Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you look for in a Girl/Boy Friend <3

Speedy Transition

• 1 year later...

1. She must be a Gamer of any caliber

2. She must be able to beat the Turbo Tunnel from Battle-Toads (or another similar feat)

3. She must be able to survive one round with me in SSBM if I am playing as Captain Falcon

4. She must like DC Comics better than Marvel Comics

5. She must be willing to play D&D, or any other Table-Top RPG, every thursday with my friends

As you may have gathered, these aren't really feats I would require from somepony (But that would be awesome if they did). All that I ask is that she is a descent enough human being.   

Someone who is patient, mature, down-to-earth, spiritual (preferably), knows her goals and what she wants to do with her life, loves hiking/climbing, and a little extroverted.

1. Have a strong upbringing, able to handle his/herself.

2. Able to be understanding of my interests if not wanting to be part of them.

3. Willing to be able to practice spiritual balance through meditation with me. (Doesn't require any abilities by any stretch)

4. Enjoyable and common sensical personality, but yet has a sense of humor.

5. Work together during times of great strain.

As you can see, I'm into strong willed yet understanding women. I just have no respect for high strong, or clingy types whom make an issues over everything. I don't want meek girls to feel like they are unloved but I'm not someone who would like being with a meek girl, out of respect. It's not out of dislike, it's just kinda not my thing.

• Brohoof 1

In a boy I would prefer if he:

~Is Christian. I'm not trying to be close minded here, but I seriously want a guy who loves God as much as I do. Being a Christian is really important to me, and I want to have a guy with the same beliefs. This is ideal, but I also don't mind having a non-Christian boyfriend.

~A sense of humor. I love laughing and having a good time. I am also a joker myself.

~Is kind and honest to those around him. I don't want some guy with a horrible attitude. Sadly there are a lot of people I know who are like this.

That's it for standards! I'm not super strict on what I want in a guy. Hopefully I have the opportunity to date for the first time in the future. One can hope and dream. :)

Edited by MissBookworm
  • Brohoof 3

A woman with patience, honesty, and loyalty. These qualities are what is most important to me. I'm not superficial but if she's poetic shell take a piece of my heart in a second. Generally speaking a woman that can respect her commitments, that stays loyal to not only her relationship but to herself, and what defines her as an individual. Someone that just wants to be themself, because the person I fall for, is the person I found love in, not the person someone becomes through the stress of a relationship, I want someone I can make it the rough patches with and remember what it was that made us right for eachother in the first place.

Edited by Starlight Glisten
  • Brohoof 1

As you can see, I'm into strong willed yet understanding women. I just have no respect for high strong, or clingy types whom make an issues over everything. I don't want meek girls to feel like they are unloved but I'm not someone who would like being with a meek girl, out of respect. It's not out of dislike, it's just kinda not my thing.

^This.

All this can easily be summarized in six words: almost no trait can outmatch confidence.

I fully agree.

• Brohoof 1

Aside from the obvious ones like "must be of age" or "must not stab me with a knife" or something like that...

1. Must not be religious

2. Must not be asexual/aromantic

3. Must not smoke

4. Must be open-minded and understanding

And yeah, that's about it. Even if you're the hottest and most trustworthy girl I could imagine, I'm not interested in dating if all four of those conditions aren't met.

Trust me. Regulus and religion do not mix. Do Not. At all.

Edited by Admiral Regulus
  • Brohoof 2

Personally, I'd like to be with someone who:

1. Is empathic toward my feelings

2. Understands my likes/dislikes

3. Is 100% loyal

4. Would be willing to try a few things I like (just once, at least)

5. Sings really well

6. Whose looks are breathtaking (granted, they're not everything, but they're still important to me)

7. Is really into fantasy and fictional worlds

8. Nonjudgmental and open-minded

Edited by Wolfeus Kindeer

Personality is a first for me!

Secondly, although it may sound rude, looks. c:

Thirdly, the ability to make me laugh or make me happy.

Not asking for intercourse when I tell them I don't want to engage in it until I'm married...

I would highly prefer for them to be Christian; it's much easier to have a partner in the faith. c;

And finally, the ability to be generous. They don't have to constantly be buying me something, but if they show me that they're willing to spare money for me, they're a keeper.

Edited by marshmallowbunnyy

I can't deny it when I say that looks are important. She has to be at least decently attractive with pretty hair. Because the hair and hairstyle are what I usually look at first, and then the eyes. But yeah, if she has pretty hair that shows me that she takes good care of herself.

I want a woman who:

• I feel comfortable around
  • is reasonably intelligent
  • has a sense of humor
  • open-minded
  • loyal
  • has one or two interests in common with me (not as important, but it would be nice)
  • honest
  • isn't manipulative

I think that list will suffice. :)

Could go with either a boyfriend or a girlfriend, but they should meet this criteria:

• Not religious, or at the very least, not very religious.
  • I am comfortable around them
  • Must share at least some common interests, and is willing to show me some new hobbies.
  • Open-minded and not hateful
  • Not stupid/anti-intellectual
  • Can have a deep, meaningful discussion with
  • Having many opinions in common is important.
  • Takes care of him/herself, in ways such as hygiene, emotionally independent, etc.
  • Not too clingy/controlling
  • Empathetic and kind
  • Is not addicted to things like drugs, alcohol, smoking, etc.
  • Must have a sense of humor. Can't stand someone too serious.
  • Can tolerate me. What I mean by this is that they can deal with my awkwardness, dark/politically incorrect/inappropriate sense of humor, and other things.
  • Of course, personality is first, but when it comes to appearance and such, I'd prefer someone who has a healthy weight, has an at least decent appearance, and doesn't wear too much makeup.
  • I'm a sucker for femininity, from guys or gals, whether it's in appearance or personality. I don't have to have a partner like this, though.
  • My age or around my age

I know, I'm picky, but I want my relationship to be long-term and healthy. <3

Edited by Blixhauq

I'm not all that specific... but..

A nice, caring, personality.

Decent looking, what I mean is, taking care of yourself normally.

Loyalty, and able to trust each other 100%

Not overly sexual, I think that can be understood.

Honesty - I've seen a lot of girls (irl)  who lie to their boyfriend that they'll care for them, but they use them to get stuffs they want.

From different country - They're nicer.

Kind - Who doesn't want kindness  ^_^

The biggest things I would want is a guy who loved me not just for my body. I would want him to understand me and be very very kind and caring. I would want him to give me as much love as he receives <3

The smaller things are optional (but very wanted) would be someone romantic. I would like someone who would write me love poems and have moments where I'd say something so cute it would make him kiss me right then and there wherever we were. I'd want him especially to hug me when I cry, and not let go even if it meant spending half an hour sitting like that. I'd want them to defend me in times of trouble and race go-karts with me xD We could play video games together and have good times. I'm sure that's what every girl wants but I just really hope I end up with a guy like that someday *is totally not thinking of Ryzu*

• Brohoof 2

I would look for the following traits:

• Kind/Accepting of Differences (no matter how strange those differences may be)
  • Fun-Loving
  • Honest
  • Good sense of humour (Although it should be noted that sometimes when I try to attract a girl, I unfortunately try too hard most of the time in the comedy dept.)
  • Relatable
  • Smart (in any way)
  • There probably is a few other traits, but it is way too late for me to think of any, sorry.  :please:
  • Brohoof 1