Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you look for in a Girl/Boy Friend <3

Speedy Transition

(edited)

While I absolutely love men and women of any shape and size, these two have shot an

arrow through my heart. The personality and apperance is what I really love. However, I'd want a man exactly like Ivan.

Dream man:

- - -

Never has a fictional character made me cry as much as this one.

If I were to write reasons about why this man is my ideal guy, it would go on forever. happy.png 

"I wish to be in a warm place surrounded by sunflowers and all of my friends."

283842_176389329099630_3455268_n_zpsc359

Axis.Powers%3A.Hetalia.full.786704.jpg

A_Smile_From_A_Lonely_Country_by_VanKid_

- - -

Dream woman:

Beautiful, adorable, witty, responsible, won't take anyone's sh*t, etc.

tumblr_ml6s0robZY1rf1vfdo1_500.gif

Howl%27s.Moving.Castle.full.1391102.jpg

Sophie.Hatter.full.1297889.jpg

Edited by Idyll Wisp

Pretty, smart(not smarter than me), good sense of humor, shorter than me, and must not try to stop me from joining the military so I can go to college and what not.

what i look for in a woman 

smart 

funny 

kind 

caring 

nice voice 

tall 

naturally beautiful / looks good with 10 tonnes of makeup  ( looks aren't everything but this is the dream girl ) 

is willing to play video games and watch ponies ( would be awesome but not mandatory )

woman that fits description perfectly  Kazumi Evans 

Kazumi_Evans_photo.jpg

I'm not really sure. I'm not totally sure on visuals, I mean I like redheads(natural) but even that isn't a deciding point on my girl.

I guess other then that I'd want her to be a nice girl, I wouldn't want her to obsessed with looks, or to much of a queen who wants everything and is very demanding of me.

Id want her to share my beliefs to some extent.

If I can, I'd like that red hair I mentioned earlier :P.

Oh and I might want her to have a little guts when it comes to bugs, because I don't like bugs and I don't really want to have to deal with them very often...

That said, I cant really even begin to get picky, I've never had a girlfriend anyways. Not sure if I'll get a chance to ever, but eh. I have a shaky belief in love sometimes.

I'm a good candidate for some of the picks on here. I'm Hispanic so I have brownish skin, black hair and I'm SUPER SWEET AND NICE!!

BUT BE WARNED!! I'm a tomboy like Dashie so I DON'T wear makeup unless I have to, and I don't paint my nails.

I'm a GAMER!! My favorite type of games are stealth and shooting games (CoD, Gears of War, Grand Theft Auto IV)

Truly I just don't give a damn about what others think about my interests because even if girls look at me like I'm an alien for not wearing makeup, I WON'T CHANGE!! Good thing is that means I'm not really self-centered when it comes to looking FABULOUS!

My dream guy would respect my interests, be a gamer like me (extra points for being a brony too) would be nice and not TOO perverted or immature. I HATE BUGS!! So my man would squash them for me because I'm an unbelievable coward when it comes that, SORRY GUYS!! He would always be faithful and not fight alot with me. He would love my heart and not just my looks.

But let's face it the odds of finding someone like that are one in a million, because I have had LOADS of friends that are guys, but they're just not boyfriend material. They're ok to talk to every now and then, but nah!

• Brohoof 1

Andrea Libman would probably be my dream woman because she is sooooo~ freakin' cute! x3

For dream man... Hmmmm... that's a tough one... I'm just gonna have to go with Toby Tuner (Tobuscus). He's just plain epic, and he's also the biggest cutie ever! I want a Tobuscus for my birthday! :yay:

HOW COULD YOU NOT WANT TO MARRY HIM?

Because I'm not gay?

Well, now I'm trapped to post and play a little here. Okay, here we go.

