Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you look for in a Girl/Boy Friend <3

Speedy Transition

(edited)

You know, I had actually written down a huge text about how I would meet my dream partner in a race or a car meet-up and it just got too long. If I was going to write a story about it I can do so in a blog or whatever. So basics:

How would you meet? Either during a race, a car meet-up or when I would be waxing whatever car it will be at the moment. I really would love to own a dark blue Mitsubishi Eclipse turbo 98. Then she might ask me about the car. It's not often a girl is interested in cars, I'm not sure why.. Cars are gender neutral, but I guess it's just how society is. It would be awesome if she would say something like "I thought I saw rice coming from the exhaust", "I was just wondering if you knew, my friend had the same problem and he was driving a civic". I would then laugh and tell her that I could beat whatever she would be driving. She would then laugh and reveal her Lincoln Mark VIII. I'm no idiot, I couldn't stand a chance against a Mark VIII. So we would probably become friends right away, her personality would probably be friendly, funny, nice and a kind person that would be overly obsessed with cars. If she was a car enthusiaist, I would have a lot to talk about. It's almost a must that she would like cars, otherwise she would get sick of me very quickly. It also helps so she wouldn't be against using all the money on cars.

So in the end we would probably start a relationship, all I really look for is that people are kind and respectful towards me. So that would be enough for me, but it would help if she was interested in cars too. Our relationship would probably consist of us just cleaning and taking care of the cars while talking about the cars and other stuff too I guess. Also, race every night.

If I knew right away that she would just be perfect and our relationship would go on for maybe a year or two. Then maybe I would consider getting married. I don't really want to until maybe around 50.. If she would be perfect then I would just get married after maybe 2-5 years. Would probably try having a car marriage if possible, like getting married while being inside the cars. Everyone who would attend would also be in their cars. Then everyone would rev their engines after the ceremony is over. Would be awesome.

If we had kids, it would be biological. A part of me dislikes the idea of having kids because I'd rather use the money on cars while the other half of me would actually like having a smaller version of me boy or a girl doesn't matter. Who would help me taking care of the cars, would be fun. I would try being the best father possible, someone my kids could always go to if they needed help. They would all love cars, it would probably be fun having a one big car loving family.

What would you like them to do for you? Be herself. (Car enthusiaist). Really, if she was like the way I mentioned above I would only want her to be herself.

-Kind

-Loyal

-Funny

-Friendly

-Respectful

-Car enthusiast

That's all really.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

For the record, fellas, I don't think it's pathetic at all to want someone who's like a character from FiM...or any fictional character, for that matter. After all, they're so well-written that their personalities seem genuine and, well, attractive to a great deal of fans (myself included).

That said, I could be happy with "human equivalents" of AJ, Dashie, Rarity or Pinkie...or someone with a combination of their various personality traits:

My ideal lady is a sensible, hard working gal who isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. huh.png 

She's a bit of a rough-and-tumble type with a taste for adventure. sleep.png

In spite of her strong-willed nature, she still maintains an air of elegance and femininity. :D

And above all, she's a free spirit who enjoys life and all it has to offer. laugh.png

As for when/where/how we'd meet, it's not for me to say. Fate has a way of throwing curve balls, so it could either happen under the most ordinary of circumstances, or the most bizarre of them.

For a wedding, I'd give her whatever she wanted, really. Though personally, I'd prefer a quieter affair with only our families and closest friends in attendance, perhaps held at Sunset Beach so that my grandma could be there with us in spirit.

Our married life would not be the typical "settle down in a house with a white picket fence" scenario; rather, we'd travel the world and try to see all there is to see out there. And in doing so, we would live happily ever after... :)

...until we got attacked by NINJAS during our travels. ph34r.png

I've never had the privilege yet to date any girl (kinda shy, plus I guess I've never really put a full effort forward towards trying it, though there've been a few instances where I did give it a shot), but I guess I'd only need a few things from my dream wife.  All I'd need is for us both to share an undying, unconditional love for God, each other, and any children we're blessed with and given the privilege to raise.  I don't need her to be a carbon copy of me or share all of my likes; all I want is to go through life with somebody else and share an unending, true love with her, because that just sounds like the most wonderful thing in the world. smile.png

• Brohoof 1

I'm so pathetic :/.

