Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you look for in a Girl/Boy Friend <3

Speedy Transition

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not too picky with girls, but it'd be nice if they had some interest in internet culture. (Facebook doesn't count)

Eh, that's all I have. Should my standards be set a bit higher than this? I heard doing that would help me in the long run.

I look for a nice person who shares similar intrests with me i also look for a person who has a sense of humor prefrebly a little bit sarcastic, i dont like goody goodeh people that much!

- be a gentleman

- have a good sense of humour

- be strong

- be a happy person in general, like me

Yep, pretty much. I don't want some guy that makes jokes about women that should go back to the kitchen, don't want a blob of fat that just sits there, don't want a block of wood type thing.

Basically like my crush is right now. Now I just need to find out if he likes me and my life will be complete (or come crashing down, depends on if he likes me or not).

My girl would have to have the following

A) love videogames (very hard to come by these days)

B) Be kind

C) pretty (Very hard to find on that also goes with A)

and D) love animals

The "love video games" isn't actually that hard to come by. You just have to know one girl that likes them, then you'll be introduced to many that like them. Trust me, I know, I am a girl.
  • Brohoof 1

The "love video games" isn't actually that hard to come by. You just have to know one girl that likes them, then you'll be introduced to many that like them. Trust me, I know, I am a girl.

Desperate for attention =/= loves video games ;)

~

I'm not too picky with girls, but it'd be nice if they had some interest in internet culture. (Facebook doesn't count)

Eh, that's all I have. Should my standards be set a bit higher than this? I heard doing that would help me in the long run.

Being too picky is the reason one of my friends has never had a bf (and she complains non-stop about it).

Being picky doesn't allow you to experience new things and people,

you don't really know what you want until you have a few bad ones first ;p ~

I only date pegasisters, plus I don't really do online relationships anymore, they hurt and half the time they're not even true. Nopony's gonna save up the money to go anywhere, I've been in that position before cause I was immature and all that crap.

Anyways, shared interests is a big one, doesn't belittle me for my faults or beliefs, willing to compromise on issues that we'll face... Um, doesn't run and scream from my kinks (if it ever gets that far...) and even better, has those kinks too, sexual compatibility is another big one. You wouldn't imagine how many relationships I went through because the mares were all squeamish from things that wouldn't even kill them. Also, if I tell them my secrets I think it should automatically mean they shouldn't tell anypony about them no matter what.

To bad no girl like that exists, hahaha. Or at least single ones... :ph34r:

It's hard enough to find someone you like,

it's even harder to find someone you can trust o.o ~

• Brohoof 1

It's hard enough to find someone you like,

it's even harder to find someone you can trust o.o ~

Actually for me, it's just hard finding a girl period. :blush:

Pretty much a clone of me but as the opposite gender if that's not wierd...

I actually knew someone who broke off a relationship because of that, go figure.

(edited)

-someone who can accept my spontaneous dance moves

-honest/trustworthy

-respects me for being who I am and not for what I look like or what they want me to be

-funny (dark humour, preferably :P)

-intelligent

-likes obscure books/films/music, etc.

-likes to cuddle and hug (I bucking love hugs)

-reader

-enjoys films (classics, not the garbage today)

-doesn't mind my slightly pyro-ness, masochism/sadism, or that I like pointy objects XD

-will actually know what I'm talking about when I make video game references XD

Er, lots of other stuff. Looks isn't a thing for me. IDGAF about appearance :P

Edited by Olivia Ofrenda (PDS)

Actually for me, it's just hard finding a girl period. :blush:

I actually knew someone who broke off a relationship because of that, go figure.

Meeting new people is the best way :) ~

because then you meet their friends and their friends etc.

Dating the opposite gender version of one may sound nice, but it's not.

Relationships should help you grow together.

There is no opportunity for growth if there are no differences :P and thus the relationship gets boring.

Similarities are as important as differences.

I gave up on relationships altogether (at least for the moment). For 1. I am a unemployed soon to be college student (accepted to a college for fall semester). For 2. My last girlfriend that I had, had this serious problem with lying to me about everything (I MEAN EVERYTHING). She would lie about her place of origin, she said she was japanese when she was very clearly american. She said she was adopted when her parents looked exactly liker her, and her brother looked like a male version of her. She lied and said she had a sister that died, when I asked her parents and brother about it they said that she never had a sister. She tried to tell me she had some friends that she went out late at night with and had dance competitions with like 'Step up'. So I began to hate women in general. And finally for 3. I hate when relationships end, I take them especially hard when it ends badly. I was seriously depressed for the longest time, I am not going to say all of it was girl related but at least some of it was. I just hate when you end a long relationship (when I say long I mean like 2 year minimum) and then you look back on all those memories and ll the time and resources spent that you can never get back. It makes me depressed just thinking about it.

Meeting new people is the best way :) ~

because then you meet their friends and their friends etc.

Oh I do, it's just I'm friendzone material to everymare pretty much. /ponyshrug

• Confidence: I kind of made this mistake with my last (and only) girlfriend, her lack of confidence was hard to work with, as she was very needy, and felt betrayed if I didn’t compliment her 24/7, or text her every waking moment.
  • Kindness: self-explanatory.
  • Shares my faith: this is very important to me, and I know that conflict will come up if we don’t share the same beliefs. (this is something I will never break on)
  • Good sense of Humor: I love to laugh, and I love to laugh with someone I love even more.
  • Forgiving: If I mess up, which will happen, I need someone who will be understanding, and be able to forgive me.
  • Honest: Again, another mistake I made with my last girlfriend and didn’t end well and really hurt.
  • Integrity: kind of goes hand in hand with honesty.
  • Good attitude: again, pretty self-explanatory.
  • Good listener/talker: I need someone to listen to my constant jabber, and not get annoyed, as well as someone who can interrupt me and let me know when I go too far.
  • And finally, someone I can hang out with: If I can’t be myself around a girl, it won’t go far.

Hopefully I find someone who shares at least some of these traits, but right now I am happy being single :)

I look for all traits that are Matackableish. Like, if they're going to date me, they must know the way of the Matackable.

They also must be named Matackable and have Matackabley like behavior. They must also answer to Mata.

• Brohoof 3

http://mlpforums.com..._hl__friendzone

not saying it's your case, but some reasons why you may be in the friendzone is included :P ~

I'm just awkward, I might have looks that I claim I don't have, but no one seems to bother back with things in general, I drop hints, nothing. If anything I have this one girl who continues to bitch at me for not paying attention to her when she clearly has a boyfriend to go pester... I just don't think I'm mare material no matter how much I've been trying.

I'm just awkward, I might have looks that I claim I don't have, but no one seems to bother back with things in general, I drop hints, nothing. If anything I have this one girl who continues to bitch at me for not paying attention to her when she clearly has a boyfriend to go pester... I just don't think I'm mare material no matter how much I've been trying.

It's too bad you don't live near me. I pride myself as a bit of a cupid.

I enjoy helping people meet eachother and find happiness together :P ~

• Confidence: I kind of made this mistake with my last (and only) girlfriend, her lack of confidence was hard to work with, as she was very needy, and felt betrayed if I didn’t compliment her 24/7, or text her every waking moment.

• Kindness: self-explanatory.

• Shares my faith: this is very important to me, and I know that conflict will come up if we don’t share the same beliefs. (this is something I will never break on)

• Good sense of Humor: I love to laugh, and I love to laugh with someone I love even more.

• Forgiving: If I mess up, which will happen, I need someone who will be understanding, and be able to forgive me.

• Honest: Again, another mistake I made with my last girlfriend and didn’t end well and really hurt.

• Integrity: kind of goes hand in hand with honesty.

• Good attitude: again, pretty self-explanatory.

• Good listener/talker: I need someone to listen to my constant jabber, and not get annoyed, as well as someone who can interrupt me and let me know when I go too far.

• And finally, someone I can hang out with: If I can’t be myself around a girl, it won’t go far.
Hopefully I find someone who shares at least some of these traits, but right now I am happy being single :)

What is your faith? If you don't mind me asking. ~

It's too bad you don't live near me. I pride myself as a bit of a cupid.

I enjoy helping people meet eachother and find happiness together :P ~

If you can find me someone online at least, it wouldn't hurt. I'm no stranger to online relationships...

If you can find me someone online at least, it wouldn't hurt. I'm no stranger to online relationships...

I would advise against online relationships.

But I see no problem with meeting someone online.

I met my husband on an online dating site.

www.okcupid.com

it pairs you with like minded people who live near you, so you can actually meet them in real life and it's 100% free :) ~

You knew someone who was dating there clone? :huh:

I would advise against online relationships.

But I see no problem with meeting someone online.

I met my husband on an online dating site.

www.okcupid.com

it pairs you with like minded people who live near you, so you can actually meet them in real life and it's 100% free :) ~

I'm a little heistant with online dating sites, but I'll still check it out. Who knows what'll become of that.

I'm a little heistant with online dating sites, but I'll still check it out. Who knows what'll become of that.

I was the EXACT same way honestly.

I thought to myself "I have a lot of online friends, but I can't hang out with them."

I made it so I could make friends near me.

It's very in depth. Upload a picture, create a quick bio and take the personality test (I answered over 300 questions about myself, the more you answer the more accurate it is.)

Then it pairs you with your highest matches within a half hour drive of you.

My husband was my 98% match.

We talked for a bit and met a week later, it was love at first site really :)

now I suggest them to everyone.

~

I was the EXACT same way honestly.

I thought to myself "I have a lot of online friends, but I can't hang out with them."

I made it so I could make friends near me.

It's very in depth. Upload a picture, create a quick bio and take the personality test (I answered over 300 questions about myself, the more you answer the more accurate it is.)

Then it pairs you with your highest matches within a half hour drive of you.

My husband was my 98% match.

We talked for a bit and met a week later, it was love at first site really :)

now I suggest them to everyone.

~

Apparently I made an account there two years ago and haven't touched it since creating it... This might mean something. Gonna at least fill stuff out and see where it goes.

Apparently I made an account there two years ago and haven't touched it since creating it... This might mean something. Gonna at least fill stuff out and see where it goes.

You have to be proactive.

Message everyone you're matched with and even your quick matches.

Be socialable, you can't just sit there and wait for people to come to you.

Make sure you have a picture and your 'about me' bio etc. are filled out,

take an hour or so to complete your bio.

Go on every day and send new messages. ~