as me with their device volume on full volume.

Parents that don't reprimand their child when they are acting up in public or anywhere.

Really sick of hypocrites.

People that think they can tell me what to do when it's not necessary.

Children or people that let their dogs poop anywhere and don't pick up after it.

When someone's phone or tablet doesn't work and they go and hit it on a wall or something then complain about how it broke in half.

Ungrateful kids or teens that complain about not getting what they wanted.

People that hurt stray animals.

I hate it when people tell their friends / colleagues / whatever something bad about me, but don't even bother to make sure that I can't hear it. I mean, come on people, at least insult complete strangers when they can't hear it. :wat:

Getting bodied by sword characters in Smash 4

I'm a Marth main. :bedeyes:

• Brohoof 1

People who check into the Hospital on Facebook, write something like "here again", don't explain why they're in hospital and when people ask why they reply with something like "inbox me babe"

If you don't want everybody to know then don't post it on Facebook -___-

• Brohoof 1

I'm definitely with everyone saying, spoiled children, though I'd also throw in doormat parents to in their. People need to control their kids instead of letting them scream on the top of their lungs because they want a new toy. Too many times I see kids trying to pull their parents while they just succumb to their kids. Grab your kids, pick them up, and take them away, telling them "no" is never enough

People who check into the Hospital on Facebook, write something like "here again", don't explain why they're in hospital and when people ask why they reply with something like "inbox me babe"

If you don't want everybody to know then don't post it on Facebook -___-

Oh yeah, they post something vague to have attention, and don't bother to explain the reason to do so. 

This one is a classic

-"I'm mad"

-"Why? You OK?"

-"I don't want to talk about it"

Black-Girl-Wat.jpg

This kind of bullshit is ONE of the many reasons I don;t use social media

-Being called constantly for some minor stuff (specially in span of 5 minutes)

-Spoiled children

-Small talk (specially on phone)

-Being forced to go out (that'll probably change soon though, I'M MOVING OUT :yay:)

-Being forced to being more open (people have to EARN me being more open)

-Being told to be like the other people (sure, one thing is fitting in, but another thing is being like other, even if that means adopting negative habits)

• Brohoof 1

One thing that irritates me is when I'm walking across the street and people wait for me to reach the other side before turning.  I get that you're trying to be polite but you could have gone twice already...  I've noticed that when I look at the driver of said vehicle they seem to try willing me to walk faster, especially when I'm walking from the other side of the street and they're at the corner I'm trying to reach, not my fault you decided to wait for me before turning.  I'm sure the people behind you are thankful for it too.

Hmm...

Something that I've found, in roleplaying, that greatly annoys me, is when you call out someone's bs in a post that about their character...But they find a loophole around their post, to say 'that's not what he was talking about', or something similar. Or add something additional, to make it seem like your character was the one who was blind to the situation. I mean, when you're caught being wrong...Just accept that, and move on. 

Probably something small, or even trivial, after all, its still 'just a roleplay', but...It gets under my skin. XD

By the gods, I have a lot. 

• Mixing up animals such as jaguars and leopards, monkeys and apes, calling orcas killer whales (they're bloody dolphins!), thinking all sharks are the demons from hell, people hating all insects/bugs, not treating animals nicely, etc
  • Kids and babies. Every time I'm near one, just shoot me and get it over with especially when they're crying and screaming.
  • Mispronunciations like Pokemon, Manga, etc
  • Motherfucking wasps/bees/hornets. Hell no.
  • Starlight Glimmer hate.
  • All kinds of religion.
  • The entire USA right now.
  • Genwunners, Undertale fans, crazy ass fans, etc
  • People thinking video games are bad/People who don't understand my love for video games
  • People who think they understand me/People who try to change my way of thinking

And a lot more.

The one thing that annoys me the most is people who don't or never update. As in: system updates, app updates, etc.

I know, it sounds absolutely bizarre, but family and friends always come to me asking why so-and-so isn't working on their PC or Phone and what not - to then find out that they've not updated it for 6 months or more or even at all. I mean, come on, it's only a few clicks to check and install them! IT AIN'T HARD!  :angry: 

Where to start?

-Fanboys/fangirls.  Especially the whiny little smug ones.  I'll admit that I'm pretty egotistical and obnoxious too but the way that they're constantly acting high and mighty about their own personal subjective opinions on characters, games etc. is super annoying

-Whiny fanboys/fangirls who get angry if you disagree.  My best friend is like this, I can't criticize his favorite characters or he'll get upset and then try to insult my favorite characters as if that's going to do something.  ..Speaking of which..