Not at all, Twilight has a lot of traits in her that I find attractive as well so I can of course understand that for me personally though my dream girl would probably be a bit of a mix of Twilight and Applejack. I find Twilight's adorkable qualities to be cute and intelligence is a major plus, and I find a woman who is not afraid to get her hands dirty to be really really hot.

• kind 
  • caring 
  • funny ( has a sense of humor close to my own ) 
  • compassionate
  • tallish ( not a midget) 
  • smart (some one i can have an intelligent conversation with) 
  • pretty ( looks aren't everything )
  • she likes mlp ( bonus )

​that just about sums it up for the qualities i look for in a woman 

A good girlfriend for me would have to be:

Optimistic and dynamic.  (To keep me going when I'm down.)

Intelligent.  (Dumb bimbos are gross.)

Have good moral values, but not be stuck up.

honest.  (Most important)

trustworthy.

compassionate.

Respectful.

Have nice eyes.

Not be fat.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, so as you all may know, I love posting topics here about my opinion, aswell as having you bronies out there sharing your opinions too. So I was wondering how would your dream partner look like? And what would be the perfect personality. 

Describe them is a few sentences, how they look, how they dress, their overall personality. Maybe even a specific race or country you are looking for (Asian, russian, etc)

You can also add pictures if you would like, so we can get a better look on what type of man or woman they are. (please keep it pg. nothing too freaky)

I will begin as always giving my opinion:

I would like a slightly dark skinned girl, like a soft caramel color maybe a bit more brown. With brown or black hair, maybe a bit of blonde highlights. 

I would like her to be sassy and classy, but sweet at the same time. A smart girl who likes to dress in expensive clothing, but when we are alone together, she dosen't care what she wears. I would love it if she had an attitude but when I am around, she would be sweet and calm. I would also like her to be a gamer, and into anime or ponies. Oh and a slight british accent, with a strong voice (not squeaky).

Here are some pictures, you may recognize who these girls are for obvious famous reasons:

cghv9LF.jpg

nio0HPQ.jpg

gukiNmd.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Eh, I don't really give two shits about relationships or the such, so if it isn't Erio Touwa, then gtfo. She's my top candidate

My dream woman would look like this

img-1636653-1-101185IGu1gzHR.jpg

Other candidates include Rikka Takanashi and Toshino Kyouko

Note: SHE'S 16 YEARS OLD GODDAMMIT, NOT A LITTLE KID

Edited by Erio Touwa
  • Brohoof 3

Eh, I don't really give two shits about relationships or the such, so if it isn't Erio Touwa, then gtfo. She's my top candidate

My dream woman would look like this

img-1636653-1-101185IGu1gzHR.jpg

Other candidates include Rikka Takanashi and Toshino Kyouko

Yup

Hmm interesting. I dont really know what to say because of the fact that shes not a real person but lol Im assuming you want a girl with big blue eyes and blue hair. She seems cute I'll tell you that. 

i'd love a smart girl, first and foremost. someone i could genuinely get an interesting conversation out of. though, if we're talking physical attributes i'd like a small, pale girl, blue eyes, preferably short blue hair...

ah fuck it. it's just Naoto.

b4a741a216dba54a9182ba4qy8.jpg

My dream woman? Hm, here's a list.

1. Megan Fox

2. Kate Upton

3. Emma Watson

4. Selena Gomez

5. Mila Kunis

6. Lauren Cohan.

Yea, that's about it. Here are some photos

Megan-Fox-Red-Lips.jpg

Kate+Upton+Dresses+Skirts+Cocktail+Dress

34_emma_watson.jpg?3ac20f

selena-gomez-selena-gomez-31440401-2000-

79998PCN_Ted01.jpg

220px-Lauren_Cohan_2,_2012.jpg

All beautiful and smart women.

• Brohoof 2

i'd love a smart girl, first and foremost. someone i could genuinely get an interesting conversation out of. though, if we're talking physical attributes i'd like a small, pale girl, blue eyes, preferably short blue hair...

ah fuck it. it's just Naoto.

img-1636730-1-b4a741a216dba54a9182ba4qy8

Hmm interesting haha looks like you guys have a thing for anime girls. I find them cute too but I wonder how they would look like in real life. And for the gentleman who likes naoto... here is how shed look like irl haha

IMG_0727.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Perhaps someone Asian or Latina. Someone smart and kind, yet also, stunningly beautiful. Someone who would respect my dreams, interests, and career, and even share some of those things. Someone who would raise our children to be strong and morally upright individuals.

