Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My first pony :D

Lady Rarity Pony

Congrats on your first purchase, LRP! My first pony was Rarity too. ^_^ Now I have all mane 6 sitting on a shelf and a Cheerilee I have yet to style. (Yes, I styled their hair)

did yours come with a random owl too? :P

lol yep. But interestingly enough, the only Rainbow Dash I could find came with a scooter and a turtle/tortoise but the regular brushable comes with a squirrel. Maybe the one Fluttershy suggested?

lol yep. But interestingly enough, the only Rainbow Dash I could find came with a scooter and a turtle/tortoise but the regular brushable comes with a squirrel. Maybe the one Fluttershy suggested?

lol Hasbros is so silly when it comes to their toys. I got a long look at pink Princess Celestia when I was at the store http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Well he might not care, I'll avoid answering his questions if I have to : P

Or you can get HIM a present, something like a optimus prime and say that it is a symbolic gift that represents his benevolent guidance in your life etc. :lol:

What if he finds it in your room or something?

I have it hidden and it's pretty small.

Or you can get HIM a present, something like a optimus prime and say that it is a symbolic gift that represents his benevolent guidance in your life etc. :lol:

Hmmm maybe, I'm hoping he wont remember because I have no more money O.O

I have it hidden and it's pretty small.

Hmmm maybe, I'm hoping he wont remember because I have no more money O.O

Then prepare a diversion in advance, like a hand drawn card or rig something to explode.

My dad's coming over for Christmas. He doesn't even know I'm a brony much less that I have brushables. I'm NOT putting them away either after I went through the trouble of styling them so this shall be interesting.

Edited by Apple Bloom

My dad's coming over for Christmas. He doesn't even know I'm a brony much less that I have brushables. I'm NOT putting them a way either after I went through the trouble of styling them so this shall be interesting.

Hope it works out well :)

I have a brushable RD. After I get my Christmas cash, I'll probably get fluttershy and/or rarity.

Awesome, I hope to eventually get more :)

My dad's coming over for Christmas. He doesn't even know I'm a brony much less that I have brushables. I'm NOT putting them away either after I went through the trouble of styling them so this shall be interesting.

Huh. Well, I'll be interested in knowing what he thinks about them, if he even notices. :lol:

• 7 years later...

My first pony was a gen 3 Sunny Daze. ^_^ But if we’re talking just gen 4 here...my first g4 pone was a little Rainbow Dash plushie. 

My first - and only for a long-ass time - pony was a G1 Twilight Sparkle I found at random. MLP wasn't really a thing that existed much where I used to live, so I took what I could.

My first pony merch was a collection of VHS videos from G1&2. Some of them are pretty good, gotta say. My first G4 was a 7 inch Rarity plushie and she's truly fabulous.