Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Rules game

My little pwny

(edited)

Here's how it works. Every poster has to obey all other rules above them on that page. For example.

Post 1: No posting at an odd minute time of day. (i.e. 4:53 or 2:25)

Post 2: No posting four letter words. [posted at 9:46 P.M.]

Post 3: No using any punctuation! [posted at 9:50 P.M.]

Post 4: No brohoofing any posts [posted at 9:52 P.M.]

Post 5: No typing using right hands [posted at 9:58 P.M.]

As you can see, any future post after a rule is posted has to obey the rule, and every rule before. It is accumulative. If you disobey a rule you either need to revise it before someone calls you out. If someone calls you out on the illegal rule, you cannot post until a new page is opened.

Rules about posting rules:

No making rules that put heavy restrictions on who can post or how. Unlike the first post in the example, it restricts on when you can post, but it isn't a heavy restriction. An illegal rule would be something like No more posting. Or No more posting today. (we are in different time zones) Or No girls allowed to post.

When a new page is opened in the thread, the game resets and no more rules from the previous page needs to be followed, EXCEPT for the top post for the new page, who needs to follow ALL rules from the previous page.

When a rule is being made, that post DOESN'T need to follow the rule they are making.

If your post gets ninja'd by another rule, you must revise the rule so it follows the previous rule!

I'll go first!

Rule 1:

All posts must be underlined!

Edited by My little pwny

(edited)
Rule 3. All posts need to be blue! Edited by Almighty Tallest/GLaMOS

(edited)
Rule 5. All posts must brohoofed! FOR SCIENCE! Edited by Almighty Tallest/GLaMOS
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)
RULE 6: ALL POSTS MUST HAVE A REFERENCE. DERP. Edited by Almighty Tallest/GLaMOS
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)
RULE 9: ALL POSTS MUST BE BOLD. FOR SCIENCE. YOU MONSTER. LAWLZ. Edited by Almighty Tallest/GLaMOS
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...