So in other words someone who does exist.

Also, @the first two posters discluding OP

With all-due respect, niether of them look a day over 15. Excuse me if I'm a bit creeped out.

(edited)

Haha! I have interrupted a point-post. I am the epitome of all that is evil and vile! Mwahahah X)

(I kid, do not fret. I'm not THAT evil :) )

Edited by Yes-Something

A very tough decision to make on my dream woman, so I wonder how it would be easy to decide on my dream woman.

So, I'll just put my two bits in.

Any Japanese anime female character, doesn't really matter to me.

Also, @the first two posters discluding OP

With all-due respect, niether of them look a day over 15. Excuse me if I'm a bit creeped out.

Erio Touwa is 16 years old. She does look mature enough in the anime, but in pretty much every screencap or pic you can find, she looks very childish

Erio Touwa is 16 years old. She does look mature enough in the anime, but in pretty much every screencap or pic you can find, she looks very childish

Oh okay... That's a bit reassuring.

I don't know, I'm just surrounded friends who believe a sexual liking of innocence means future pedofile. It rubs off, I guess.

Oh okay... That's a bit reassuring.

I don't know, I'm just surrounded friends who believe a sexual liking of innocence means future pedofile. It rubs off, I guess.

Hmm I tend to like sassy woman more, a strong girl with an attitude. But when it comes to me and her personally, shes sweet and only for me of course! Haha I dunno its just my liking. 

I'd love to have a smart, kind, accepting and funny partner. Having similar interests (like Ponies) wouldn't be too bad either. Personality goes before looks, but looking good is always a plus.

Hmm...

Oh wait, I already have a girlfriend! And she fits perfectly into this description! :D

Guess I'm lucky ^^

I have a lot of variability. Let's go over a few things:

1) Intelligence. There are a whole lot of different types of intelligence, and I'll take almost any type. I need somebody who can call me on my bullshit, and while I want to be smarter, I can't do that if I can just dupe my partner at a moment's notice.

2) They must be willing to listen. In any relationship communication is the most absolutely  important piece. Without communication there can be no relationship. As a result, without a person willing and able to communicate, we have no deal.

3)They would be very tall or very short. Now we get to the more negotiable pieces of the relationship. I really women who are very tall or very short. Very rarely in between. It's a strange thing, but I don't question it too much.

4) They must have a dominant personality. I can be rather submissive at times, so while I do not appreciate  being commanded or ruled all the time, I need somebody who is willing to take the lead and be in control when I can or don't want to.

5) They need to know how to cook. I like food. I want somebody who can cook.

And that's about it. Not to unrealistic, right?

• Brohoof 2

I have a lot of variability. Let's go over a few things:

1) Intelligence. There are a whole lot of different types of intelligence, and I'll take almost any type. I need somebody who can call me on my bullshit, and while I want to be smarter, I can't do that if I can just dupe my partner at a moment's notice.

2) They must be willing to listen. In any relationship communication is the most absolutely  important piece. Without communication there can be no relationship. As a result, without a person willing and able to communicate, we have no deal.

3)They would be very tall or very short. Now we get to the more negotiable pieces of the relationship. I really women who are very tall or very short. Very rarely in between. It's a strange thing, but I don't question it too much.

4) They must have a dominant personality. I can be rather submissive at times, so while I do not appreciate  being commanded or ruled all the time, I need somebody who is willing to take the lead and be in control when I can or don't want to.

5) They need to know how to cook. I like food. I want somebody who can cook.

And that's about it. Not to unrealistic, right?

I think you are right, every woman should contribute most of these things, any hard working man that supports his family and makes money for his household deserves a woman who can at least cook for him and listen to his ideas. Vice-versa too.

I think you are right, every woman should contribute most of these things, any hard working man that supports his family and makes money for his household deserves a woman who can at least cook for him and listen to his ideas. Vice-versa too.

Funny enough, I don't actually want to have kids, and I think it would be preferable to have a wife who works. :\ I just think these would be good traits in a woman.

Well for a real person I'd have to go with Olivia Munn. I like her style plus she is pretty attractive in my opinion.

For an anime character I'd say Eris from Cat Planet Cuties. Those bewbz....

post-13693-0-29672600-1373420723_thumb.jpg

post-13693-0-10440200-1373420804.jpg