-People who think that because you hate a character because of they way they act that you must lack empathy.

-I also hate the obnoxious and vocal haters too.  There's this super toxic anti-FNAF fandom account, I don't care that the guy running it dislikes the series and I do feel that the FNAF fandom has been awful lately and deserves some ridiculing but the guy running it has told people to kill themselves and stuff, so I can't respect him or anyone else who does stuff like that.

-Rabid Fluttershy and Rosalina fans.  Because both characters have such annoying fans that they deserve their own spot on the list.

-People who constantly call themselves trash or whatever.  I get it, you think you're trash but it's really obnoxious. I don't gelong well with myself, do you see me constantly joking that I'm trash?  It's an overused joke, get some new material.

-People who ask you why you never confide in them but at the same time will make fun of you for things.  My best friend also falls into this category.

-People who (seem to) only keep you around to feel better about themselves.  This is how I feel about my best friend, that because he usually knows more stuff about me, is generally just luckier etc. he keeps me around just so he can feel superior.

-Me

Edited by greenflare

These are just my opinions, not trying to offend anyone.

I really hate overly religious, and overly atheistic people... Now before I get stabbed with pitchforks from both sides I'll clarify. The ones who say stuff like "You're going to hell because you don't worship our God every Sunday", or "You're a damn fool for believing in an afterlife". I don't mind either of them, but when they start insulting me that's when I get annoyed.

Another thing is the mainstream Millennial. That should just be self explanatory, but what's worse about it is because I'm a millennial people assume I'm like them including my father who told me he thinks I'm lazy because of my generation. Always wants to point out saying I was spoiled as a child (even though he was away most of my childhood). I'll admit I had a good childhood, but wasn't spoiled on the same level as the millennials today.

Here are some minor things.

-People who think making weapons unavailable to citizens will make the country safer.

-People who see the police as evil, racist, corrupt, etc just for doing their job.

-Feminists, BLM, and Media. All they're doing is causing unnecessary drama, and not solving anything. While the media takes their bullshit, makes it worse, then spoon feeds it to the rest of the world.

-People who do nothing, but point out America's problems yet are oblivious to other big countries with worse problems, or their own country's problems.

-Mary Sues... more specifically those distant cousins to royalty.

-The OC generator... with how easy base drawing is why do people still need this. Look at my profile picture, it was base drawn, and I'm as good as your average individual.

-Quick scopers... they're a mockery to all snipers

-Alliance/Horde players that attack the town you're questing in, constantly killing your quest giver then laughing at you because you're too low of a level to do anything about it (someone here probably knows what I'm talking about). I attack towns occasionally, but never to that extent.

-People who are quick to blame others for their own mistakes

-People who insult others for not being as good as them at a specific game... I'm looking at you World of Warcraft PvP, and Dark Souls.

-and just idiots in general.

• Brohoof 1

Let's see...

1. Soggy food.
  2. Children crying
  3. Sneezing
  4. People who are obnoxious
  5. People who smoke
  6. People who are ignorant
  7. Loud crowds
  8. Cheap video game tactics
  9. People who throw their money around.
  10. EBay Snipers
  11. People who think they are superior to others.
  12. Kissing scenes in movies.

This is just a few things that I hate.

- whiny kids

-spoiled kids

- texting while driving

-new York Yankee haters

-anti Bronies

- Smokers

- heavy drinkers

- drugs

- slow Internet

- twilight/ Nicolas sparks movies

- people who take advantage of me or others

- stupid people

- people who don't say thank you when you open a door for them.

- real loud music

- people who use words like "gay" or "retarded" in the wrong way.

In no particular order:

Abrasive alarm clocks.

Dogs that bark all night (and their oblivious owners).

Red tape.

Modern media.

Lack of ethics.

Dishonesty.

Feminism.

Politics.

People who blast loud music from their cars with all the windows rolled down (and being stuck at a traffic signal next to them).

Greed.

School.

People with power trips.

Rudeness.

Bad animation.

The proliferation of 'Dark' stuff (because it's supposed to be cool or something). 

Coolness (a pretty way of saying 'fashionably foolish').

I'm sure I could add more, but we don't want to get too depressing about this!  :rarity: