Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you look for in a Girl/Boy Friend <3

Speedy Transition

You have to be proactive.

Message everyone you're matched with and even your quick matches.

Be socialable, you can't just sit there and wait for people to come to you.

Make sure you have a picture and your 'about me' bio etc. are filled out,

take an hour or so to complete your bio.

Go on every day and send new messages. ~

I'll probably be doing that for a week or two.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm...difficult question:

-At least a few same interests

-I really want her to be forthcoming (To be honest I hate being in a leading role and I want a girl who accepts this from a boy. I am also not a person who talks that much)

-I want a romantic gf

-A lighthearted person

-Someone who likes to have fun and is a bit childish

-Not too much of a party animal(I really dislike going out every weekend and most clubs just annoy me)

-Cute>Sexy

-A girl that accepts my flaws and lack of experience

-A girl that has hobbies too and doesn't expect me to be with her with me 24/7

It's too bad you don't live near me. I pride myself as a bit of a cupid.

I enjoy helping people meet eachother and find happiness together :P ~

What is your faith? If you don't mind me asking. ~

I am a christian, one that believes that you have to try and act like Christ 24/7, not just one day a week :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If I were to create a list of things that I would find ideal in my boy/girlfriend, how many of those things would come true if I had one?

I've never had a partner. I remember having an internet girlfriend when I was twelve, but lol internet relationships are definitely not my thing, and that was six years ago.

I'd rather not categorize the looks and characteristics that my lover would have. I'm sure that, if I found someone who I truly loved and wanted to spend the rest of my life with, that person could come in any shape or form and I would love him/her for how he/she is, not because of a list of standards that I would set upon in having a relationship with someone

Maybe I'm thinking too critically, but this is simply what I think. I've seen this thread around for a while but had no idea on how to reply to it until now.

I think love is blind in many cases. <3

Edited by This Day Aria

Who's desperate? Me? Are you kidding, I already have someone...!

I wasn't referring to you :P

sorry if it came off that way.

I just meant a lot of girls pretend they game for attention.

~

in my honest opinion, love is stupid and fake

says the single and bitter man

*shrug* not like i care, ill be single forever, so i shouldnt bother

Don't be a little engine that couldn't.

You'll find the right person, you just need to be proactive and look :). ~

(edited)

Don't be a little engine that couldn't.

You'll find the right person, you just need to be proactive and look :). ~

being proactive isnt exactly something im used to doing, im shy, im kind of an idiot, and im borderline suicidal, i doubt any woman wants to deal with that, and to be honest im not exactly the best looking person out there.

Edited by Midnight Moon

being proactive isnt exactly something im used to doing, im shy, im kind of an idiot, and im borderline suicidal, i doubt any woman wants to deal with that, and to be honest im not exactly the best looking person out there.

How do you know if you don't try? ~

(edited)

Not with that attitude. ~

ive lived with this attitude my entire life, im saying that of course your right, but my shyness is a obsticle that i just cant get over.

(heh bad pun about my weight)

Edited by Midnight Moon

(edited)

Oh jee, debbie downers.

"I always felt like this it'll never change."

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I have friends who saw themselves as repulsive, losers, anti-social, anything negative really. They had the same attitude as yourself MM. I'm not going to say it's easy to change your bad attitude into a positive one AT ALL with the snap of your fingers. But if you start looking at yourself in a more positive way, you'll have a great self perception, slowly but surely. Really.

OT; I'm not picky. Of course there are looks, but I like someone with a similar personality as me, taller, and just totally sweet and that we'd get along.~

Edited by Miss Sweetie Belle
  • Brohoof 2

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I have friends who saw themselves as repulsive, losers, anti-social, anything negative really. They had the same attitude as yourself MM. I'm not going to say it's easy to change your bad attitude into a positive one AT ALL with the snap of your fingers. But if you start looking at yourself in a more positive way, you'll have a great self perception, slowly but surely. Really.

you have no idea

I may not have the exact same feelings you have, but I've had my share of bad attitudes (feelings of worthlessness, unattractiveness, etc.). But lately, I try to have a positive outlook on things, accept any positive words or comments I receive and just do what I can to make myself feel positive. It's a very slow process for me, but it's slowly working. It makes others around me happy when I'm happy. :D If you'd like, we can chat privately? I don't mean to come off as bitchy or rude in this thread, or force you to spill your guts out in public hah.
  • Brohoof 1

I may not have the exact same feelings you have, but I've had my share of bad attitudes (feelings of worthlessness, unattractiveness, etc.). But lately, I try to have a positive outlook on things, accept any positive words or comments I receive and just do what I can to make myself feel positive. It's a very slow process for me, but it's slowly working. It makes others around me happy when I'm happy. :D If you'd like, we can chat privately? I don't mean to come off as bitchy or rude in this thread, or force you to spill your guts out in public hah.

whatever works for you

I mean, if you'd like to chat. I'm certainly not forcing you to chat with me, but I am open to the idea whenever you'd like to. Really, it's up to you. :)

it would be nice to chat with someone

Someone who is just as geeky, or more geeky than me! Preferably a furry and a brony! Also him being a Gamer would be nice >,,>... and it wouldnt be bad if he watched anime also. Haha! I doubt Ill find anyone like that but who knows :3

Obviously I can't be too picky about this stuff... So I'll make it brief:

-Respects me and treats me as an equal

-Doesn't criticize me much or make fun of me with his friends

-Cares about more than just my appearance

-Likes videogames, or is at least nerdy to an extent.. And likes ponies, though that's nearly impossible to come by in my country

Basically that's it. Except I'd probably only date guys who I'd have a crush on and I can't choose who to crush on. :/