Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you look for in a Girl/Boy Friend <3

Speedy Transition

I think I posted in here before, but I'd like to update it, because reasons. :P

I look for a guy who's loyal, but not too clingy. A guy who's super funny and not overly sensitive. A guy who enjoys getting out there and doing things with me, who would rather spend the day outdoors then being shut up in a house. A guy who gets my jokes and is ok with my occasional teasing. :lol: A guy who's there to listen during the rare occasions when I actually open up about my feelings and problems. Also, good looks would be a plus, and being a fellow NASCAR fan would be a nice bonus. ;) Something that's very important...a fellow Christian. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 3

hmm well for gf and bf

loyal , honest like rd and kindhearted like fluttershy and generous like rarity and cute ! lol hmm about the same age as me and also trustworthy ,and also of course have the same interests XD and can be openly minded about anything....and i mean anything :pout:  LOL ummm dont want someone who cusses all the time and is texty...you know text a lot lol and someone who can stay up at night as long as you can lol ummm hopefully around in my state but if its looong distance ill try to make it work. Ohh ! and maybe have some inside jokes here and there XD

• Brohoof 1

I know I posted in here before but I wanna expand on what I said.

Here's what I look for in a gf/bf.

• Similar music tastes
  • Similar interests
  • Good sense of humor
  • Open minded
  • Good personality
  • Friendly and not hateful
  • Honest
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My ideal guy would simply be:

• He loves me for me no matter how ugly I look
  • Does not accuse me of lying
  • Has to be kind and sweet

Every guy I've had a crush on/dated have been those things then changed completely...

I want my future gf to be loyal and honest, and have a great personality, I don't really care for her appearance because if I'll like her (and I really don't have strict standards) then she's going to be the most beautiful girl for me, I don't really care what other people think about her or our relationship. Unfortunately it's impossible for me to find a special somepony, no matter how hard I try.

Character is important. Someone with strong personal integrity who's honest, humble, and always seeking new learning and personal growth. 

Narcissism or sociopathy are things I look for to avoid. 

Also needs to have a lifestyle I'm ok with and vice versa. 

Edited by Lunar--Eclipse

I would really love a guy who is a bit quiet like myself. Looks wise i have no preferences at all, but i do like him intelligent. (Intelligence is so hot) Uhm, men that can do stuff with their hands are really attractive too, or just any masculine qualities that make me feel like i am with a man.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, Rixton said:

I do not have special needs, it like something what @CypherHoof described. A person, who can accept the other, could share each others interests, and not looking for a living moneybag. So I'm in trouble I guess. :muffins:

Ah well, not going to get golddiggers because I haven't got any :)

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Ah well, not going to get golddiggers because I haven't got any :)

Neither me have gold (luckily). Anyway, I ended up with a bad gf approx. a month ago, well, she was the person of money waster, wanted nothing more from me than my cash.
I do not wish this kind of person to anyone...

45 minutes ago, Rixton said:

Neither me have gold (luckily). Anyway, I ended up with a bad gf approx. a month ago, well, she was the person of money waster, wanted nothing more from me than my cash.
I do not wish this kind of person to anyone...

Well, sorry to hear that. I hope you find a nice caring partner soon :)

• Brohoof 1

Oh, if I get to choose?

Someone who will take care of me and everything else that I need. Wouldn't that be the best?

Spoiler

That's not how relationships work though. Or friendship for that matter.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Splashee said:

Oh, if I get to choose?

Someone who will take care of me and everything else that I need. Wouldn't that be the best?

Hide contents

That's not how relationships work though. Or friendship for that matter.

God....dammit nappa! XD

• Brohoof 2

Really I just want a person who is also a nerd and such

But if she likes my little pony, then it’s even better

got to be a Christian also tho

Spoiler

I was going to make a joke in this but I was like never mind and now I don’t know how to delete this thing so you get this explanation 

I'm not really that picky. As long as someone loves me with all their heart and accepts me for who I am, I'll love them back.

As far as preferences go, I like troublemakers and free spirits, since that's basically like me and I'd love someone to make mischief and good times with. Cute girls are the best, someone who makes me happy and just chases all my darkness away. For guys, I like guys that are kinda like big brother types, if that makes sense? Someone who will protect me, play with me and make sure I don't wander off into the dark.

• Brohoof 3