Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had more money than you would ever need, what would you do with it?

ElementOfTenacity

First, I'd go "What the heck?" and look at it, because I'm an American and don't understand foreign currency.

One quick Google Later: HOLY CRAP! I'M RICH! GIVE MY FRIEND'S/FAMILY ALL THE MONEYS!

• Brohoof 6

oh and my life dream this is true i have wished this for 3 years now!

I want to get punched in the face by chuck norris and mr T at the same time

First, I'd go "What the heck?" and look at it, because I'm an American and don't understand foreign currency.

One quick Google Later: HOLY CRAP! I'M RICH! GIVE MY FRIEND'S/FAMILY ALL THE MONEYS!

just add quarter of that number to it
  • Brohoof 1

Very interesting concept. What I would do with that kind of money or any kind of currency equivalent.

I would start my own company, more specifically, a video game company. I would hire some good people and try to make good quality games for everyone to enjoy.

I wouldn't give any of it to family or friends, simply because I don't like giving away handouts or receiving them. I much rather use it for something so others can enjoy something, instead of giving it to people who would spend it on their own selfishness.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

For any future posters wondering how much 10,000,000 pounds are worth; its about $15,569,000 in USD

What I would do? Well obviously invest just to ensure that if I somehow blow off all of the money I'll still have some more coming in.

But the first thing I would buy is Tony Stark's house from Iron Man 1 (if that house wasn't real then I'll have it built). Then I'll buy a Ford GT and convert it to a convertable. Then I'll buy multiple countries in Africa worth less than and make them prosperous and I'll unite them into a single nation with me as there ruler and I will be a very powerful world figure MWAHAHA

Edited by Krystal Serenity
  • Brohoof 2

Very interesting concept. What I would do with that kind of money or any kind of currency equivalent.

I would start my own company, more specifically, a video game company. I would hire some good people and try to make good quality games for everyone to enjoy.

I wouldn't give any of it to family or friends, simply because I don't like giving away handouts or receiving them. I much rather use it for something so others can enjoy something, instead of giving it to people who would spend it on their own selfishness.

Basically exactly what I was going to say.

Also, I'd build the sickest, awesomest, most bitchin' computer ever. And then I'd build a few more and make a Beowulf Cluster of them.

• Brohoof 4

Oh yea charity... I'd do that with any leftover mony...

I've also had this crazy dream of adventuring the world looking for the Arc of the Covenant... so yeah I might get around to that if I have the time; you know... when I'm not busy ruling my amazing African Empire.

Oh wait never mind someone found it: they've got it for sale for $45.59 on eBay... so now I've got about $12,501,954.41 to work with.

• Brohoof 1

First off, could you make it 10 million in Kuwaiti Dinar?

I'd spend some of it on myself, building a company, research and robotics.

• Brohoof 1

I would donate at least $1,000 to the site. (Don't judge)

Most I would donate to a few selected charities. Don't get me wrong, I would keep some too. :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Im not sure but i think with 10 million you can put it in a bank and live off the interest without ever losing any money :D

Depends on the interest rates. If its as low as 0.01% then you will get $1000 a year. $100,000 if 1%. Edited by Krystal Serenity

(edited)

What would I do? Simple...

I would live pretty much as I do now but without debt. I wouldn't go on a spending spree and get a bunch of stuff I don't need. Sure, I would buy the best TV or this or that but it would be things that I would use on a daily basis. You wouldn't see me with 5 cars or more than one house. Nope, I'd continue my simple lifestyle but my house would actually be paid for. What a wonderful feeling that would be. I can't imagine what it must feel like to have actual extra spending money. I never have that. I struggle from week to week for the most basic stuff. Ugh. Dreaming about this type of thing is nice but it's also sort of depressing because I know it's very unlikely. :(

P.S. I would take care of my family and make sure no one is hurting for anything.

Edited by Jemboi
  • Brohoof 1