Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had more money than you would ever need, what would you do with it?

ElementOfTenacity

Seriously think about what you would do with that money.  Would you put it away in a bank, would you buy some video game system, would you donate it?  What would you do/

• Brohoof 3

I'll spend most of it buying things that I can use to get more cash, rinse and repeat

I've been thinking about investing in some canned foods, too bad I don't really have the money to do it in a profitable scale.

i would donate to all the people who really need it because i really don't need 1000$ because there are more important things than items for me. but instead food for other people

Edited by DJTwilight

Hmm... But new earbuds, a better computer, and a few other cheap luxuries, the rest goes to charity. :D (See what I did there? I added a Rarity face. Y'know, cuz... She's... The element of generosity... And donating would be generous... Geddit? ...Yeah, me neither)

buy all my friends a set of rainbow dash head sets and wonder bolt sweatshirts. then the rest would probably just be saved for food or other things. maby donate some money to orphans. because they deserve stuff to.

Please don't double post. There is a small button in the bottom right corner of your posts that reads 'Edit'. Use that in the future, okay? ;)

Edited by Swick

I would invest it of course! What else would a miserly fellow like myself do with a random modest sum of money?  :P

Honestly, I don't know what I'd do with it otherwise. I suppose it would eventually go into my college fees, but then again it might not even be needed. Heck, I don't even have a student loan over my head. If I didn't use it for school, it would likely just sit in the bank and keep on fluctuating with the market until I decide to put it in something else.

Edited by Celtore

I have no idea how much 1000$ is worth in iskr so I'm going to guess around 200.000 which isn't really allot of money if you're an adult paying rent and food but I'm not so it's a nice sum of money

get a new computer and use rest for headphones, better mic and other computer related crap.

I would spend around 200 dollars for myself. It could be new clothing, MLP merch, Legos, diecasts etc. I would use the rest for my robotics team at school, as we are still short on some parts.

One thousand dollars.  That's a hard choice.  Not because it's a lot of money just for the average citizen to have, but because there's a decision I'd have to make.

Do I use it now and get an Intuos?  Or do I save it up for the Cintiq?  And if anyone must know, these are drawing tablets.  The first, is a really heavy duty type of drawing tablet,  It'll get the job done, and it's nice.  The second, it allows you to literally see everything you draw.  Much like you were to take your monitor, grab a pen, and start drawing like that with Photoshop or GIMP.

Man, that reminds me of the time I actually found 300$ on a parking lot. At the time I thought it was the greatest thing ever! yet, I still spent it on crap. Magazines, games & burgers? looking back at those times, I really should of spent it in a more constructive way.

Hmm....Probs find a way to use it to make ever more buckaroos, I could Throw it all away on MTG cards and Steam games but i would feel too bad afterward, so yea, finding a way to get more outa it would be my best guess.

I'd probably use it to pay for college fees. $1000 will get me about 5-6 hours of logged flight time. I'd like to donate it, but given the current college debt crisis I need every dollar I can get for the next few years, being in a program that involves additional fees above standard tuition..

If the $1000 was meant for completely personal use I'd buy a little pony merch, invest in some guitar lessons, and give the rest to charity.

Edited by StratoPegasus

I would most likely just spend it on new recording equipment, I do not have to pay rent or for food and surplus money is always welcome. the rest I would save. 1000 is not a lot though :P

Realistically, I would use it to pay off some credit card debt but if I didn't have that I would probably buy some turntables.

Edited by MrFox

I would most certainly use it to get me an oboe. I'm sure I could find a decent one for that price. Although it would most likely have to be used... But that's fine.

• Brohoof 1

I'd pay my rent for a while, while lamenting that I still don't own a Wii U or a decent guitar with passive pickups. Being broke kinda sucks.