Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you look for in a Girl/Boy Friend <3

Speedy Transition

i'm already in a relationship but going by what we have going on right now, i'll make a list

1. i need someone who is clean and hygenic
  2. i need someone who i'm emotionally compatible with (i.e. a friend)
  3. i'd like someone who is male and has a penis, but i would not entirely rule out an ftm or cis female partner
  4. i need someone who's willing to be in an active d/s relationship with me and preferably is an experienced dom
  5. i need someone who isn't physically or emotionally abusive

1/2/5 are the only hard limits i have in a relationship, but i'm not sure i could spend the rest of my life with somebody who's boring in bed so 4 is a close call unless you have something else going for you that really makes up  for it

3 hours ago, Mirage77 said:

I want what all men want:

A girl that is a decent human being. (Because most of the time, all they do is size you up constantly, judge everything you say and do, and the testing, and testing, and testing, and testing, and testing...)

well maybe they judge everything you say and do because they can do it better :toldya:
don't forget, women are always right

• Brohoof 2

20 minutes ago, Annie said:

well maybe they judge everything you say and do because they can do it better :toldya:
don't forget, women are always right

Nope - you're not. If you were, the world would be a much better place.

Think about it... :D

• Brohoof 2

Someone that wouldn't mind texting/hanging out with me daily. I just enjoy chilling with people I care about, but I've never had a boy/girl friend before.

Besides the obvious, I'd like if they played video games too.

First of all someone with rough skin and that speaks from the heart and mind... someone that knows what they care about. where their priorities are, and what it is they are thinking the main goal is... someone that appreciates just spending the night with one another if and when the time comes, and someone who can make me laugh(hardest part of the bracket for me, im usually the one who tries making jokes...) age doesnt matter, religion doesnt matter, color doesnt matter... other medical/personal complications... do not matter, sure we all look for someone we... really love looking at... haha, but sometimes we cant explain why it is the ones it is that got us thinking... having things in common like MLP is HUGE! haha, but status doesnt mean anything, the opinions of others doesnt mean anything, i want someone who hasnt objectified their purpose, and that genuinely thinks about me in ways beyond sex...

• Brohoof 1

Now that this got necro'd might as well answer.

What do I look for in a girl?

- None of that overly romantic stuff. I am just not that type of guy. Let's go into a paintball match for date and not the local restaurant.

- Dark humor. Very dark.

- Knows how to cook. Otherwise we both will perish by starvation.

9 minutes ago, Aquaflame said:

we all look for someone we... really love looking at... 

Edited by PanicAttack
I am not a good boyfriend
  • Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, PanicAttack said:

Now that this got necro'd might as well answer.

What do I look for in a girl?

- None of that overly romantic stuff. I am just not that type of guy. Let's go into a paintball match for date and not the local restaurant.

- Dark humor. Very dark.

- Knows how to cook. Otherwise we both will perish by starvation.

I dont date based on appearance, but I am also straight so, no you wouldnt be to me lmao... date based on personality and heart... but you forgot the word "Sure" in there... and some people love looking at different types of people... we shouldnt do anything to hurt anyones confidence, in fact I think im one of the least shallow people I know, because sometimes people sell an entire personal interaction based on the social status & appearance of individuals... im someone who has always been questioned and criticized about where my heart is/was. its bc they dont understand that a sexual interaction can fadebetween the best looking of people, you need a mind you think about, not just a body.... or face...

• Brohoof 1

Well, now if I think about it, I would love to meet a one who's mostly positive minded, :) who would appreciate practical side of life as much as dreams and imagination like me :orly: so I could share both my inner and outer world with her. Yeah, i have special feelings about creative girls. :proud: Of course it's better she was attractive to cause feelings more special than just friendship from my side. :grin: It would be nice to have several common interests for the beginning to start conversation and which we could blah-blah about when no one of us can say anything smart and useful :adorkable:

And the most important requirement... :love: she must feel good to spend time with me. It's basic. Anything else will not work without it. :twi: #friendshiplesson

• Brohoof 1

im very happy with my current partner, but i must admit he is the first one ive had who has not been within the same "type" of guys i normally end up with. 

before I was happy with bigger build guys or guys just bigger than me in general, but Denz is about the same height as me and thinner. he's also the first guy ive been with with long hair and i love it. 