I don't really care about appearance. Well, I do, but not so crazy and I don't set a ridiculously high standard for physical appearance. So-so beauty is enough. What I need is one with personalities like Pinkie Pie, I guess. You know, I'm not much a party or social guy, and my IRL social skill is terrible. In normal days, my life and activities are just dull, and monotone. I rarely play outside, hang out with my friends (I do have some, but they're all just like me), or simply get a life. A partner like Pinkie Pie will help me colouring and brightening my life. Rule of balance. Also, I won't mind it if she looks like...

post-10241-0-14552600-1367674215.jpeg

Just kidding. Sorry if you got an heart attack. Here, the cure:

tumblr_ly875pczsJ1r2mm87o1_500.jpg

That smile... :blush:

(edited)

What I'm looking for in a women or a man is really more personality based than anything else. Rather than beauty I'd look for compassion, rather than wealth I'd look for kindness, rather than fame i'd look for smart's.

Aw screw it,it would be Matt Smith :3

(Image doesn't work for some reason!)

Edited by DoctorWhoAreYouvian

I didn't post a picture of my dream man, but I've always sorta had a crush on THIS GUY!!

He's from a cartoon action TV show and HE'S SO FREAKIN AWESOME AND EPICALLY GORGEOUS!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Ok he used to be sort of a bad guy, juvenile delinquent, but he's perfect!!

He serves as comic relief sometimes when things get too serious, and he's just so GAH!! I don't know what I love about him so much!! Maybe it's his bad boy attitude. IT'S HOT!!

Also the fact that he's been shown in ONLY HIS UNDIES ON A 7 AND OLDER SHOW!!

If that's not cartoon eye candy for girls I don't know what is!!

I SALUTE YOU if you figure out who he is, give me a name and what show he's from and I'll be your friend for life!!

post-17140-0-59103900-1373987556.jpg

post-17140-0-82185900-1373987565.jpg

post-17140-0-24967000-1373987574.jpg

post-17140-0-01582600-1373987604.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Okay I think I have stated this a thousand times already if there is any person I would like to meet in real life would be someone who had a personality just like Pinkie Pie or at least as kind hearted as she is :3.

QgbUY9F.jpg

Another character I took an interest in is Lucy form Elfen Lied... if you ever watched that anime her backstory is so sad and I mean very sad... She is just a very interesting character I think

lucy_x_nyu_2_by_sianeatscookies-d50qsp4.

Seems really similar too Pinkie Pie/Pinkamena huh? There is a connection to both characters that draw attention to me a lot.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

A dream woman is an unattainable icon. And the problem is there are so many glamorous women out there.

My girl friend is not just pretty, she is beautiful. But. She will never compare to an iconic dream girl.

The difference is...LOVE. My GF outshines them all in my eyes. We were at a singles church retreat, and all the gals and all the guys were separated for an hour. afterwards we all came out on opposite sides of a courtyard.

For a moment all the gals were gathered looking at the guys, and all the guys were together looking at the girls. and there was a whole bunch of beautiful girls. But my eyes could not linger on any one of them. I wanted to see only one head of hair, only one pair of eyes, only one smile.

She saw me about the same time as I saw her. Our eyes locked like lasers. As one we started walking towards each other. We met in the middle of the courtyard. Separated for only an hour, we silently rejoiced at our reunion. I could only see her, all those beautiful girls simply faded away.

There we were. surrounded by people...and completely alone. When you fall in love, there just isn't any other girl.

Edited by Silverhoof
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Oh, see, I've already met my dream man...

His name was Danny and we dated for a short time. However, I fell head over heels for him and I'm still slowly getting over him.  :(

Kind, always considerate, and he made sure that our feelings were always the top priorities. If there was a social event on my side or his, we would always go together. He made time for both me and our friends and we had very life-changing experiences with each other.

