Speedy Transition

What do you look for in a Girl/Boy Friend <3

(edited)

This should be interesting, as I've never dated anyone before. :lol: 

• Is capable of speaking English (it's my native language, and I want to be able to communicate well with whomever the person happens to be)
  • Has at least some morals; not necessarily a pinnacle of human existence but is in general a good person
  • Is willing to put up with me
  • Makes me laugh; in general a silly person
  • Needs to be somewhat open with their emotions (otherwise I worry that I did something to upset them)
  • Has at least some things in common with me
  • Is an intelligent human being, but doesn't flaunt it
  • Is okay with the fact that I'm asexual
Edited by luftschloss

On 12/29/2017 at 5:18 AM, Qrow Branwen said:

Congrats on the 4th year anniversary Momento.

Well we dated for four years, then got married, and we have been married a year, but thank you so much for the congrats, we really appreciate it!

I confess, it's hard being in a relationship when you constantly feel jealous or don't feel like very much of a priority.

I hope for balance.

Badges

(edited)

I think I posted in here before, but I'd like to update it, because reasons. :P

I look for a guy who's loyal, but not too clingy. A guy who's super funny and not overly sensitive. A guy who enjoys getting out there and doing things with me, who would rather spend the day outdoors then being shut up in a house. A guy who gets my jokes and is ok with my occasional teasing. :lol: A guy who's there to listen during the rare occasions when I actually open up about my feelings and problems. Also, good looks would be a plus, and being a fellow NASCAR fan would be a nice bonus. ;) Something that's very important...a fellow Christian. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Badges

hmm well for gf and bf

loyal , honest like rd and kindhearted like fluttershy and generous like rarity and cute ! lol hmm about the same age as me and also trustworthy ,and also of course have the same interests XD and can be openly minded about anything....and i mean anything :pout:  LOL ummm dont want someone who cusses all the time and is texty...you know text a lot lol and someone who can stay up at night as long as you can lol ummm hopefully around in my state but if its looong distance ill try to make it work. Ohh ! and maybe have some inside jokes here and there XD

I know I posted in here before but I wanna expand on what I said.

Here's what I look for in a gf/bf.

• Similar music tastes
  • Similar interests
  • Good sense of humor
  • Open minded
  • Good personality
  • Friendly and not hateful
  • Honest

Badges

I have already posted here, but I want to add this : I want a girlfriend that doesn't smoke ! That disgust me :proud:

Just now, Trotteur Sauvage said:

I have already posted here, but I want to add this : I want a girlfriend that doesn't smoke ! That disgust me :proud:

Don't most French people smoke though? :umad: 

Badges

3 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Don't most French people smoke though? :umad: 

A lot yes and I phoquing hate it ! You can't know how much !

I look for a realistic and practical partner with a good job.   Similar interests are a bonus. 

My ideal guy would simply be:

• He loves me for me no matter how ugly I look
  • Does not accuse me of lying
  • Has to be kind and sweet

Every guy I've had a crush on/dated have been those things then changed completely...

I want my future gf to be loyal and honest, and have a great personality, I don't really care for her appearance because if I'll like her (and I really don't have strict standards) then she's going to be the most beautiful girl for me, I don't really care what other people think about her or our relationship. Unfortunately it's impossible for me to find a special somepony, no matter how hard I try.

(edited)

Character is important. Someone with strong personal integrity who's honest, humble, and always seeking new learning and personal growth. 

Narcissism or sociopathy are things I look for to avoid. 

Also needs to have a lifestyle I'm ok with and vice versa. 

Edited by Lunar--Eclipse

I would really love a guy who is a bit quiet like myself. Looks wise i have no preferences at all, but i do like him intelligent. (Intelligence is so hot) Uhm, men that can do stuff with their hands are really attractive too, or just any masculine qualities that make me feel like i am with a man.