So instead of being drawn to Nick Frost type geeky guys, I'm really into Kitt Harrington geeky guys now. 

Qualities i'm drawn to:

• musician/ big music fan
  • fun to watch movies with/good taste in movies and can let me watch stupid animated films (we're talking really stupid low budget stuff)
  • must love cartoon and game nostalgia
  • be able to make me laugh a lot
  • cuddles good and comfy to sleep on. 
  • be open minded to fandoms and not judge me for it. 
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2017 at 8:27 PM, Annie said:

but i'm not sure i could spend the rest of my life with somebody who's boring in bed

Yup.

Other than that, curly hair and a taste for nice underwear.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess this is my little list. So now you know, internet.

• Open-minded. Willing to try new things.
  • Patient, tolerant. Can argue without getting angry.
  • Very sexually active, rather perverted than passionate.
  • Doesn't need to party and get drunk every second weekend.
  • Someone who doesn't smoke.
  • Enjoys planning activities for us to go and do outside the house, cause I don't.
  • Likes to explore and listen to different types of music.
  • Likes to watch movies/series and can enjoy a wide range of genres regardless of age.
  • Can have long serious & non-serious conversations without getting bored.
  • Enjoys learning.
  • Not a procrastinator like myself.
  • Not politically or religiously extreme. (If they have to read dinner prayers and go to church, that's a no-no.)
  • White or east-asian.
  • If boy: Taller than me and dominant in bed.
  • If girl: Cutesy and girly but can take the lead as I'm far from manly & dominant.

Just someone who will take me, and have no problem with my likes, personality, and beliefs. Though to be honest I think I'd have a better chance winning the lottery, on the day the plants align, while swimming up a waterfall. I've pretty much accepted the fact I'm gonna be lonely, and it doesn't bother me anymore.

Dat ass.

...well, that and no manipulative behavior. I got enough of that from my sister, thank you very much.

I also would appreciate someone I could discuss serious matters with, whether it be personal or politico-social. Doesn't have to baby me and say I'm right, I can handle dissent; as long as he doesn't push his opinion as fact and we clear up any misunderstandings.

hmmm for both well someone that i can trust and have a lot in common , and have a great , funny and happy personality and as well around the same age...the lowest or highest i can go is around 4 years...maybe it depends on there maturity...and ya they can be a little silly at times lol and likes to go out and just have a fun time....no not that fun time !! like roller scatting or bowling that fun stuff lol and also be a nerd at electronics and games xD also like to have the relationship to be equally. hmmm i think that about it.

I despise saying this but anything similar to my ex. Appearance and personality wise. She warped my perception of attractiveness something chronic but. If they can laugh at my dumb jokes and I can laugh at theirs. They're usually pretty attractive. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2017 at 8:27 PM, Annie said:

i'm not sure i could spend the rest of my life with somebody who's boring in bed

I know right?

Life would be so boring otherwise.

The qualities/traits I look for in a boyfriend are the same of which I look for in my future husband. Ultimately, finding a spouse is the end game of dating, right?

My List:

• Christian
  • Adventurous/Outgoing
  • Honest/Trustworthy
  • Leadership Qualities 
  • Hard Worker
  • Funny

Just to name a few!

To stay as far away from me :D . No seriously, I don't really want a GF, seems more work for little pay off. Prefer friend with benefits, but still, I'm happy with my hand for sexual relief 

• Brohoof 1

I don't think I'm ready for commitment for marriage. :P

Still I look for a kind personality in my boyfriend at least. 

Plus, he's got to love Disney! :wub:

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1