Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This Is A Random Thread Discussing Yourself and Your Swag

Swit Swat

(edited)

You may start speaking...... DHVUJGCVB BIDIGFDGVGFVN GIRFv....

Actually, It's not really random, this is a good opportunity to talk about ourselves. So, yeah.

Tell me, do I have swag?

Edit: Wanted to ask that question. ^

Edited by Switazoid

Owls.

Everyone is fond of owls.

My mom saw an owl in the middle of the night and scared the crap out of her...

I LIKE WAFFLES. AND PIGGIES! AND STUFF.

You don't like Portal?

(edited)
I SURE LIKE WATCHING TV. AND WEARING PANTS. BECAUSE I'M A COMPLETELY NORMAL HUMAN WORM BABY. AND PORTAL. Edited by Almighty Tallest/GLaMOS
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Another pointless spam thread with little to no content. My chaos senses are telling me Omnipony will not approve.

Posted Image

And that, is why I put it in Cloudsdale... because It's a spammy thread.

And also, I changed the title of my thread because of you.

Edited by Switazoid

(edited)

And that, is why I put it in Cloudsdale... because It's a spammy thread.

Yes but as he himself has said before, 'just because it's in Cloudsdale does not give people the laxation to post pointless posts with little to no content.' Paraphrasing but basically, Omnipony has a grudge against chaos and doesn't like threads that are free for all whatever goes, when they get out of hand :3

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

Yes but as he himself has said before, 'just because it's in Cloudsdale does not give people the laxation to post pointless posts with little to no content.' Paraphrasing but basically, Omnipony has a grudge against chaos and doesn't like threads that are free for all whatever goes, when they get out of hand :3

Hmm, ok. Might as well change the meaning of it.

Actually, It's not really random, this is a good opportunity to talk about ourselves. So, yeah. I like Beatles and enjoy MLP. That's all I can think of right now...

I coulda' sworn that our profiles had an "about me" page which kinda' takes the point away from this thread.

• Brohoof 1

I approve of this thread, as I'm engrossed in self-zeal. This is also a good chance to show you all how awesome and amazing I truly am. Now worship me little monkeys!

Also, you can't post NSFW stuff on the about me page, so I can't really utilize it fully. Here however....

Wait...

Damn you ToS, Y U also apply in Cloudsdale?

I coulda' sworn that our profiles had an "about me" page which kinda' takes the point away from this thread.

Well, here you can post vids and pics and other crap. Some people don't want to take up too much space on their profile page. And some don't even wan to write on it. So... here's this random thread for all your "talk about yourself needs."