Danny is still one of my closest friends today, and he is nothing but the definition of a compassionate, strong leader. Although he has anxiety problems, you'd never know meeting him first-hand. He'd keep those negative feelings under wraps, rather having someone else be happy than listen to his sorrows. He also liked the idea of equality - both of our ideas and opinions were always valued and had the same amount of power. And my GOD, was he good in bed. Man, what a man.  :wub: 

Sure, he wasn't the cutest guy in the entire universe. And sure, he had some interests that I didn't share such as League of Legends and quite a few video games. But I know that man held my heart and my dreams, and I would gladly give up my college education to date him for another day.  :blush: 

Edited by MaryManatee

(edited)

Here's a list:

- Leonardo DiCaprio

- Leonardo DiCaprio

- Leonardo DiCaprio

- Leonardo DiCaprio

- Leonardo DiCaprio

- Leonardo DiCaprio

- Leonardo DiCaprio

Hottest man alive. /)o3o(\

Edited by ✶Nova✶
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
Okay I think I have stated this a thousand times already if there is any person I would like to meet in real life would be someone who had a personality just like Pinkie Pie or at least as kind hearted as she is :3.

Then prepare yourself to face my sword in an epic final battle for this fair lady, the-most-archest-enemy sportive competitor. >:3

By the way, in reaction to that anime thingy:

309-wtf-man.jpg

Hottest man alive. /)o3o(

Thanks.

Edited by Aerial Stream

Truth is, yes I do want a Woman in my life. However, at the time in High-School going after one is not really the best thing to do. I'm suppose to have fun as a Teenager instead of playing pretend having a Girlfriend (No-offense to you guys with Girlfriends) I'd rather spend my High-School years getting my schoolwork done and playing video-games and hanging out with my guyfriends. 

I'll wait until I'm older and in the real world for real world stuff.

My dream woman would be Emma Watson because....well it's Emma Watson ok!

Anyway, in reality my girlfriend already has all of the traits that I'd want in someone so I'm pretty much set!

I live with my dream man so.....

But I always like kindness, honesty, supportiveness, and open mindedness in people. Intelligence is also something I like though not necessarily intellectual intelligence. I just like someone who can keep up with my thoughts and can have a good debate with me.

My dream woman would be similar.

A dream woman is an unattainable icon. And the problem is there are so many glamorous women out there.

My girl friend is not just pretty, she is beautiful. But. She will never compare to an iconic dream girl.

The difference is...LOVE. My GF outshines them all in my eyes. We were at a singles church retreat, and all the gals and all the guys were separated for an hour. afterwards we all came out on opposite sides of a courtyard.

For a moment all the gals were gathered looking at the guys, and all the guys were together looking at the girls. and there was a whole bunch of beautiful girls. But my eyes could not linger on any one of them. I wanted to see only one head of hair, only one pair of eyes, only one smile.

She saw me about the same time as I saw her. Our eyes locked like lasers. As one we started walking towards each other. We met in the middle of the courtyard. Separated for only an hour, we silently rejoiced at our reunion. I could only see her, all those beautiful girls simply faded away.

There we were. surrounded by people...and completely alone. When you fall in love, there just isn't any other girl.

AW that's so ROMANTIC!! :lol: Glad you found your true love already bro! I wish it could be that easy for some of us. I bet you two are really happy together. ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Who would be your dream woman/man? Noone!

Fluttershy_cute_blush_S03E10.png

Don't judge me, but Fluttershy is the one. Her personality, I love it. She is the cutest thing in the world, sadly she isn't real. I don't really have a dream woman or stuff. There is noone that could have the same innocent and adorable personality as Fluttershy. She is just perfect in my opinion and if there really is a human being like that out there.. Which I doubt, then that would be love at first sight. 

Although if I had to say humans, then I would say that I just have very low standards to be honest. So I don't really have a preference as long as people are nice.. Just like Fluttershy.

Also Andrea and Sibsy.. They may be a little older then me.. But meh.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

• 3 weeks later...

Good boyfriend:

- I seem to be drawn to more social people. But I don't really care s:

- I don't really want someone ugly, not that I base everything off looks though

- Someone that is romantic :DD

- Someone who loves God more than anyone or anything.

- Someone who my friends and family like and parents approve of

- A guy who I can play games with and when I lose don't feel like I lost.

- Someone who will watch anime with me

- Someone who likes hugs. I like hugs.

Things i look for in a boyfriend

Good hair

Eyes

funny

Can handle sarcasm 

smart

witty

teddy bear

likes to cuddle

HAVE like MLP and video games